CWF - Testing Ground

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
RULES OF THIS THREAD:

You may TT as whoever you want in this thread, this is quite similar to an E-Fed Testing Ground, however... If someone has posted. You are to TT as whoever and reply back to them.

However, if someone has already posted as a character you cannot TT as them. This is just for fun.

This starts from now, so first one to use a character pretty much gets to use it for fun here unless they OOC the fact they'll be using other people.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Just for the record... I'm planning on using multiple characters. can't stay as just one. this is gonna be classic. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!... and now I'm not using Flair :p

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
ooc: well then I'm here and I'm bored, so imma start. always been interested in this character.

[video=youtube;KBa8bYRKzJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBa8bYRKzJI[/video]

The music plays as The crowd stands up not knowing who is coming out, Waylon Mercy emerges on stage with a smile on his face. As he walks down the ramp he stops and shakes the hand of woman in the front row, as he continues too walk down he stops once again and extends his hand out shaking the hand of a young man saying off mic "I hope yall are enjoyin yourselves". He walks around the ring, every so often stopping and shaking someones hands. Mercy goes to the timekeeper and extends his hand, the timekeeper hands him a microphone but Mercy nods his head no, he puts the mic in his pants pocket and extends his hand once again. The Timekeeper confused slowly extends his hand as well and shakes hands with him, Mercy pats him on the back "You doing a wonderful job out here man, keep it up" Mercy turns around and steps into the ring*

waylonmercy001he0.jpg

Waylon Mercy:

My name, well my name is Waylon Mercy. And I am a peaceful man, I live in a...peaceful neighborhood I'm just a fun loving guy, just like all yall nice people, a simple man who don't want to cause trouble and don't want no trouble from nobody. And I know what you might be thinking to yourselves, "Waylon why would you get into this sport if you don't want any trouble" Well because simply Imma fan, I'm a big fan just like all you kids sitting out here tonight. I am fulfilling my dream, thas' all it is. And someday I hope each and every one of you youngens gets their chance to get in this ring and be in front of all these lovely people. I know yes not many, if any of you will be able to do such a thing but don't let it keep ya down, you gots to keep thinking positive. Keep your mind peaceful, and calm...like mine.

*Mercy suddenly gets a sadistic smirk on his face almost chuckling to himself before continuing*

and ya know, just like I said...Imma fun loving guy, and once I get my chance to get inside of this ring and have some good old fashion competition with that very talented roster in the back. Well all of you, all of them...well damn near Everyone will bare witness. heh-heh, to my special brand of...Fun...ha-ha-ha. And I can't wait to show you what having "fun" is all about, because I know ya'll going to appreciate me just like I 'ppreciate you. And once that happens, well it'll be down right simple after that, and don't you worry your heads about it cause it won't take long. Very...very soon...Lives are gonna be...

*Mercy stares into his open hand as he speaks*

In Waylon Mercys hands. ha-ha-ha...y'know what I mean?

*Mercy continues to laugh*

ooc: not much, but don't really have anyone to work off of so come on out whoever.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The complete and utter silence is interrupted by a voice… a familiar voice. One that they never thought they would hear.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[video=youtube;nyyDVa7N-nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyyDVa7N-nY[/video]

The fans are going absolutely crazy as they start chanting his name and he makes his way down the ramp. He walks up the steps and alongside the ring apron and climbs up the ropes.

The Rock climbs down and enters the ring, he instead reaches for a mic and delivers…

Rock: FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO…..

The Rock stops as he turns and looks at the giant in the ring with him.

Rock: Who in the bluest of blue hell are you?

Before he can answer The Rock does it for him.

Rock: It doesn’t matter what your name is!

Another “Rocky!†chant starts up before The Rock calms them down.

Rock: Now the Rock doesn’t know who you are and frankly The Rock doesn’t care who you are because the fact of the matter is… The Rock is who the people wanted to see. The Rock is who the people wanted. The Rock is who the people cheered for before it was even known that The Rock would show up. It was the Rock that the people paid their hard earned money to see. Not some full size overgrown grease monkey with a huge receding hairline making your forehead look like a damn fivehead. That thing so big The Rock could park all of his cars on there and still have room to build another house.

