CWF - Past Honor/Riot Trashtalking #1 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

Out comes Christian wearing a leather jacket and a dark red t-shirt as 'Highway to the Danger Zone' by VS The Ocean begins playing. Christian smiles at the crowd as they erupt into boos as Christian goes to speak.

002.jpg

Christian;

Ha, this is the new brand, Honor? What exactly are we honoring here? The fact I'm on a hot-streak, the fact I beat Randy Orton last night not only once, but three times? This is some kind of joke. Not only did I beat Randy Orton last night but I was drafted here to this brand, Honor. It doesn't matter where I go, you're all still a bunch of inbred morons and here we are, Madison Square Garden. I should already be crowned the new CWF Champion, I shouldn't have to be competing in some tournament at all. Take a good look at who's in this tournament, it's quite disturbing to see someone like Kevin Thorn compete after losing, has he ever recorded a win here in CWF? As for The Miz, he beat John Cena, well done... but once you face me Mr. Reality, you won't be able to taste gold. Road Dogg and Alberto Del Rio, seriously who is booking this absolute utter crap because as far as I'm concerned Road Dogg is in a tag team and so is Alberto Del Rio. These guys are not single wrestlers, unless the rules have been changed around here it doesn't really concern me who's in the tournament and who isn't. What concerns me is the fact Brock Lesnar is our Intercontinental Champion and has been dominating since of late could possibly be your CWF Champion.

Boo's are heard at Lesnar's name, the crowd realizes that it's possible for the Intercontinental Champion to become CWF Champion.

But this week, I take on 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes who hasn't recorded a win in what seems to be forever. You're known for not turning up to your matches, you were an embarrassment at Starrcade last night and quite honestly I'm glad R.E.M.E.D.Y took you out. Nobody cares about your pretty boy looks, nobody cares if you use make-up or not Cody. It runs in your family, after all Goldust is some schizophrenic and your father was nothing but an obese man wearing polka dots for his attire. The name 'Rhodes' has it's own problems and while I have mine, I will be fixing mine and that's to become Champion once again and I guarantee you Cody that this is as close as you'll get to gold. I'll go on and beat everybody on the Honor roster just to prove myself over and over again because clearly management hasn't got it yet. I am the best they have to offer, not Randy Orton, not anybody else. My damages to him as ensured that he won't be part of this tournament, do you see what I can do to superstars? Because Cody, if you're not out here... I'll find you and end your career like I have done to Randy Orton.

Christian is interrupted instantly...

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Tuesday Night Honor 9/6/11: Brock Lesnar vs. James Storm

This thread is for Brock Lesnar(Slim) and James Storm(Rock) to trash talk for their Championship Tournament match-up on Honor. Best of luck guys, I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Tuesday Night Honor 9/6/11: The Miz vs. Kevin Thorn

This thread is for The Miz(Soccerboy) and Kevin Thorn(Sam) to trash talk for their Championship Tournament match-up on Honor. Best of luck guys, I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Tuesday Night Honor 9/6/11: Road Dogg vs. Alberto Del Rio

This thread is for Road Dogg(lewb) and Alberto Del Rio(awesome miz) to trash talk for their Championship Tournament match-up on Honor. Best of luck guys, I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce!

Lewb

Reaction score
The brand new honor arena is getting set for a blockbuster show, and the new fans are treated by one of the most famous guitar riffs in the wrestling galaxy as thousands of fans get to their feet!

Road Dogg: Oh! You didn't know?! Your ass better CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd copy him as he walks out, with Billy Gunn onto the stage, James with a microphone in hand. He continues to welcome the crowd as he approaches the ring.

new_age_outlaws.jpg

Road Dogg: MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!!! You are here with the New Age Outlaws! You are now rockin with the best of the best!

The Outlaws make their way into the ring and keep saluting the fans until their music gets cut. Road Dogg lifts the mic to his lips, and the whole crowd say in unison with him....

