CyberX Jachson (c) vs SnackZ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
ibvzpe.jpg

IWF RAGE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
JACHSON(c) VS SNACKZ

Stipulations:
WrestleMania 26 in March, marked the last match of Shawn Michaels career with the WWE. And the man who retired him was The Undertaker who continued his streak to 18-0. WWE Shop has asked you that create them a Commemorative Plaque and T-shirt for either HBK or Taker.
Please note that the plaque should be horizontal (meaning width is longer than height)

Please use these as examples:

WWE Plaque:
http://i44.tinypic.com/97k9jn.jpg

Shirt:
http://www.wweshop.com/item/john-cena-wrestlemania-xxvi-commemorative-t-shirt/newreleases/01-11952
http://i40.tinypic.com/2csi73n.jpg
*you may however use a different shirt pic if you want.
Btw please have something on the back as well.

DUE DATE: MAY 21, 2010

SnackZ

Reaction score
Due date is too soon - ten days? Come on Klide - this is not good

Klide

Reaction score
I guess not SnackZ had too much time. I guess you win by forfit. I'll post your work.

1chiban

Reaction score
Plaque is just okay imo.

Shirt is good, especially the back which is something I could see the WWE designing.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about he plaque is the pic in the top right. The rectangle shape ruins the pic for me. I think it should have been blended in. Otherwise, great stuff.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Blending could have been better and there's too much going on the back of the shirt. It's just my personal taste I dont like a big mural on the back of my shirt.

Jachson

Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about he plaque is the pic in the top right. The rectangle shape ruins the pic for me. I think it should have been blended in. Otherwise, great stuff.

Thanks, I tried to kind of make it look more realistic than good. WWE made their plaques without blending so I did the same. Can't please everyone though right? Lol, thanks for your input though.

SnackZ

Reaction score
lol @ Klide saying he'd see if he would extend the deadline, then extending it and not letting me or anyone else know and then saying I had enough time, LMAO. I thought this wasn't even going down but obviously I was already eliminated because of the lack of information for the deadline extension. Way to handle the situation Klide.

Anyways - congrats Jachson. Good work.