CWF - Past War Trashtalking #17 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

Out comes Christian wearing a leather jacket and a dark red t-shirt as 'Highway to the Danger Zone' by VS The Ocean begins playing. Christian smiles at the crowd as they erupt into boos as Christian goes to speak.

002.jpg

Christian;

Last week I took a good earned week off but I was told to sign a contract. After I kept my word not to touch Randy Orton, he did just that. He put his very hands on me and delivered an RKO where I went through a table. For these actions Randy, I was going to speak to management but I'm not going to just yet... because you've selected the perfect opponent for me. My old buddy Edge, we've been there, done that then we drifted apart while I watched you grab countless championships after championships. While you hogged the spotlight away from me, you no longer cared about your 'friend'. You became selfish, arrogant and nothing but a complete moron, all this time in your solo career, you became successful and left me hanging to dry. I couldn't succeed at all because all the spotlight was on you, the people followed you and that's exactly why I turned my back on these people because they no longer cared about what I had to say. They no longer cared about the opportunities I was receiving and right now Edge... you once again grab another opportunity while I have to face Randy... to beat him, for nothing... I GET NOTHING OUT OF THIS!

Christian extremely pissed off as the crowd boo's.

I've beaten Randy before, he's never once pinned me here in CWF. While I've beaten Finlay and gotten the job done, you didn't. You couldn't beat the CWF Heavyweight Champion Edge, have you not noticed that I've beaten everybody here Edge? I am the best on the roster but it's people like you getting a number one contender's shot at Starrcade. WHO THE HELL DO MANAGEMENT THINK THEY ARE? This is ridiculous I tell you, since day one Edge. You had the 'IT' factor, you had it all. Call me jealous if you want because I don't care what you call me because I know deep inside that I am better then you, I've always been better than you but I've never ever had the chance to prove myself to a complete idiot like yourself. That's right Edge, we're not friends at all... Who do you think you are to completely ignore me, you've been around in CWF for a while and not once, NOT ONCE have you said hello to me. Where's the respect I deserve Edge? This week... I am going to beat you, send a message to Randy Orton and once I'm done with Randy, I'm coming for that gold whether it's you or Batista contending for it.

OOC: Kept it short, Good luck. Might have to leave it 1-1. Not back til Saturday Late (US TIME)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
WAR 8/22/11 Austin vs. Hogan

*GLASS SHATTERS*

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c[/video]

StonrColdTriatron.gif

The crowd ignites to life as “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin emerges from the back and looks out to the crowd in the arena. Not a person is sitting in their seats. All are on their feet in a sign of respect.

AUSTIN.jpg

Austin stomps down the ramp and up the ring steps into the ring. He climbs each turnbuckle and salutes the fans with dueling middle fingers raised high into the air. He steps down and is handed a microphone from a ringside employee. He waits for the crowd to die down before beginning.

raw2-18-02-04.jpg

Stone Cold: First thing's first, before I get to the topic at hand, I wanna say a few things. Ever since I stepped foot here in the Championship Wrestling Federation, since day 1 I've been hell-bent on raising Hell around here and so far I ain't lived up to my own hype. Ya' see, Stone Cold Steve Austin ain't done what he said he was gonna do. So, as I was sittin' at home, I did some thinkin' (WHAT?!) I did some drinkin' (WHAT?!) I had some beer (WHAT?!) shot of tequila (WHAT?!) more beer (WHAT?!) some Jack Daniels (WHAT?!) and polished it off with more damn beer! (WHAT?!) I decided to give ole' Tazz a call and I re-negotiated my contract to be a single's contract because I wanna do what I do best and that's whoop some ass and drink some beer!

The crowd is totally into Austin right now as he is drowned in a sea of cheers and flash photography.

Stone Cold: But enough about that, let's fast forward to last week. Ya' see, last week on WAR, the New World Order Wolfpac came out here runnin' their damn mouths off about takin' over the wrestling world and how ain't nobody brave enough to come out and face 'em. Well, I ain't never been one to pass up a fight, especially an opportunity to open up a can of Whoop Ass on them nWo bastards. So I gathered up Mick and Rock together and right now, we can't wait 'till StarrCade to prove once and for all that them Ted Turner-mouth-fed sum bitches ain't better than us!

The crowd pops loud at Austin's shot at the Wolfpac and they begin to chant “AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN!”.

Stone Cold: But this week, it's gonna be what many claim to be the biggest damn match of all time: Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Hogan, I ain't gonna deny you of what you've done for the wrestling business. You put the damn sport on the map, but as much as you've done to help it, you've done 10 time more to destroy it. The past 15 years, Hogan, you've spent doin' nothin' but ruinin' your own damn image. I don't like your sorry ass. I never have and I never will. Personally, I think your a gutless bastard who hides behind suits and some self-proclaimed sense of belongin'. For those of you expectin' a damn classic wrestling match, I hate to disappoint ya' but I plan on walkin' my ass into WAR next week and beatin' the Hell out of Hulk Hogan and Jesus Christ, son, you might not even make it to StarrCade after I get through with ya'. And I know your sorry ass is plannin' on bringin' down Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner so how about you take Macho Man's advice and “Be a Man, Hogan!” and face me mono y mono in the middle of this damn ring!