But you know… The Rock isn’t all mean. The Rock is nice too. But the problem is you didn’t answer quick enough so The Rock lost interest in knowing anything about you. The Rock would take the time to get to know you now… but The Rock is a very busy man. The Rock is very busy because there is more that the people are interested in and want to know. There is more that the people want to see and The Rock always delivers. Because what the people weren’t expecting were surprise guests. So instead of The Rock introducing them… they will introduce themselves and this is the first one to come out…

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME…

[video=youtube;QP3-JFQBsgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP3-JFQBsgk[/video]

Edge looks around as the fans are still jumping out of their seats. Edge starts his way down a little bit but stops and raises his arms.

After the pyro display Edge makes his way down to the ring. He walks by the giant and walks over to Rock. They give each other dap as Rock hands him his mic.

Edge: FINALLY EDGE HAS COME BACK…

Edge: Just kiddin. But Edge is back and I am not sure who the hell that guy over there is but I do know that over there is The Rock. And I know that all of you know who I am. Now I would take this time to ask all of you who is that guy but really… does it matter? Nahhh I didn’t think so. Now the question is why are we here. What in the world could the two biggest names in wrestling history be doing inside of the ring together… alongside some giant guy that has the same hair stylist as Hulk Hogan. Well that answer is simple.

You see when you have two guys that dominate like we did… its only natural that the two superpowers come together. And well… we are those superpowers so why not? Why not give the people what they want to see? Why not finally give the people something they never thought they would see? This is a dream tag team. This is a real dream team. You had the Miami Heat but they choked in the Finals. You had the new dream team in the Philadelphia Eagles but… come on now… really? They ain’t accomplished a thing yet. But us… together we could do anything we want. We could have anything we want. But really… two guys working together by themselves… kinda gay. So what Rock did was he made a quick phone call. And we all know that if you were this excited to see us… you will be even more thrilled to see this person.

[video=youtube;5UZ3kwsUx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UZ3kwsUx0s[/video]

The ground starts shaking now as Trish has finally returned.

She makes her way down the ramp and up the steps. Edge and Rock both open the ropes up a little more for her as she makes her way in with ease. She walks to the center of the ring and takes a bow and is back up to the appreciation of the fans.

Edge hands her the mic as she begins.

Trish: Well I have to say that it does feel good to be back inside the ring and as always have to have my title because I am the Undisputed Women’s champion of wrestling right?

The fans roar with approval

Trish: Well isn’t this just a wonderful delight. So glad to be appreciated. And well I know those two already talked about that thing over there. So I’m here pretty much to show off that I’m still hot and that if there is anybody in the back that believes that they deserve to be in the same ring as us three… to come on down. Because chances are… you don’t but you’ll come down anyways and then we’ll have to just make fun of you until you feel like leaving. But that is fun… so come on. The more the merrier.

Trish tosses the mic back to The Rock as the three of them huddle together waiting for whoever is next to say something.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;pa1FJdLHwoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa1FJdLHwoQ&feature=related[/video]

The fans in the attendance erupt into cheers as the one and only CM Punk walks out from the backstage and turns the corner, appearing before them with a microphone in hand. Punk begins shaking his head at the men in the ring as his music fades out and he raises his microphone to his mouth.

CM-Punk-300x210.jpg

CM Punk: Ya know, they say that even after you've become a wrestler, you never stop being a fan of the product. I can attest to that, but right here and now is an exception. Because as I look down the ramp at what's going on in the ring, rather than marvel at a blast from the past, I find myself struggling not to vomit in disgust at history's leftovers. I mean, am I really looking at Waylon Mercy? Was Repo Man unavailable? Tell ya what Waylon, why don't you show us all some mercy by putting down the microphone, getting out of the ring, and crawling back into whatever pit of obscurity management dug you out of? I think that would be ideal.

And of course we have Mr. Hollywood, Dwayne Johnson. So glad you could step away from the set and grace us all with your recycled schtick, that was about as refreshing as a carton of spoiled milk after a brisk jog, thank you for that. It boggles my mind why these people still want to see you, let alone listen to what you have to say. You come in, tell someone you're going to whip their monkey ass, deliver a Rock Bottom, cock an eyebrow, and go back to playing movie star. Meanwhile guys like me are busting their ass night in and night out and don't get a fraction of the respect they show you, Dwayne. Need I remind you people he was GONE for seven years? Need I remind you that he denounced his wrestling heritage and name for the longest time?

