CWF - Past War Trashtalking #2 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
OOC: I doubt another post will be feasible from myself so one each would suit me

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
AWWWWWE-SOOME!!

[video=youtube;69TmXXDpzuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69TmXXDpzuc&playnext=1&list=PL9D2109D9F7F83A8C[/video]

The Miz walks out wearing a black shirt with a tie and vest over top. He already has a microphone and signals for his music to be cut as he walks down to the ring.

The Miz: Really John, Really? You're going to lie on national television? Actually John! The truth is when I signed up in the WWE you were the first to kick me out of the locker room! You were the first to say, "Oh there's the guy that that's just a reality TV star". Really, John? And now you stand here, and admit the potential that I possess! You seen that I am the greatest superstar to ever walk into the wrestling world! You say I COULD be great; but the truth is...

The Miz by this time is standing on the ring apron and looking across at JBL as some fans cheer, while the majority boo him strongly.
TheMizWIN.png

I already AM the best JBL, and come Monday night; I will embarrass you and expose you for the true fraud that you are JBL. I don't respect you, I don't even like you! Six years ago, you doubted me, and once I made a name for myself what did you do?! You retired! And that's where you should of staied John, because after this Monday night I'm going to end your career for what you said about me!

The Miz climbs into the ring now, and slightly gets into the face of JBL.

THEMIZWERD.png

And as for Joey Ryan, whoever he may be... If he even decides to show up, there are two things that both of you will find out! Number one; I will become CWF Champion very shortly; and number two... I'm The Miz... AND I'M!!

The Miz poses as the fans boo and JBL looks on in disgust.

AWWWWWEESOOOOME!

The Miz drops his arms and looks at JBL as the fans boo him strongly, he turns to the ramp and suddenly...

Last edited:

Rev

Reaction score
Shame we don't have enough time for another round...let's call it a day, and hope creative have plans for us ;)

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Yeah, nice to TT with you, I had fun. Hope creative do have plans for us. Feud maybe ;)

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The Miz and JBL vs John Cena and Triple H

AWWWWWWE-SOOME!!

[video=youtube;lYt-NjhM8vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYt-NjhM8vo[/video]

The Miz walks out from behind the certain to a huge amount of boo's from the fans in the arena. Miz waves off the booing fans as he does his trademark pose at the top of the entrance ramp.

TheMiz.png

The Miz smiles and continues down the entrance ramp trashing talking with some of the fans as he passes them. The Miz climbs onto the ring apron, then kneels there for a while, before pulling himself up and stepping inside the ring. Miz grabs a mic from ring side and begins.

The Miz: Last week I was forced to put a loss next to my name all because of some nobody named Joey Ryan, or Ronald McDonald.. It makes no differences because last week I was screwed! I was put in an unfair situation; and now what?! I have to team with JBL against John Cena and Triple H? Reaally?

The fans boo The Miz.

Really Eric? You expect me to team with somebody like JBL; JBL, the biggest has-been. No never was to ever step foot in a CWF ring! You are nothing compare do to me! The only reason you won last week was because I wasn't around to make the cover myself! So this week, when I beat John Cena with the skull crushing finale, and lead us to victory you will know exactly why....

The Miz extends his arm out and the fan begin to boo him because they know what's next...
Themiz2.png

I'm The Miz!!!
AND IIII'MMM

The Miz pauses as the fans scream "awwwful", then smiles and brings the mic back up.

AWWWWWWWESOOOOME!!!

Suddenly....

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
CWF Monday Night War 14th March 2011 Cody Rhodes V Jack Swagger

[video=youtube;SNC9FkqYoP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNC9FkqYoP4[/video]

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike. Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face. He slowly walks down the ramp and he ignores the boos from the fans.

301670-16771776.jpg

He climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. Cody picks up the mic that was laid out for him and adresses the CWF universe.

Cody Rhodes: So, last week, I lost both my matches. Last week, I annoyed Jeff Hardy when I tried to help him. Jeff, there is nothing wrong with wearing NiQuitin. Jeff was too scared to face me again so he sent out his little buddy Jack Swagger. Well, I'm really scared.. not. Swagger is just a joke of a man who calls himself the 'All American.' Well guess what Swagger, after our match you won't be able to run you're mouth anymore. You my friend will be on a one way trip to the hospital.

cody-rhodes-047-500x311.jpg

Cody smirks cockily and continues getting a mixed reaction from the fans.

Cody Rhodes: I may have lost last week but It's time for redemption and what better way to do it than taking out one of Jeff's cronies. Do you smoke too Swagger? I am fed up of Jeff Hardy and when I beat you Swagger I will move onto the Intercontinental Title match and win that as well. Very soon, I will be walking out here your 'dashing' champion.

0.jpg

Cody picks up his mirror jacket and examines his face, the crowd boos and Rhodes looks at them annoyed.

Cody Rhodes: Shut up! All of you. You will never become as beautiful as me. I am the only 'dashing' superstar on this goddam roster and I demand respect. Now, I know I am getting the chance to win this Intercontinental Title but a superstar as good as me should be competing to win the World Title. This is a complete insult to my abilities and I will prove this on Voltage.

Cody gets a mixed reaction from the crowd but he ignores them. He lies on the ropes and finishes off.

1-4.jpg

Cody Rhodes: Jack Swagger, get down to this ring and be a man.

Cody looks towards the back and...​

Status
Not open for further replies.