The crowd is still going insane as Austin lifts the microphone up.

raw2-18-02-05.jpg

Stone Cold: AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE 'CAUSE.....

All of a sudden.....

OOC: Kept it a little short, Andrew. Hope ya' don't mind!​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Guitar strums are heard...

[video=youtube;sjqS707wD9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqS707wD9w[/video]

'Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix Experience' begins playing throughout the arena, Hollywood Hogan comes from behind the curtain in his nWo tank-top as he pretends to play the guitar. Sporting a black bandanna and long black pants. Hogan makes his way to the ring as the crowd boo's, Hogan takes his time as he steps into the ring as he grabs a microphone.

ooooohyeah00jr4.gif

Hulk Hogan;

You could almost feel the magic in the air BROTHER. The biggest anticipation right here in CWF, Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan in the ring together. Each and every single one of these people know exactly why this match is happening and as far as I'm concerned BROTHER, this match is gonna steal the show. I know, you know... that I RULE THIS WORLD. Everybody knows you and I are the two DAMN best wrestlers in the world, but as far as I'm concerned BROTHER... Only one can RULE the world and that's me HOLLYWOOD HOGAN! I don't care if you been drinkin' yourself stupid, I don't care if you were sittin' on the couch 'cos let me tell ya somethin', I'm a fifty-seven year old man who has these twenty four inch pythons sittin' on his muscles, BROTHER!

The crowd boo's instantly as Hulk steps closer to Stone Cold.

So, you wanna try whoop me ass is that right BROTHER? Ha-ha. You're a piece of work ain't ya Steve... BROTHER, I'll say it once and I'll say it again. You're not dominant enough to be part of the nWo, I would have given you an offer to join us but I see ya flappin' around bitchin' about the good ol' days. The good ol' days had the nWo becomin' the spotlight of professional wrestling and BROTHER, to this very day we're still damn dominant. Ya think Mick Foley and The Rock is gonna stop us? BROTHER, the New World Order changed professional wrestling and we're gonna do that again and again and again. We're just that DAMN good. While you held the spotlight in the 'Attitude Era', I've held the spotlight since I stepped in the damn ring. As far as I'm concerned BROTHER, I'm more popular than you so that automatically means I'm better than you. Who are ya to call me a bastard ey? BROTHER, listen to me carefully, you may want to run ya mouth about how you're gonna fight us and speak about Ted Turner and the good ol' days of WCW. Just 'cos ya well known for ya drinkin', ya hardcore attitude, who says I don't have an attitude BROTHER. The moment ya mess with my attitude is the moment you're goin' to see why I RULE THIS WORLD.

The fans booing harder than ever. Hogan doesn't stop speaking however...

You're right about one thing though BROTHER, I put Wrestling on the map. I've helped it but... I don't agree with you sayin' I'm destroyin' the product. Are you jealous that the HULKAMANIA will never die? I don't care if you don't like me BROTHER 'cos I'll still have my HULKAMANIACS runnin' wild on you even if I'm hated, loved or ain't around. I have always been part of the wrestling business and you don't see me runnin' off to do some movies like ya friend 'Tooth Fairy' out back. So as far as I'm concerned BROTHER, you're just a bunch of groupies who are tryin' too hard to be like us... The New World Order but the truth is BROTHER, once you're down and out... we won't see you around again. Now BROTHER, come Monday Night WAR... It ain't gonna be a match, it's gonna be exactly what the show's called... a WAR. Whatcha gonna do when I, Hollywood Hogan RUN WILD ON YA BROTHER?!

OOC: Good luck Hoov! My first TT as Hogan. I'll be able to post on Sat night/Sunday again.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone. Edge points at Christian then begins speaking.

6zaknd.png

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
Well in case you guys didn't notice, I changed up my entrance music. I have better things to get to but the fact is Alter Bridge called up and asked why did you drop us? Well I thought I needed a change, but after a few minutes they were right. I needed that rush back from my entrance since I am a proud metal head. So now that I clarified that, let me get to bigger issues like my best friend. So you call me selfish right Christian? I am not sure how that's the case you see when we split back in 2005 it was because you couldn't handle the big stage. You simply weren't good enough to rise to that level of main eventing. I am ashamed of some of my actions without a doubt but I have pretty damn happy of my career. You see I offered you help Christian, I offered a helping hand when I came back but this new attitude of yours sure didn't want that. It's all jealousy and you know it because I think everyone knows when it comes to E & C, I was the better man!!

The crowd approves of Edge, as Christian starts shaking his head screaming no.

Edge:Well even though you don't care about these people, I think the debate on who's better has been concluded verbally. Now on Monday, I will show you who's better physically. Christian you continue to wine and be this bitch I never thought you become and it really is pissing me off. How did I earn a title shot? It's simple look at this crowd reaction I get!!! Look at my match with Batista and it shows who has the ability of being the top guy. My past achievements speak for itself, but Tazz realizes how special I am. He knows that these people jump out of their seats when my entrance music hits. I am the guy that people want to see, now why he is including Batista I don't know? Maybe he just wants him to be the stepping stone that I am going to use him as come Starrcade. Yeah Finlay got one on me last week on a sneaky little school boy move. I got to admit the Irishman out smarted me which is rare but it won't happen again. You claim to have beaten everyone on this roster, well last time I checked I'm on this roster. Last time I checked you have blown title shots time and time again. What do you like to yourself "The Instant Classic" or "Captain Charisma". How does "The Instant Failure" or "Captain Crybaby" sound to you?