Road Dogg: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, D-Generation-X proudly presents to you the soon to be next CWF Tag Team Champions of the Wooooooorld. The Road Dogg Jesse James, the Bad Ass Billy Gunn, the New Age Outlaws!

RoadDoggBadAssEntrance.jpg

Road Dogg then passes the mic to Billy Gunn.

Billy Gunn: And if your not down with that then we got two words for you... SUCK IIIIIT!

Now normally I would come down here, and talk about how both of us are gunna take our opponents down for the count, being the greatest tag team walking the face of the planet. Buuuut, unfortunately at Starrcade, I hurt my leg pretty badly, and have been deemed us unfit to compete. But Jesse on the other hand has a chance to show all of you that the New Age Outlaws aren't just a tag team.... but they're friends. And this week, my good buddy The Road Dogg, has got a chance to qualify for a shot at the CWF Championship! Yeah, I'm a bit bummed I missed the opportunity, but hey, injuries happen, and I couldn't be more happier than to see Jesse give it to Alberto Del Rio again!

Road Dogg taps Billy Gunn on the back and asks for the microphone. Mr. Ass gives it to him, and rests in the ring ropes as Road Dogg talks about his upcoming match.

images

Road Dogg: I gotta give it to ya Billy, your a hell of a good sport taking this so well! And I know that you would be just as excited as me, if I were to become The CWF Champion! We're the best tag team, everybody knows that, but now it's time to show what I can do as a singles competitor, and who better to start with than a man I have beaten already, just two weeks ago. Mr Rio, it has come to my attention that you feel that it is your destiny to be the best that the CWF has to offer.... well, destiny works in weird ways my friend, especially if shes making you take a visit to, The Dogg House!

Members of the audience mimic a dog as Jesse and Billy look around the packed out Madison Square Garden.

Road Dogg: And live in New York City, this is the biggest Dogg House that exists in the whole of the US of A! And the pooches haven't been fed in a long time and Alberto, they're favorite delicatessen is Mexican! They love their Tacos and their Nachos and everything in-between, they're not fussy. So this Tuesday Night, I am going to do the honorable thing, by feeding my hounds for the first time in years! They won't mind if it's you, if it's Ricardo, or if it's both of you together man, they just know that by the time Wednesday ticks over, with the man of the ass, the ass man by my side, the dee-oh-double-gee, will be one step closer to being the see-aitch-ey-em-pee! And if your not down with that, then we got two words for ya!

Before the two words could be said.....

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

At the sound of the music we are greeted by the Intercontinental Champion Brock Lesnar and his manager Paul Heyman. The fans are not all too pleased to see the two as the boos rain down pretty heavy on the two but they are the least bit phased as they take their time walking down the ramp towards the ring.

The two of them make their way inside the ring and stand in the center as Heyman pulls out a mic and starts.

Heyman: Honor… something that has not been seen in CWF… but now it is here. This is something that we have been waiting to see because being stuck on CWF War we knew that no matter how dominant we were… we would not get a shot at the world title over the favorites no matter if we kicked their asses black and blue week in and week out we would still be overlooked over the fear that we would never relinquish hold of the world title. And the fact of the matter is… we would not because we are that much better than everybody. Every week we have some idiot boasting about being the best in the world. Being the best wrestler… and each one of them have fallen, each of them have failed against us and now… we don’t have one of those guys after us for the first main event of Honor. World title tournament but instead we have a drunk. But that is okay. Because here on Honor we are already getting the recognition that we deserve. We are receiving the placement, the respect that we deserve. We are competing for the world title because we are and have proven to be the best in CWF. And there will be a time… there will be a time when War will be in our crosshairs and we will take them down as well for the shitty treatment they gave us. But until then we will focus on our complete and utter domination of Honor.