But that's alright, as long as you make a taped appearance every now and then, all is forgiven. Well you've filled your quota for the year, so unless you plan on putting "boots to asses" you can get the hell out of my ring and go back to the set.

The crowd is beginning to turn on Punk as many of the fans are now booing him.

Well look who he brought with him, the "Rated R Superstar" Edge. In case you didn't know folks, the 'R' stands for retired. You can't wrestle ever again, Adam, no matter how much you want to reclaim the torch from Alberto, no matter how badly you want the spotlight back from Christian, your in-ring career is dead and gone. No more spears, no more five second poses, no more any of that, regardless of how much of Trish's yoga you undergo. So for those of you that he psyched up about this union of him and The Rock, I'm happy to burst your bubble.

But it's not all bad, Adam, maybe Dwayne over there can get you a starring role in one of his movies, if you don't mind wearing tu-tus that is.

The crowd boos the insults to Edge as Punk turns his focus to Trish.

Well behind every strong man is a strong woman, as they say. But in this case, there are two men but since we're talking about Trish, you two are behind her, aren't you? Nice to see that you found someone in upper management that you haven't slept with yet, sweetheart, otherwise the fans in attendance would've only been treated to two fake boobs instead of four. By the way, now that your movie is getting a release in the states I suppose I'm looking at a trio of movie stars now, aren't I? How wonderful for you, but regardless of if it's because of your cinematic endeavors or your professional wrestling accolades, you won't be getting a request for an autograph from me because you're just a bunch of self-gratifying, washed-up has-beens that contribute nothing to anything anymore!

The crowd boos Punk further, angering him.

You want to boo me? You want to boo me for speaking the truth? Because that's all I've done. These people don't care about you anymore. Dwayne walked away, Trish walked away, Adam walked away. You people are too stuck in the past to be able to properly process that you have been neglected and underappreciated. These things that I'm saying should be YOU speaking through ME, but because your heads are crammed up their asses in hero worship, I'm wasting my breath. So you know what? Fine, let them spit on you, but no one is going to kick around CM Punk anymore. I'm coming down to that ring and I don't care that Trish is female or Adam's injured, I'm putting you all to sleep!

Before Punk can make his way down to the ring...

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
HEY, NOTHING YOU CAN SAY..

[video=youtube;Ot-XuBsa02c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-XuBsa02c[/video]

The theme music of Randy Orton plays as he slowly steps out from behind the curtain to boo's, Orton then poses as pyrotechnics from above pour down.

Randy-Orton.jpg

Orton brings his hands down as the pyrotechnics stop, Orton slowly walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd boo's heavily. Orton slides into the ring as he hops up on the corner turnbuckle and poses.
195px-Randy_Orton_05_pose.jpg

Orton steps down from the turnbuckle as he asks for a microphone.

0029.jpg

Randy Orton;

It's been a while... I came, I saw, I've yet to conquered... But soon I will conquer what I've been prolonged to wait, the CWF Heavyweight Championship. Nobody deserves it more than I do, in the time I have disappeared due to injury there's nothing better than myself returning to the very ring. Every member in the locker room needs to know what I am capable of, the last time I was around you idiots cheered me but now... things are different. Instead of me sucking up to your boring chants, I now will be ending careers like I used to, I don't just beat people... I end careers. A few years ago everybody remembered me as 'The Legend Killer', I then became 'The Viper', 'The Apex Predator'... Perhaps you could combine all three but from now on you people will recognize me as 'The Legend Killer, Randy Orton'. On my return, I will see things as a stepping stone until I have what should be around my waist, the CWF Heavyweight Champion. Right now we've got a whiny bitch who thinks he's damn superior to the belt because he hasn't won in seventeen years and finally won the gold... Then we've got Batista. A man I've had history with in the past, but I want you to remember Dave... Due to our history, doesn't mean we put things aside here.

Orton strolls around the ring as he pauses for a moment.