The crowd starts to laugh and starts a "Captain Crybaby" chant while Christian is fuming.

Edge: I really think their is something wrong with you. When I first came back interrupting Alberto Del Rio, I mentioned you and said I am here if your ready to talk. You see your so twisted in your fantasy world, I can't even talk to you. I have tried and tried, but you see what's the point if your going to ignore me. Just the way you handle yourself and talking complete bullshit to my good buddy from Rated RKO Randy Orton just sets me off. Your not on my level buddy, you never were and never will be. Five years ago, I was proud to call you my best friend. But ever since you set apart from me when you thought you were too good for me, it's hit me that your ego is over everything. I have had an ego believe me, but I apologized for it and I have done my best to win people back. In 2005, you ditched me and I know somewhere in that conflicted mind of yours you remember. So don't try to put the blame on me, because your the idiot who couldn't control himself. That's fine because like Randy Orton is going to do, I am going to put you in your place. You see I'm pretty pissed off seeing that Batista won his match and I didn't. Bad things happen when I'm in a foul mood, so I applaud you Randy for choosing me. You will like what you see after I am done with Christian and as for Batista, I hope your ready because this is going to be a showcase of what's going to happen at Starrcade. It's my time to shine once again, I have left nothing but impact week in and week out. While you Christian, what's that magic word we used to call you? Oh that's right, your nothing more than the same old CLB!!!

The crowd starts chanting "CLB" while Christian is telling them to shut up. Edge waits there smiling.

1zg83o7.jpg

OOC: Do what you got to do man, it's cool. If you want to respond, you can. Just do it by Monday morning (US time), otherwise I won't get a chance to respond.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
MNW 8-22-11: Kane/Punk vs. Finlay/Hassan

The titantron screen lights up with the image of Kane, the crowd cheering his appearance.

url

Kane: The circumstances for the patient are grand indeed. As vengeance rolls into my court, I look upon it with delight, a feeling of satisfaction unique to myself and myself alone. Once again David, you find yourself entering the ring of fire. But I know that intimidation isn't overcoming you just yet, in fact you're likely smiling upon the scenario because of your fluke triumphs over me, but hear this promise. My vow is to make this time worse than anything you've ever been unfortunate enough to have to experience. I am going to take the suffering meant to befall you in the past occasions and combine it with the suffering meant for now, so that as fear seeps into you, your final breath is drawn out.

The Luck of the Irish is no longer existant, as the final jade colored grain of sand in your Celtic hourglass has fallen. Now as the sun is replaced by the dark clouds of remorseless acts, and the raindrops of despair fall upon the field of scorched clover leaves, and your child falls before you in a bloodied heap similar to the one you are to become, have you any chance at all? The answer to that question should be grimly obvious to you, but in case it isn't, let me treat you as if you were an infant incapable of comprehension and tell you what the answer to the question is: No.

But it is not you alone that destiny frowns upon this week, it also hangs its head and cries misfortune onto the plate of Muhammad Hassan, as Monday night will be but a taste of what six days later will hold. Be careful how you carry yourself around me, Hassan, because you might end up hanging by the rope that's tied around your headdress. When the mouth of Hell opens and I walk to the ring on Monday night, bringing fire and brimstone in my wake, I hope for your own good that the outfit you don is resistant to flame.

It is futile to think a higher power is watching over you, Muhammad, with all the hate speech you emit, why would any god come to your rescue? So when you lean backward, throwing your arms to the side and look upward, it is a gesture done in vain, because the only one paying you any mind is the Devil's favorite demon, yours truly. As I enter this contest, there is no concern, because I forewarned it would only be a taste of things to come, which means our meeting at Starrcade is a certainty. But with David, I'm not sure I can show the same restraint. So CM Punk might find himself handed the championship next Sunday.

And the reason for my lack of restraint will be simple to justify, David. Best me once, it is you that is the fool. Best me twice, it is I that comes out the fool, and I stand to be made a mockery by no man, especially not a mortal one. So I'm hopeful your wishes were to be cremated when you expired, otherwise that's another reason you'll be disappointed when Monday night arrives. See you in the ring, mortals.

Kane breaks into evil laughter as the titantron screen goes black. The fans are cheering him when suddenly their ears are met by the entrance music of one of the other three competitors beginning to play.

Lewb

Reaction score
War 22/8/11 - New Age Outlaws Vs Chosen Destiny

The War arena is filling up ready for another sellout show, when all of a sudden one of the iconic guitar riffs in wrestling folklore fills the arena to announce the arrival of one of CWF's best loved tag teams.

Road Dogg: Oh! You didn't know?! Your ass better CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd copy him as he walks out, with Billy Gunn onto the stage, James with a microphone in hand. He continues to welcome the crowd as he approaches the ring.

new_age_outlaws.jpg

Road Dogg: Orlando, Florida!! You are here with the New Age Outlaws! You are now rockin with the best!

The Outlaws make their way into the ring and keep saluting the fans until their music gets cut. Road Dogg lifts the mic to his lips, and the whole crowd say in unison with him....