James Storm, you are the sacrificial lamb. You are the chosen one. You are the unlucky one that has been elected to try to appease the one known as Brock Lesnar. You were chosen to be the one that would provide the challenge that he has awaited for so long. You are the chosen one James Storm to try to stop this monster. But I’ll tell you right now. I’ll tell you now that you are not going to be the one. You may have accomplished something here in CWF, then again maybe not but none of that matters. We really don’t care what you’ve done here in CWF or what you’ve done anywhere else. All that matters is what is going to happen inside of the ring on Honor when that first bell rings. Because that is when the pain is going to come upon you and it will not stop until the final bell rings and you are told that you have just lost your match and you will not be advancing in the tournament. That instead you are just going to be another guy that wound up losing to the monster, to the guy that cannot be beaten when it comes to one on one competition. Jericho thought he had it won but Brock’s leg was clearly under the rope so we had to have it restarted and now look at where Jericho is. Nowhere to be seen. You are going to be one to follow suit. You are going to be another casualty. Your career will be severely hurt by this match. Not that you will look bad losing to Brock because everybody loses to Brock Lesnar. But instead you will be limping out, that is if Brock allows you to walk out under your own power. That is all up to him because for this match… Brock…

Heyman: There is only one thing that I am going to ask of you and that is to win. However you decide to win is up to you. However much you decide to hurt him is up to you. This match is all you. You are free to do whatever you want… just do not get yourself disqualified. That is the only rule. But you kick his ass, then we will advance and whoever winds up being next in line… will only have an example of what Brock is capable of. Because the memory of people here is so short that unless it is seen at least within two weeks it is already forgotten so that is why we are urging each and everyone of you to watch this match. Because that way you will have a present example of what Brock can do inside of the ring and then when the time comes when one of you are chosen to face my client… you will have somewhat of an idea of what could happen to you. Chances are it will be worse as the time goes on because this is something that we have been waiting for and wanting for far too long and we have been tired of being told to sit back and wait in line while these nobody pieces of shit get shots before us despite the fact that they wouldn’t even pose a threat to Brock. But … that is for another time. For now… James Storm is the first of many to wind up bowing down on his hands and knees to plead that Brock will show him mercy. But it will not happen. CWF Honor…

Here comes the pain.

Heyman lower his mic.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd inside the arena are waiting for the brand new CWF brand Honour's first show, when suddenly the crowd falls into darkness and a fiery ring appears at the side of the stage as a formerly famous theme plays over the PA system.

[video=youtube;RYheZ81m2-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYheZ81m2-8[/video]

'Blood' plays over the PA system and four figures rise up from the fiery pit, Kevin Thorn and Ariel, along with their new accomplices, Gangrel and Judas Mesias. All four step out from the fire onto the stage where they stand together as a united group. Before Kevin Thorn and Ariel take the lead, all four make their ways down to the ring, with Gangrel and Mesias behind their leaders.

thorn-3-1.jpg
gangsmilefire.jpg

thumb.jpg

Ariel makes her way round the ring and gets up on the apron, Ariel then drops into her bat pose on the ring ropes before sitting on the middle rope, allowing Thorn to enter. Thorn stands in the centre of the ring looking out as Gangrel makes his way to the ring steps, goblet in hand. He takes a big gulp of the liquid before spewing it out into the air. Mesias rolls into the ring behind them all and sits in one of the corners, blood coming out of his mouth, eyes blank white. Ariel has the microphone and the lights return to normal as the crowd look on with a sense of intrigue.

Kevin_Thorn_-_Kevin_Matthew_Fertig_15.jpg

Ariel: Allow me, 'The Mistress of Macabre' Ariel, to introduce you all to the dark days ahead. A shadow cast upon the world, darker, thicker than the feeble human mind could imagine... and it will last longer than the human mind can envisage... for the bat's have taken flight... the wolves are on the hunt and the vampire's have came out to play. This... this that you see before you is The Coven. This is a group of those unlike the mere mortals that cover this world in their inferiority.... will take the Championship Wrestling Federation by the throat... and pierce it, until slowly it bleeds out... and all that remains is The Coven. My leader, our leader... Kevin Thorn, has brought us together as a force of damnation... as a final lesson to humanity. And he has brought the creatures of the night who dwell among us, and not the mortals... he has brought the veteran, 'Vampire Warrior' Gangrel... he has brought from The Depths of Hell, Judas Mesias, 'Satan's Son'. And we are not here to waste time... no rather, we are here like the Visigoths and Celts to Rome... we will enter, we will burn all we see and take over by force. And no mere mortal may stop The Coven from achieving our ultimate goal. Control... of everything.