This company here is in my blood, everything I do I strive for. Success is in my genes, I was made for CWF. I was born to be a Champion, the gifts I've been given is everything a man could possibly need, as a third generation superstar.. I am an evolution not only for myself or CWF but the wrestling industry and that name is Legend Killer... Randy Orton. But the last time I was here I was scheduled to compete for the Intercontinental Championship but unfortunately I came down with a rare sickness that has put me out of action until now. But upon my return I will have no harm in taking out my opponents, ending their careers and beating them to a bloody pulp, it doesn't matter who or when... I will do exactly what I say I will do. Once I have killed an opponent, Once I have killed a 'legend', they will be added to my list and the list will continue to grow.

The crowd booing more heavily here... Orton ignores them.

I would appreciate it if you'd shut your mouth whilst I'm speaking. I have a killer instinct here and I'm on the hunt... You're all just victims to me... My return will be soon, so be prepared because it only takes one R...K...O... to end a career.

OOC: Feedback please.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The Rock, Edge, and Trish huddle up in the corner. Occasionally one of them will poke their head out of the huddle and point at Orton. Then after some more huddling they break up and all three of them stare down Orton. Trish still has the mic and decides to speak up.

Trish: We'll address you later Punk but right now we have a little whiny girl in the room that needs to be addressed and that person is Randy Orton. So I have to ask you Orton, are your panties up in a bunch? I mean we thought about letting Rock or Edge handle you but then we felt... you weren't worthy of that. We also decided that you wasn't even worthy of my time because of your sorry rant but... we were bored and wanted some more talent out here so here you come and mannnnn you stunk up the place. You want to know why the people were booing you so heavily? Its because you were boring. You were uninteresting. I mean we huddled up and we were asking each other is this really Randy Orton? Because from the sounds of things this sounded like some poser wanting to wear a Randy Orton mask.

So you come out here, you completely ignore Punk on the ramp which is understandable but you ignore the three biggest names in the industry to talk about who? Look at me boy... who cares about what is going on in CWF? Who cares about that whiny bitch Christian? He's such a pussy that... damn he should be a hoe. He should sell himself on the streets cause he definitely isn't a man. He is a woman. Just a big giant pussy... and yes... pussy is now trending worldwide... right now. Christian's pussy is trending and horny guys are looking on google to try to find pics of it. And then you mentioned who? Batista? Batista? Really? Batista? Who has ever given two shits about Batista? Who has ever given even a remote thought about Batista? Nobody but thats who you gun after? You do that and ignore us because you know that if you were to tangle with any of us you would have your ass handed to you on a silver platter.

But really Orton... you don't deserve to be in the same ring as us. You don't even deserve to be on the ramp or stage with Punk. So here is what we are suggesting that you do... you take your sorry wannabe ass, tuck your little tail between your legs, walk up that ramp, through the curtains at the top of the stage, and leave the building and never return again. Nobody cared about your past, nobody cares about CWF, the only thing we all care about are the 4 people out here. Myself, Rock, Edge, and that guy on the stage... Punky. Hi Punk. So yeah... bye now. Don't come back unless you develop some balls cause there is only enough room in here for one woman and I am that woman. So someone else please come out. Please.

Trish lowers her mic as she returns to the group.

OOC: Honest feedback... it came out bland. It didn't feel like Orton. It just felt like a TT that could have been put on anybody. Just add pics, little history, and boom you got a TT. Needed more specifics, more mannerisms. The character isn't easy to capture for sure. It just wasn't there.

Deuce

Reaction score
[video=youtube;qFNbCy1qGT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFNbCy1qGT8[/video]​

The crowd cheers as CM Punk makes his way down the entrance ramp with a huge smirk on his face, he walks around to the announcer's table and grabs a microphone. Before leaving that area he walks and gives Jim Ross a handshake showing the respect he has for him, he enters the ring and sits down smack dab in the centre of the ring. The crowd is chanting CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk while Punk is still smirking. He puts the microphone up to his lips and begins to speak.