Road Dogg: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, D-Generation-X proudly presents to you the next to be CWF Tag Team Champions of the Wooooooorld.... The Road Dogg Jesse James! The Bad Ass Billy Gunn! The New Age Outlaws!

RoadDoggBadAssEntrance.jpg

Road Dogg then passes the mic to Billy Gunn.

Billy Gunn: And if your not down with that then we got two words for you... SUCK IIIIIT!

Now this week, in the Road Doggs, Dogg House....

fans of the Outlaws imitate the sound of dogs as the tag team rile the crowd up.

Billy Gunn: This week, it's going to be a right old foreign affair when the Dogg and the Ass Man take on this... Chosen Destiny pairing. Personally, I really don't see the togetherness of this team, I don't see how it all come about. You know, to me, it sounds like a really corny joke. So, one day, a failing Scottish wrestler and a failing Mexican wrestler walk into a bar..... And well, the result of them turning into a tag team is enough of a punchline for me to even need to finish that joke off! And when they're pitted against one of the greatest tag teams to ever grace the creation of the big man upstairs himself?! You are in for a comedy hour Orlando, who the hell needs Glee club when you got the New Age Outlaws doing what they do best?! Ain't that right Jesse?!

The mic gets passed back to Jesse James and he is pumped up as is Billy.

images

Road Dogg: Oh you better believe it Ass Man, we are here for three things. ONE! Disneyworld..... TWO! Kicking ass.... and THREE! Going back to Disneyworld because there is no way you can get around that place all in one afternoon! But on a more serious note, this isn't the only time our paths will cross with Drew McIntyre and Alberto Del Rio. At Starrcade, we will both be in the ring, looking to take the CWF Tag Team Championships from Hassan and the Great Khali. I am totally psyched for that match up for two reasons. Firstly for all of you people it will be the first time that most of DX will be back together in over ten years! Thats right, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Road Dogg and the Badd Ass! Unfortunatel Chyna and X-pac won't be able to make it, they are otherwise... engaged...... please get the thought out of my head, please get the thought out of my head...... yeah, its gone. And second of all.... yours truly and Mr. Ass will be leaving just up the road there in Miami, as the CWF Tag Team Champions!

Now as for War goes, we're in the rowdier part of Florida, and as an old friend o' mine used to say, It's Time To Get Rowdy! There'll be no kilts, no cars, no personal ring announcers, no chosen one or no destiny when it comes to the ring bell. All it will come down to is me, BG, and you two truly being made Fame-Ass! And.... Sorry Trips.... But if your not down with that, then we got two words for ya......

The whole crowd yell "SUCK IT!" as Jesse and Billy look up at the staging awaiting an arrival of their opponents.

awesome miz

Reaction score
As both Jesse and Billy wait for their opponents, Alberto del Rio's personal ring announcer step into the ring with a microphone in his hand and at the moment Justin Roberts stands up and introduce him...

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rooodriguez!

mkn.jpg

Whole arena turn into huge boo and chant “ you suck “ for Ricardo Rodriguez, as suddenly well know theme of Alberto del Rio hit the PA system of the arena...

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

As the theme hit the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto del Rio. As Alberto arrive in his new car, to make sure everybody in arena know who just arrived, Alberto beep of the horn... Alberto get off the car and fans in arena chant “ You Suck “, but Alberto with huge smile on his face ignores them...

adre.jpg

As Alberto get off car and stay before him and point on his own face, Ricardo grab microphone and put it before his mouth and introduce Alberto del Rio...

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

adrf.jpg

As Ricardo finish his introduction of Alberto del Rio, Alberto begin to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with huge smile on his face, he yell something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto step on the entrance ramp and pose for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him...

153.jpg

Alberto after posing for the fans, slowly begin to walk down to the ring, with huge smile on his face and look at at his personal ring announcer, that is still standing in the ring. Alberto then stopped before the ring and look at Jesse and Billy and smile at them and then, Alberto yells at some man from staff to give him a microphone and immediately, Alberto gets one and put it before his mouth and begin to talk.....

adr4.jpg

Alberto del Rio: My name.... My name is Albertoooooooooo..... Del Rrrrrriiiiiiiioooooooooooooo.... But you... You of course already know that.... And you also know my brand new partner, which was chosen to save, this poor little company... So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... Why I should do Ricardo's work? Ricardo...

Ricardo step to the middle of the ring, with huge boo from the audience and present Alberto's partner...

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores
Ponte de pie y me ayude a presentar a ustedes
Un hombre de la clase
Un hombre de gran sabiduría!
A diferencia de usted la gente materialista sucio.
Aquí te doy El elegido ..
Es Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew McIntyreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As Ricardo finished introduction of Alberto's tag team partner, well know theme hit the sound system of the arena and on TV screens appear a titantron...

drewmcintyreentrance_display_image.jpg

[video=youtube;Ui_VvlUVx_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui_VvlUVx_8&hd=1[/video]

Fans start to make even louder boo for second part of new tag team and as “ The Chosen one “ Drew McIntyre came out to a stage, arena got nearly destroyed by huge boo from the crowd. But Drew with a arrogant smile on his face begin to slowly walk down to the ring...