Ariel hands the microphone to Kevin Thorn.

Kevin Thorn: At Starrcade... you saw the final nail in the coffin of the old Kevin Thorn. You saw the final send off for the Kevin Thorn who allowed himself to be beaten by the likes of Sheamus... infact, you saw the last of the Kevin Thorn who would even lower himself to do battle for the Primetime Championship. And now... from a pheonix, I rise from those fiery depths I reached after Starrcade... stronger... rejuvinated... well fed... and I've brought my fellow creatures with me. When I was drafted to Honour... I felt a new fire inside my blackened heart... I felt a new sense of calling... I felt a calling to be the Championship Wrestling Federation Champion. And when this match was announced... and after consulting Ariel, I knew that my eventual triumph is in the cards, it's in the stars... it will happen. But it won't happen through peaceful, conventional methods. No, instead, you may consider this, a hostile takeover. Me and my fellow creatures, Ariel, Gangrel, Mesias... we've hid from the light for too long, banished, outcasted... feared. But no longer... no, now we step into the light and we strike that fear into each and every heart of this pathetic world and we take all that should be ours!.

The crowd boo heavily as Thorn continues, Gangrel leans over the ropes and shouts some abuse at the crowd, blood dripping from his mouth all over his white shirt.

Miz, you are the first victim, chosen at random... but your damnation will be anything but random... it will be a message... a message to the world that the vampires have come out to play and nevermore will we go into the darkness... and in darkness and in light, I am your future World Champion, your future overlord, your leader... 'The Master of Macabre' Kevin Thorn... and the blood of Honour... the blood of CWF... the blood of the human race, shall be in the hands of The Coven... sooner, rather than later.

Thorn and his comrades laugh amongst themselves, except Mesias who sits alone in the corner still, staring blankly at the ground with his eerie white eyes.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

WOAHHHH!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike and when the CWF’s Dashing superstar walks onto the stage he gets a standing ovation of boos.

220px-Dashing_Cody_Rhodes_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops.jpg

Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face before he slowly walks down the ramp.

301670-16771776.jpg

Ignoring the boos from the fans, climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He picks up the mic that was laid out for him and addresses the CWF Universe and Christian!

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: I am getting sick and I am getting really tired of dimwits like you coming to my ring and running your mouth. The person I’m most sick of is you Christian. I’m sick of you coming down here and whining week in-week out. I’m sick of your constant disrespect for your superiors and most of all, I’m sick of that ugly face across the ring from me now. If you think that you can come down here to my new ring and speak the load of absolute rubbish that you have said, then you’re sadly mistaken. You see Christian, I’m completely fed up of you and others not taking me seriously. I may not have had a great family but at least I’m the greatest to have ever come out of it unlike you who has been living in Edge’s shadow for far too long. I’ll have no trouble of taking you out of it and out of this business to go with it.

cody-rhodes-047-500x311.jpg

The crowd give a huge pop at the mention of Edge and at the things Rhodes is saying to Christian.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Honor? We are honouring two things here tonight Christian and one of them is certainly not your hot-streak. In fact it’s the very opposite. Your hot-streak coming to an end sounds more like it. In fact, there are more than two. My dashing looks, my first step to becoming the first ever CWF Champion. Now I know quite well that this championship isn’t based on looks because to be perfectly honest, if it was, my name would be already engraved on the nameplate. So that makes my work a tiny bit harder but only a tiny bit as there is nobody in this company, let alone roster that can compete with me and my ability. Now of course, I won’t be taking Christian lightly, I’ll work hard to beat him. I haven’t had a win recently, but I’ll be sure to knock your teeth out.