Punk-Sitting-In-ThE-Ring-300x298.jpg

"Whoa, you guys are full of energy tonight... can't say I can blame you. I look around at all of you and I can see several different fan groups, we got some Triple h fans, Batista fans, Christian fans and my favorite.... CM Punk fans. I look around at all of you and I can see your excitement, you guys are excited to see me back in the CWF. Don't worry, I missed all of you too. I was sitting at home a couple of days ago and something came to my mind, why would I quit something that I love to do? I came to the CWF to accomplish something, to be the top superstar here. I want to be known as one of the greatest CWF superstars to have ever been in this business, I want to be known as the guy that became the greatest superstar while being me, by me I mean being straight-edge, by straight-edge I mean awesome, by awesome I mean not drinking or doing drugs. Being straight-edge is the greatest thing, it makes life better and more enjoyable. Straight-edge is the way everyone should go, trust me, I have never felt better."

CM Punk lowers the microphone from his lips and looks around at the crowd with a smile on his face and the crowd is cheering. The crowd begins to chant CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk once again. He stands up slowly and begins to walk around the ring with his arms up in the air, he puts the microphone up to his lips.

cmpunk.png

"I feel so alive and it is thanks to you guys, without you guys I would have stopped being straight-edge but now I realize that is the best way to live your life to the fullest. I love you guys and I hope you know that, you guys inspire me to try harder.. you guys are the heart and soul of CM Punk. Thank you, thank you for being there for me, you may not have liked me all the way but I know there was people still rooting for me. I am back in the CWF to please you guys, there is nothing I like more than pleasing my fans. My first goal is to at least win my returning match and later on, I plan on becoming the #1 contendor for the CWF World Heavyweight championship. I will achieve my goal with the help of all of yo-"

CM Punk turns quickly and ducks under a clothesline from Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler bounces off the ropes and is met by a huge kick to the skull by Punk. Punk picks up the groggy Ziggler and connects with the Go 2 Sleep. Punk runs out of the ring arena after he sees Wade Barrett jump the barricade near the announcer table and chases after Punk. After a while you see CM Punk walk out from backstage holding his head with a new microphone in his hand, he speaks one last time.

Punk+RAW+8-22.jpg

"I keep on overcoming the odds and I plan on doing that every week here in the CWF, see you guys later."

He leaves the ring arena once again as the screen fades to black.

OOC- Feedback please? I thought I would try Punk out since he has been dropped. I made it seem like he left the CWF while he was a Face then returned as a Face btw.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Honestly... that Punk was kinda sickening to read cause he was too much of a kiss up. Just constantly kissing up to the point that I'd hate him. Plus him saying that he woulda quit being straight-edge if it wasn't for the fans... he can never say that. Never. But its different to play him as a face instead of the way everyone else has been playing him which is good but that is an irritating face. That and... the whole Ziggler thing interfering made no sense. Why did he come out there out of the blue trying to attack when nothing was even said about him? What did Barret have to do with anything?

Deuce

Reaction score
Honestly... that Punk was kinda sickening to read cause he was too much of a kiss up. Just constantly kissing up to the point that I'd hate him. Plus him saying that he woulda quit being straight-edge if it wasn't for the fans... he can never say that. Never. But its different to play him as a face instead of the way everyone else has been playing him which is good but that is an irritating face. That and... the whole Ziggler thing interfering made no sense. Why did he come out there out of the blue trying to attack when nothing was even said about him? What did Barret have to do with anything?

It was kind of difficult to try to be Punk as a Face to be honest, I got kind of lost while I was doing it. I was trying to make it look good by Barrett and Ziggler jumping Punk because they don't want him back but it doesn't look as good once I read it over.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I mean its a good start but it needs tweaking to capture it. Playing a face is a lot more difficult than playing a heel.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
-------------------------------------------
Lights in the arena are cut off. Whole arena is down in silence and darkness. A couple of storms glitter on the tron as a misterious music starts to play through the PA system. People in audience are shocked. Smoke covers the whole entrance ramp. Members of the monkhood come out whit burning torches in their hands. Everyone stays on his place forming a way. Another big storm shoots the center of an entrance ramp and the man that we´ve been waiting for show up, The Undertaker.

display_image.jpg

The Undertaker is still standing on the entrance ramp with his look concentrated down to the arena floor. The Deadman pulls his hands up in the air and the fire blows up from the entire entrance ramp.

undertaker-entrance-525.jpg

The Undertaker slowly starts his way down to the ring. Fans are going absolutely crazy, they didn´t expact this to happen. The Undertaker still has his look concentrated down to the floor while he´s making his appearence.

undertaker_smoky_entrance.jpg

When The Undertaker finally stands in front of the ring, he looks up and climbs the steel steps. The Deadman looks through the crowd and pulls his hands up in the air as the lights finally turn on.