DM37.jpg

Drew stop beside his tag team partner and they shake hands and then, both slowly get into the ring. Billy and Jesse step to the corner and let their opponents talk and Drew says to Ricardo to give him microphone and Ricardo did exactly what Drew asked for, but first who start thing off is Alberto, that put microphone before his mouth and begin to talk...

adr5.jpg

Alberto del Rio: So here he is! The man, that was chosen to save with me this poor little company, Drew McIntyre.... Last week, when we made our huge debut, you morons that are sitting on your fat asses in the audience tonight, didn't clearly get, that what we do, we do for you.... That's right, we do it, because this company needs to be saved from each and every single one of you peasants... But what is even more worst on this company, are these two idiots... Just look at them... No style, no class, no authority. One of them call himself a Badd Ass? Seriously? Look at our current tag team champions – overgrown giant and guy that is funny as Jesse here... That bad is our tag team division.... And now try to imagine, that these two clowns here can be our next tag team champions. It would get from worst to even worse... And to make sure that will not happen, there is me and Drew. We are here to make sure, that this company, will once again, like in times when I was World Heavyweight champion, gonna be...Excellent...

Alberto put down a microphone and fans loudly boo at him and then he again continue...

Alberto del Rio: You can boo at me as you want, but this Sunday, when I will became tag team champion, I will be champion for you... I will take picture with your poor children, because as champion, I must represent all of you! If you want, I will sign a autograph.. If you want, I will take a photo with you.. Because I know, this will save this company. When I will become tag team champion, here with man with class and man, that is just like me, that is already legendary, we will begin our path, to change this company forever... And our first start, is to take out these two morons, these peasants, these two idiots... You two was cool in 1996.. But today, it's 2011 and you are not cool... You are boring, just as your entrance, just as absolutely wasted minutes when you two talk on this microphone and try to do what only me and Drew here can do. Entertain these people and do this business better than anyone else... Do it with class and do it as intelligent people and not as idiots... You two guys, you are suppose to already retire like five years ago... Because face it, you can't compare with destiny... And trust me, I see your destiny... Your destiny is to be put on a wheel chair, after me and Drew will beat you tonight... Drew, you want to say something as well for sure, so now it's your moment I guess...

Alberto step back and let Drew to step into middle of the ring with wise smile on his face and with microphone in his hand, before he begin to talk, he look at his opponents...

Drew-McIntyre-drew-mcintyre-19248680-456-390.jpg

After few seconds of looking at his opponents, Drew grab a microphone and put it before his mouth and begin to talk...

McIntyre17.jpg

Drew McIntyre: Thank you Alberto. Really, thank you for saying absolute truth. You was right Alberto. These two... Gentlemen don't deserve to be in the same ring as us... Let me tell you something. Earlier tonight, I met Tazz back and he stopped me and asked me, what exactly I don't like about his show. And my told him, that he must look better at his employees... Because let's look at people like these two gentlemen in the corner right there... Look at these criminals. Here in WAR, before cameras and because all of you fat, lazy poor Americans, they are making clowns of themselves and you love them. Because you are as poor as them... But do you know, what these criminals are doing, when they leave this ring? The answer is no. You don't have an idea, what these two are doing. And to make sure, that I don't work with criminals, I bought myself my own private detective and tell him to watch these two. And guess what he found out... These two criminals here, they perpetrate in just three days eight crimes... For example... Friday 19th, they swooped some 73 years old lady and they stole the money from her. Or Thursday 18th... They attacked some young student and stole a candy from him... And that's just two of eight horrible crimes they did in three days...

Fans loudly boo at Drew, but he don't care about people and he just continue...

Drew McIntyre: You can boo like you want, but you will not change the fact, that your heroes are criminals that should be in prison right now. And to be honest with you people, I don't want to work with those two gentlemen here. So I think, I should now bring the police officers, that I called fifteen minutes ago and let them take you away to prison, where you belong... But because we Scottish are great people, I want to give a choice. I can just call them away and let you be free.. Only thing you have to do, is to walk away and never ever show up here again... Because other way... You will never see sunshine anymore... Your choice gentlemen. If you'll stay here or not, you can't change the fact, that you gonna lose. Only thing you can change is, if you gonna lose only match, or your lives... However you decide, you can't change the fact, that I am the chosen one and future tag team champion....

Fans loudly boo at Alberto quickly step to the middle of the ring and say his final words...

adr6.jpg

Alberto del Rio: Perfecto, perfecto Drew... Billy, Jesse, you can't change your destiny.. Just as you can't change our destiny to become, your new tag team champions...

Fans begin to boo loudly as …..

OOC: It is not as long as it looks... Just lot of pictures that make it so long...

Last edited:

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
WAR 22/8/11: Jericho vs. Orton

The crowd aren't pumped yet, despite the epic show they have upcoming and the great pay per view that should be soon to impress. Suddenly, the theme of a man they just love to hate hits and the boos tear asunder.

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc[/video]

Chris Jericho appears from the back and the boos get even more intense. Jeers and slurs are thrown at Y2J as he marches his way down the ramp, seemingly ignoring all those around him. He gets to the middle of the aisle, and sneers at some kid wearing an Orton shirt before moving on.