The crowd give Cody another huge pop.

cody_r14.jpg

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: You were glad R.E.M.E.D.Y took me out Christian, why’s that? Is it because you knew that if they didn’t and I was 100% that you would have stood no chance of competing with me? Is it because you were scared to face me at my peak? Rhodes has its problems? What about Christian Cage? Cage, that’s where you’ll be, well more like a coma after I’m through with you. You see Christian, there is only so much I can take before I crush you and end your dreams. You might as well just lie down and let me pin you come Tuesday because you and me both know, you don’t stand a chance.

The crowd yet again let out a huge pop and you can see an expression of anger come over the face of Christian.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: I will beat you on Tuesday Christian and show a message to my opponent in the next round whether that be Brock Lesnar or James Storm, two champions already in this business. I will make an example out of you Christian and in just three short weeks, I will be named the first ever CWF Champion just as I was named the first ever Primetime Champion. I will achieve greater things in this company while you will gradually fall down the pecking order.

The crowd cheer loudly and he is interrupted by Christian.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Christian looks furious at Rhodes and cuts him off.

002.jpg

Christian;

Before you go any further, shut your damn mouth! You were named PRIMETIME Champion for a reason and one reason only, Tazz didn't know what to do with a scum like you. You were desperate to be known in the business so he 'handed' you the belt but in your very first title defense what happened? You lost Cody, that's right. You lost!

The crowd now gives a mixed reaction as they realize Cody hasn't done anything since his comeback.

What happened the week after? You lost again, you continued to lose over and over and over again Cody while I, I defeated Randy Orton not once, not twice but three times at Starrcade. I put him out of action Cody, I've beaten the CWF Heavyweight Champion twice, I've defeated The Rock and sent him packing, I also defeated Finlay. This means nothing about R.E.M.E.D.Y. I was glad they took you out because it might have woken you up. All these losses, maybe they sent a message to 'try' a little harder when it comes to facing me Cody. I've already been a Champion here in CWF, if you think you're going to shatter my dreams than I suggest you think again. I stand more of a chance of winning than you do, your record has been absolutely poor and I'm quite surprised that management has given you an opportunity. An opportunity for WHAT?! For someone who has constantly loss week after week after week, management backstage do not see the fact I've beaten the CWF Champions, I am a curse for them and you Cody... I'm a curse for you too.

The crowd still giving a mixed-reaction, Christian continues on.

My curse could be destroying your pretty-boy looks that you might have to go under a mask to hide your face. I couldn't care if I was ugly or not Cody, looks doesn't matter in a business like this, what matter is the 'business' itself and what I'm going to do to you. While you're too worried about your 'Dashing' looks, how about you focus on the thing that really matters. What makes you think you're so deserving of being a Champion when you've done absolutely nothing since your return? An upset against me? Do you really think that's possible Cody? Nobody has been able to beat me, NOBODY! Since we don't know who the General Manager is just yet, they'll be speaking to me very soon about this so called 'tournament'. I'm going to compete and win it and show management why they wasted their time holding a tournament like this. Before I finish off, Edge... Are you really going to bring Edge into this? While Edge is competing against Finlay at Invasion, I'm going to do the exact same thing as Edge. I'm going to be competing for the CWF Championship and I'm going to prove one thing... I'll be the winner while Finlay destroys Edge. That's the difference between Edge and I Cody and I will be proving that at Invasion. I don't care what you think or these inbred morons think because I know I will walk away Champion, I know I will once again put shame on the Rhodes name. What are you going to do about it?

Cody cuts him off..

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Cody cuts off Christian...

