• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyst (2022)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
cyst-horror-movie.png

Release Date: June 21, 2022​
Nurse Patricia works under an enthusiastic plastic surgeon who believes he’s invented a breakthrough cyst-removal machine and, against Patricia’s sound advice, will stop at nothing to patent it so it can be used for his patients. But when their differences turn into a physical altercation, damaging the machine, what started as Patricia’s last day on duty becomes a battle for survival after the doctor’s “Get Gone” cyst-removing invention inadvertently turns a patient’s tumor into a cyst-monster that terrorizes the office.​

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Welp truth be told I get Cysts under my Arm Pits from time to time and they hurt like hell but I watch the Show Dr Pimple Popper on TLC and I'm like that is nothing compared to what those Patients are feeling. So seeing this made me giggle so hard because you can do treatment all you want but Cysts come back and truly never go away.