20100809-00018.jpg

Jericho ventures up the steel steps with supreme dignity as he gets on the apron, and steps inbetween the ropes. There's a steel chair already sitting in the ring, a microphone on the seat. He approaches it, unbuttoning his jacket, grabs the microphone and sits down, staring accusingly at the people in front of him.

vlcsnap-00018.jpg

Jericho:If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a liar. And Randy Orton is not an exception. It's quite funny, and tragically ironic that he has the nickname, "The Viper", because that's exactly what he is. A snake in the grass, a deceitful man who goes out of his way to mislead and to worm his way through the rankings and to title shots, and one of the biggest lies of all is what I have witnessed him say again, and again, and again over these couple of months. He claims he can beat Christian, that he's better. He may even have the utter audacity to think he's the best. Yet he was beaten in three minutes by a man he claims he is superior to. Now Randy, if you are incapable of beating someone such as Christian, what chance do you have against me?

Jericho leans back in the chair, smiling and feeling quite pleased with himself as the crowd starts an "RKO" chant. He waits for it to die down before continuing.

vlcsnap-00212.jpg

Jericho:Because let me remind all of you exactly who I am. I am Chris Jericho, the first undisputed champion in the history of this business, the 10 time Intercontinental Champion, the only man with the bravery and conviction to expose you, Randy Orton, and all of your fans as the liars and cheats that you are, I am the beating heart of this industry and the inspiration for all who wish to come into it, I am Chris Jericho, and I am the best in the world, at what I d-

Jericho looks like he's about to continue his egomaniacal tirade when suddenly he's interrupted, blatantly frustrating him.​

OOC: Apologies for this being so late, other stuff got in the way. Hopefully next time Tappy.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
[video=youtube;lqrlqgRalBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrlqgRalBY[/video]

*The Great Hassans theme hits the arena, the crowd immediately begin to boo as Hassan emerges on stage. He looks around before spitting down on the ground and making his way down the ramp, Hassan seems peeved as he quickly marches over and grabs a microphone climbs in the ring and raises it*

hassw.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

No matter what I do every week I seem to be shown even more injustice and even more bigotry, last week in my glorious debut I showed that I was better than the Number one contender. And in my victory, in my defining moment a....a monster comes down and attacks me. He attacks me, you people you point to me and you call me a terrorist while this masked freak is the real terrorist. He terrorizes over the CWF roster while hiding his identity to the masses, he attacked me and for what reason?

*Hassan looks out at the crowd as if seriously expecting an answer from them*

I'll tell you the reason, because under that mask, behind the fire and smoke he is just as a bigot just as an ignorant chauvinist as each and every one of you are. He is big, he unintelligent, and he is attacked me he is just like this country. and with that I am going show what happens when you shun me, when you decide to make an enemy out of Muhammad Hassan.

*Hassan lowers his head for a moment*

The Only issue this week is that I was stuck in a tag team match, and neither of the Great hassans members were made my teammate, instead I was teamed up against the very man I showed I was superior. C.M Punk, the man I despise I am forced to team with but with that said I must say I will thrive at this opportunity. As in a two week period I will not only prove the big red monster inferior, but I will also own victories over the Number one contender AND The World heavyweight Champion. In a matter of two weeks I will have proven that Muhammad Hassan is the only true champion around here, and that my future at the peak of this industry while postponed by the media is inevitable. The Great Hassan is one step closer to domination after Monday night, we've taken the tag team titles, at Starrcade I shall take Kanes "Monsterous" reputation, and soon I shall take the World Championship. And once we do that, all that will be left for us to take is your Admiration, and all of your Worship. You all might not like it, but you will learn to Worship The Great Hassan.

*hassan raises both hands in the air as the crowd boos*

ooc: sorry for lateness and mehness, busy week with writing, tting, promos, and three feds to take care of.

Lewb

Reaction score
OOC: As much as I wanted to go again, as you kind of overposted me there, I've been unable to, and asking for 1-1 in one day is a bit to much. Sorry bro, we'll save it for the PPV!

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic.

FINLAY: It really does amaze me at the complete stupidity and incompetence of those in charge here in the CWF. I mean, really, if I was the Rock and had the kind of following that he has, or even if I was Alberto Del Rio and had the kind of money that he has, I would have had a championship celebration by now. I mean come on. A working class champion is supposed to inspire low life human beings who get their kicks from coming to these events week after week. Surely seeing someone who isn’t a movie star, or a rich piece of crap winning a championship and being celebrated for that fact supposed to make people think, hey, that could be me one day? Not that it ever will be them one day, because they are low life human beings for a reason, but aren’t we creating the illusion of hope for these idiots? Or maybe I’ve been reading it wrong for all these years. When I come back from Starrcade with this title still around my waist, I demand that I get a championship celebration or I will boycott my next match.

Crowd boos its disapproval and Finlay simply grins at them before continuing.

What the hell are you booing for? You will get to enjoy a party, celebrating something that you will never achieve. It could very well be the best day of each and every one of your sad little lives. Strike that, it will be the best day of each and every one of your sad little lives!

Crowd roars, and Finlay has to pause for a moment until the noise dies down slightly so that he can continue and be heard.