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: I’m getting tired of hearing you now, Christian. Do you wanna know the reason Tazz gave me that title huh? He could have given it to anyone in this company but he chose me. It’s because Tazz knew that I am the best wrestler in this business and I have all the right attributes of a champion. I have the looks of a champion. I have the physique of a champion and I have all the charisma of a champion. You see Christian, Tazz chose me ahead of everybody including you because I am simply better than anyone else. But you have the nerve to come out here week-in, week-out bragging about your victories when to be perfectly honest, you haven’t faced anyone of note. You see, I’m pretty sure the CWF Heavyweight Champion is Finlay so you kinda’ messed up there right? I think age is catching up with you now Christian so you better retire while you still can because otherwise the younger, stronger, more athletic guys like me are going to force you out.

normal_145.jpg

Cody gets a mixed reaction from the crowd and they die down pretty quickly as Cody continues.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: I lost the Primetime Championship on purpose because I wanted to move on to bigger things. You see, if I was still the champion now, I would have had to stay on WAR and I wouldn’t be able to claim the championship that has been waiting for me. So, I’ve been losing, the matches meant nothing to me, I was just waiting for this tournament, waiting for my crowning as the king of Honor and then you’ll all ‘Honor’ my CWF Championship. You see, Tazz was begging me to come back from the minute I was ‘suspended’ if you can call it that. He even stated I was the most gifted member of the roster and he had made a mistake. That and idiots like you who think they are actually wanted in this company made me return. In fact, I have been waiting to face you for a very long time.

normal_205.jpg

Cody gets another mixed reaction from the crowd.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: See the true fact is, you’re jealous of me, jealous of my dashing looks. You see, I’m approached daily by hot women attempting to be with me while you Christian, you just sit at home watching T.V all day, probably with another male or by yourself. I mean, who would want to go out with a ginger? I’m sure it was proven that gingers have no souls but don’t worry Christian, I will help you. Now, everybody knows that I am so great and because I am a good Samaritan, I’ll even help somebody as ugly and as old as Christian become one step closer to dashing. Now in my first stint here in CWF, I made a habit of giving presents to my opponents and I’ve brought it back for tonight Christian. In fact, come down here with my present now.

normal_198.jpg

A CWF official runs down with a plastic carrier bag in which contained an item but you couldn’t recognise it through the bag. The official slides the bag into the ring and runs off to the backstage area. Cody bends down and picks up the bag and pulls out from it some Just For Men hair dye. He throws it to Christian who catches it. The crowd burst out with laughter but the boos of some gingers in the crowd are heard.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Some Just For Men hair dye Christian. Now I know how you dream of not being ginger, of having a soul so I will give this to you. It looks perfectly normal once you use it. It’ll get rid of the greys coming through amongst your ginger hair too. You see, just go home and use it Christian, you will become one step closer to dashing. I also see that your teeth match your hair colour. Go out and buy a toothbrush too and brush twice a day, it is really that simple. If you really want to never have a girlfriend and have everyone avoiding you in public places then carry on with what you are doing but if that is not the case then I suggest you take my advice, it will be the best thing that has ever happened to you.

normal_205.jpg

The crowd give another mixed reaction for Cody. Christian gets up to Cody’s face but Cody takes a few steps back.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: WHOA! Get out of my face dude, your breath stinks. You should be begging me not to make a complete show of you on Honor because at this moment in time you have absolutely no chance of beating somebody as great as me. Everybody in this arena is getting really sick of you Christian, you may run your mouth but you sure as hell can’t back it up in the ring. I mean, you are the worst performer since Eugene and people even liked him more than you. You couldn’t be a curse for anyone even if you were the Devil himself and as far as nobody being able to beat you, I guess that’s about to end pal. You are just the first tiny obstacle on my way to becoming your dashing champion and there is nobody on this roster who has the stamina to keep up with me.

normal_134.jpg

The crowd are beginning to cheer for Cody now, supporting him against the much more hated Christian.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: I actually find your comments quite funny, Invasion. Christian, let me promise you something, you won’t even make it past the 1st round. Your comments about Edge? That’s pretty funny, you are not even half the wrestler that Edge is and if I’m telling the truth, Edge at least will be in a title match at Invasion while you will be in the opener or a dark match...