Undertaker_entrance.jpg

The Deadman looks up and down again and the lights change from white to dark blue.Announcer comes to the ring, gives The Undertaker a microphone, worships to the Deadman and runs out of the ring. The one and only Phenom raises a microphone to his mouth and speaks.

The Undertaker: "I was waiting, waiting in the shadows of this vicious and disgusted world. I´ve seen and done it all, there was nothing that I could do except waiting. And I was waiting in the darkness where the souls flow around and where they die in agony like all my oponents for those years. Then I find out that there´s one new promotion rising in the world of wrestling. I grabbed my whole being and I forced my body to get here. I´m here to continue being the best that ever stepped foot in this business. I need to call it business because I can´t find the words to describe how I really feel about this type of a fighting place. That´s what I do. I don´t wrestle my oponents. I fight my enemies. I fighted and destroyed my enemies all around the world and the entire hell. There was no more competetion for me. So as I said, I waited but now it´s time to do something. I see new men, new potencial enemies to destroy. I´m not worried about becomming a champion, I´m worried about being the best and I don´t need any championship to know that."

The Undertaker makes a few short steps while he stops talking. He takes a short pause and then continues.

z122070757.jpg

The Undertaker: "It doesn´t matter who you send me to fight with. I will make them pay, I will make them pay for the way they live their lives. Those hypocritical peons claim to be what they want to be and not what they really are. We have Cody Rhodes, the man who wears a mask to look like a monster he´s not. Then my brother Kane is here as well. I don´t know what he´s thiking. Wearing a mask while he doesn´t need to ? It´s weird but he has a good reason for it. He´s not hiding anything. He just knows that this cheap world doesn´t have the right to see his face. You people don´t deserve to see his face but I don´t blaim you for it. I don´t blaim you for how you live. I blaim those that taught you to live this way. Don´t worry, I´ll teach you exactly how to live your lifes. You can all join my dark forces and become better, become clear and become respectfull once again. I´m not gonna teach you about not using alcohol and drugs because if you want to become better you need to do it all by yourself, not with my help. I can´t make you better. I just can show you the way how to become better."

z131439623.jpg

The Undertaker: "My dark forces are big enough to close the door for now. Once you decide to join us, you will find out how to open the door. If you won´t able to, then we can´t show you the way how to live your live for hundred percent. Enough about this, now I have a messege to my future enemies. You men, who plan on becoming my enemies one time, you should change your minds as quickly as you can. People all around the world tried to be my enemies and stay alive but nobody can be enemy with me and stay alive at the same time. You decide to be my enemy, that´s the last think you ever decided to do, simple. When I destroy you don´t take it personaly, I´ve been born to do it. But if I defeat you and you will find some way to come back and you will stab me from the back, you will feel the power of The Phenom."

The Undertaker smiles for a moment but then he gets his serious look back.

utmic.jpg

The Undertaker: "I see your faces asking:“What are this man´s plans here?“ I´m here to prove you that I´m still the best. Whenever I walk in this ring I left bodies lie in agony and decomposition after I destory their owners. When The Deadman beats you down, he can´t let you just lie there. He needs to take your soul because when you take a soul away from people, there´s just an empty body. But not only that. When I take a soul away from somebody, it makes me stronger, it makes me bigger and better than all of the guys in the back. That´s the important thing about winning matches. I don´t care if I win a title or not. I don´t want my enemy´s title, I want his soul. Yes, I didn´t come here to be a fans favourite, I don´t need to be cheered from little kids. If there are a few people in audience who have a little bit of a brain, and if that brain works how it´s supposed to work, those people are going to follow my advice. Enough of words, it´s time to do something. No, I´m not going to do something at this moment. I´m going to wait for a perfect moment to make my another appearance. The Deadman is walking, away."

-------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Deuce

Reaction score
I like what you have there Chriss but it doesn't stick. It sounds like something Taker would say but it doesn't, if you know what I mean? I like what you have here and if you put a bit more work into it then you could be a good Undertaker.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Here I was like The Undertaker through his Ministy of Darkness era.