Now, speaking of poor management in this business, I am pitted in a tag match this week on War, against the man I face at Starrcade and a man who is scared of coming to the ring, the big red loser, Kane! Now, why would I call him the Big Red Loser? What possible reason could I have for calling that man a loser? Oh, that’s right, I have already beaten him twice and proven that he is no match for a man of my skill and intelligence. Brute strength might get you somewhere on the streets but in this ring, I have proven that I am king, and Kane is not even in the same ball park as me. You can stand out the back and talk into your little camera and use all the big words that you want, but the fact remains that you cannot and will not defeat me, not this week on War, and not ever. Luck is for losers, and that is all you could even hope of relying on, because you are the biggest loser I know. For someone with so much potential, you really are a massive disappointment, and you quite frankly are way out of your league in this match up.

Crowd boos again, but Finlay simply ignores them and continues.

As far as you go CM Punk, wherever you may be right now. This week is simply going to be a taste of what is coming to you at Starrcade. Hell, if you’re lucky, you might even get put out of your misery this week on War, and might not even have to turn up to Starrcade. Your little doctor who you will see later on Monday night after the match will most likely give you a little certificate that will state that you are unfit to fight for a while which you can proudly hand over to management as your get out clause. Because you know that were going to hurt you. Me and this bloke over here are going to tear you limb from limb just for the fun of it. And I wouldn’t expect too much help from the Big Red Oaf, who is more likely to not even turn up than actually give you significant input into the match. If you want your match at Starrcade, not that I can see any reason why you would want to put yourself through that embarrassment, I wouldn’t turn up Monday night. Be safe Punk, or someone is going to get…

Finlay is interrupted…

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
It's all cool Bronzy. We'll have to do this again sometime. This week was just terrible when it came to having to do stuff. Last week of summer, so I had to go to the school for 2 days for registration, then back to school shopping on one day, then my grandma became ill and put in the hospital. Then I had to get a freaking vaccination, and then I had a job interview. So like this week was packed. Sorry about not posting.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
It's alright man. Hopefully we get another match sometime, and don't worry about it, Real life comes first.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
War 9/5/11: Edge vs CM Punk

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
That's what I like to hear everyone, the feeling of optimism and lots of energy. I know everyone is excited because we have a new number one contender. We have a man that can be entertaining, pull the most outrageous moves, and most of all be worthy of being champion. You see at Starrcade, I made another move that will be forever remembered. I put Dave Batista through pain that only Mick Foley has felt. I speared the big man through a table that was flaming like Kane's entrance. Unlike Batista, I mean what I say when I say i won't stop at nothing to get what I want. If I have to lit a table on fire, then take you out on it then so be it. Nothing was going to stop me that night, it was sure as hell one night to remember. Now I know I have a lot of things to clear up from why I speared Kane & what my feelings are about Finlay for the title? But I have two main objectives to get accomplished so please bring a warm welcome to in my opinion the greatest diva ever to step in the ring. It's something we need to tell you people about and why she returned. Everyone please welcome LITA!!!

SO F#@K YOUR RULES MAN!

Lita comes out to a huge pop, as she gets on stage and dances for a little bit. She has a huge smile on my face, as Edge is clapping. Lita runs to the ring like her old self and shows huge excitement. She hugs Edge, as the crowd is loving it. Eventually they hand her the microphone, as she can't help but smile.

wbw9wj.jpg

Edge: Now everyone this is history in the making. I know we were once the most hated couples in history, but believe me we went our separate ways. This is all business and it's only temporary. I had no idea she was going to come back because mainly she wanted to be retired forever. But then out of nowhere, she came and then boom the magic just happened. Now I took some consideration if I wanted to keep Lita as my manager then I thought look at our world champion? He may be old, smelly, and out of shape but he has his own sidekick too. He may be the size of Lita's left boob, but nevertheless time and time again that little worm is costing people's matches. So I felt how to counter The Fighting Irishman when we face for the titles well let me counter. So Finlay good ol buddy, I hope your little son keeps himself out of our business otherwise I got the biggest ass kicking machine of a woman right next to me if you know what I mean!!

The crowd pops to that loudly, as Lita starts laughing. Eventually she finally gets to speak.

Lita: It's an honor to be back Edge and I knew it was a bit of a risk. I didn't want your victory tainted but it was the best way I can come back. Plus I wanted to get back at that ugly drugged up freak for taking advantage of me over the years. Like all of you, I hate every single thing about Batista and I wouldn't stand for him winning. So that lunatic got what he deserved and you all will get a champion you will be proud of. I don't know how long I am going to be here, but I want to be there to see my close friend Edge win his first CWF title. It will be a moment that I will never forget. So there is a lot of motivation to why I am back. It's not me being selfish or anything, it's just helping out a good friend of mine. But were not looking at Finlay right now, we see a threat is coming at us tonight and it's someone we have to come to respect. That man is CM Punk!!

The crowd cheers for the mention of CM Punk, as Edge nods in approval for. Edge calms the crowd down and then begins speaking.