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Christian looks wary, he glares in Cody's eyes for a while before stepping back.

Christian;

Dark match? Seriously Cody? As far as I recall, your match ended because R.E.M.E.D.Y. took you out, there was no result and Dolph Ziggler unfortunately suffered an injury and isn't going to be around. If you think I'm going to be the opener of Invasion then you need to look in the mirror once again Cody because I am clearly better than you are. You continue to say you're better than me, but take a look at the facts to what you've done in the last month... You were nowhere to be found for a WAR show that your match ended up being cancelled, you were the Primetime Champion in which you lost the week after and you got taken out in a Pay-Per-View because nobody wanted to see your boring match. While I... I've beaten Randy Orton, suffered an unfortunate loss to Edge, defeated John Morrison in a Hell in A Cell and was victorious. I've done more than you have lately and I can back that up Cody, I backed up what I said I'd do to Randy Orton and sadly enough for you... you're just jealous.

The crowd gives out a mixed-reaction.

Jealous that I've gone places and you haven't, now you're finally in this tournament you believe you've got what it takes. You believe you didn't try for the past few weeks because you were waiting for this moment, that is a LIE! You've failed to bring your 'A' game lately and I expect you to bring to me tonight. But like usual, you're too worried about men products that you tell me to dye my hair and use your 'brand' of toothpaste? Look Cody, I don't mind being a ginger, look at this dude...

chatfield_meggs.jpg

He looks quite happy to me and toothpaste, I happen to use 'Colgate' and Cody, we're talking wrestling here, not men products. If you wanted to do something like that then there's a place where you can advertise for certain men products. I'm not jealous of your looks at all, I think I'd rather be slightly rugged then be someone who's worried about their body a bit too much. It's actually quite frightening because one day it could be too late, one day and life turns for an unexpected twist, you see Cody... That could all happen this week... If you say I have no soul, then you're truly mistaken. I've got soul, everybody does. But these presents you wanted to give me, take them back and give it to someone who cares because I don't Cody. I care about one thing and one thing only and that's beating the living hell out of you and advancing in this tournament. If you didn't know about this tournament I truly wonder where you'd be on the roster right now because there is no way you would have been in this tournament with your win-loss record right now. Again with Tazz giving you the PRIMETIME Championship, you lost the week after and he lost hope in you, he told R.E.M.E.D.Y to take you out for your actions Cody... He lost hope and sent you here and this is a place where the General Manager doesn't care about you. This is 'MY' show.. MY ring... There's nothing you can do about it!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Cody cuts Christian off

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Shut up Christian. You wanna know why R.E.M.E.D.Y took me out? R.E.M.E.D.Y took me out because I was the biggest threat on this roster. They took me out because they wanted to be known and they thought that the best way to do that was to take out the rosters most dominant superstar. Unfortunately, in that process Dolph was injured but he couldn’t hang with the best. Everybody in this whole arena knows I could have beaten Dolph. You think you are better than me Christian? Don’t flatter yourself. You really want me to look in a mirror?

Cody picks up his jacket from the floor and looks in the mirror on the back, the crowd boos him for being so cocky but Rhodes just looks in the mirror smirking. He then puts his jacket back down.

normal_074.jpg

OOC: Ignore Masters

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Simply Dashing. There is no way that you are even in my league. I’m in my own league at the top and when I’m done with you, you will go to League Jobber. Jealous? Why would I be jealous of a stupid ginge who’s about to have his ass kicked? Missing for a WAR show, I had an appointment with my groomer. You see, I was right. You just sit there on your couch all day watching kids cartoons like the saddo you are Christian. So you want to be like that all your life. I gave you thing that could make you change but it doesn’t look like you want a girlfriend. Are you gay? It certainly sounds like it to me.