Edge: Ah yes, you see now I'm a CM Punk fan too. He reminds me of myself being the fearless leader that isn't afraid to speak his mind. He got screwed in my eyes Sunday, but the past is the past. Punk may get his opportunity again soon, but I think he has bigger things on his hands to deal with. For starter's that would be me because I haven't let all this victory hype get to me. I still haven't achieved my goal of being champion, that was just a stepping stone. Now I want to beat someone that I would be proud to beat. Your a hell of a competitor Punk and your one of the best in the business but I don't think we see eye to eye. Now let me ask, what the hell makes you think your best in the world? I don't mind arrogance, hell look at me I'm arrogant but I don't like stupidity. If your best in the world, what am I the best in the universe? I would take that but the thing is Punk is that you have won your fair share of titles but you haven't held on to it for very long. I have won countless titles and I have had my fair share of big time reigns. The phrases people called me I have worked for and I have earned. The manipulating style and opportunistic style I bring to the table is true for me. You can call yourself a Straight Edge Savior which you are and the Second City Hero, but Best In The World? No way my friend.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as both guys are so well loved. Edge looks at the crowd then starts speaking again while Lita eagerly listens.

v4s7jb.jpg

Edge: That being said, we are going to have a huge match. I am looking forward to seeing if someone that I call a younger "Edge" can beat me. You may be offended that I call you Edge because I did some things that I would regret also for being a loudmouth which is fine. But there is something you need to understand and for anyone that wants to doubt me of my past. Despite everything I've done, I still won title matches and still put on the best matches. You can doubt me for as long as you want, but as Dave Batista found out your mouth will be shut after your experience against me. If their aren't limits to the matches, you could end up anywhere. I am proud to be unpredictable, it makes me feel great. You don't know when I'm coming or what I'm going to do next. That's the thing that separates me and you Punk is simple. You are unpredictable when you talk, because you have no fear which is awesome. But in the ring and your actions, I can read ya buddy. It's why your not champion and it's why you never will be champion. The proof is in the pudding buddy, so I like to see....

LOOK IN MY EYES!!!

The crowd pops loudly as CM Punk comes out while Lita and Edge are a bit puzzled.

2s0xtvb.png

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Eddie Guerrero/R-Truth vs Sheamus/John Morrison

Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Belive Them!

[video=youtube;KYgzxDEudJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzxDEudJA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Theme of Celtic Warrior and also called Irish Curse Sheamus, but also new Primetime Champion hits the PA System of the arena. Sheamus comes out of backstage area with championship belt on his shoulder and goes straight to the ring. On the ramp, while he's walking, he's hitting his chest as a sign of his great power. He stops in front of the ring and look at both sides of the arena. The crowd cheers loudly, but Sheamus gives attendance just a sarcastic smile and continues his way to the ring over the steel steps to the apron, where he stands for a while and looks at the crowd again. Then over the second rope he enters the ring and starts to hit his chest again. The crowd cheers even more loud and Sheamus asks for microphone, so he can start to speak ....

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_4th_Jan_2010_HDTV_XviD-FreaK_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_003637760.jpg

Thanks fer that nice welcomin', but I t'ink it's no'mal when the NEW PRIMETIME CHAMPION comes down ta the ring. As ye had a chance ta notice that I'm tha new champion, I'm su'e ye also noticed, frem who I won this gold. Yeah, it's tha maste' of parkou' John Morrisen. Well, to be honest, I don't like 'im, but I have some sympathy fo' him. I have some sympathy fer 'im, because he gave me this titel so easily. Oi wasn't expectin' that, to be such an easy match, tha only ha'd thing in that match, was ta beat Kevin Tho'n, but ta beat John Morrisen? That was like hit somebody with a ca'. Now, that Oi finally became a champion, Oi am t'inkin' of much mo' werthy championship. I'm t'inkin' of CWF Heavyweight Championship. I know that Oi have tha guts to go fer that belt and win it. Oi know I can become next champion and not even somebody, frem me co'ntry can't stop me. Finlay I appreciate that yer frem Ireland, jus' like Oi am, but that is not makin' friends frem us. And one last t'ing fo' ye John Morrisen. If ya want this titel back, ya can try it. But afte' I'm gonna lose it, ya'll not see me cryin' o' bitchin' 'bout somethin'. Because when ye'll be enjoyin' this titel, I will be enjoyin' mine CWF Heavyweight championship ...

Sheamus smiles right to the camera and the crowd is cheering for him. Sheamus then puts the mic back near his mouth and continues ...

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_4th_Jan_2010_HDTV_XviD-FreaK_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_003642520.jpg

Now ta me match tonight. Me and John Morrisen have ta wo'k togethe' tonight. Well, it doesn't matte' when I don' like ya John, that OI'm gonna lose this match. With yer help o' without it, I'm gonna win this match at any cost. And if ye'll try ta attack me, ya can try that, but remembe' I'll be prepa'd. Now to me opponents. I mean Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth is a very strange combination. Eddie, the guy full of jokes and his pa'tne' who's absolutely out of his mind. Ye know Truth, let me tell ya somethin' fella. There was a lot of conspiracy against me co'ntry, but me co'ntry still exist. And we, as a proud Irishmen, wo won battles, so many battles. And now Oi am gonna continue this way. Oi am gonna win this battle tonight against ye two and if Morrisen will wanna go at it, Oi can kick his arse too. As I said, I have done. I said at Sta'cade, I'll become PrimeTime champion and guess what ... That's exactly what happened. And you Eddie, you and your Frog splash can't stop me frem what I'm gonna do ta ya fella. Just like many others before ya two, ya all will fall to tha king ...

Sheamus drops the microphone and waits for anybody to come down to the ring ...

Status
Not open for further replies.