The crowd begin to boo Cody even more now.

normal_147.jpg

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Colgate! Colgate! That’s a bad mistake, downright unacceptable, no wonder your teeth match your hair colour. Use Oral B. Oral B is the best and that’s what I use to get my dashing teeth. You’d rather be downright ugly than someone as handsome as me? Are you serious? That actually is very funny. Get a reality check, you’ll NEVER EVER beat me Christian. Management are already getting my nameplate ready to stick on that belt and you will be the first step for that to happen. After I beat you, I’ll beat Brock Lesnar or James Storm, to be perfectly honest I don’t care who it is, I’ll beat them all the same. Christian, I’m in this tournament due to the fact I’m easily the most talented superstar on this whole roster and this is now MY ring. I’ll beat you in MY ring. You’re saying Tazz told R.E.M.E.D.Y to take me out, if this is true it’s only because Tazz is a little on the obese side and he is jealous of somebody like me. Jealousy is everywhere in this business, everybody is jealous of me. That jealousy will grow even more when I raise the CWE Championship at the top of this roster. Then I will be ‘Honored’ as the greatest superstar that is on this roster. Tazz sent me here? You got it all wrong Christian, I requested to go here, this brand has the bigger names so I should be here. The likes of Brock Lesnar, The Miz, Randy Orton, Kane and finally me. Me being the greatest of course. You will never be dashing Christian and I will prove that when I beat you 1-2-3.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Christian laughs really hard.. the crowd's confused as Christian slowly gets serious.

Christian;

You claim you're that good? You don't even know the name of this very company and it is quite disappointing... These 'peeps' I once had are very offended. This is Championship Wrestling Federation, C-W-F. Not CWE! Nobody is jealous of you Cody, maybe you really should have looked harder in the mirror because I think you're either blind or maybe the mirror is shining so much that you're starting to get a bit hazy!

The crowd cheers for Christian for that joke.

See, these people know it Cody, these 'peeps' know that it doesn't matter how we look it's how we perform. They all know every single week I come out and give it my best so for these people, I'm calling you 'peeps' again, only if you're accepting it from here on. But Cody, I know why you're here... Tazz doesn't want you, he was making a mockery out of you and I knew that, it's quite an unfortunate feeling isn't it Cody. People have different aspects in life but all these 'peeps' follow the same aspect as I do and that's me holding the CWF Championship. We all live a dream whether it's beating everyone in Call of Duty, winning some dance-off or clearly having the best photo on Facebook. Not everybody's the same and while you're too busy looking at the mirror, it will soon shatter into pieces Cody and where will I be when you pick them up, I'll be Champion while you... are trying to find the pieces.

The crowd gets behind Christian.

But then again Mr. Dashing, it doesn't matter what your intentions are. All these 'peeps' clearly know I left them behind to focus, 'peeps' or not they know I am one of a kind. They know I am an 'Instant Classic', when it comes to a business like this. I must do what I do best and that's focus on my match and ensure I escape with a victory, but for now, I'm going to leave and get prepared for this match. Maybe I'll sign some autographs and have a pepsi and pizza with my 'peeps'!

Christian drops the mic as the crowd gets right behind Christian as he smiles and waves to Cody Rhodes before heading backstage... The camera follows as we see Christian backstage with a slice of pizza and pepsi in his hand. A few fans are there following him, Cody interrupts..

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Andrew, we agreed on a 3-3, now you post again!?

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
"SORRY BOUT YER DAMN LUCK"

[video=youtube;73EQfpwwwQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EQfpwwwQs[/video]

The fans erupt into wild cheers as the Tennessee Cowboy walks from the back through the curtain and waves them. He carries a bottle of beer in one hand and the title belt around his waist...

399px-James_Storm_Champ.jpg

He walks the entrance ramp in a bit of a cocky way and high-fives some fans. Before he enters the ring, he waves again and drinks some beer. When he enters the ring, he remembers that he didn't ask for a mic, so he leans over the ropes and asks for it. He gets it. His theme fades out to silence as one half of the crowd yells "BEER" and the other "MONEY".

James Storm raises the microphone and starts talking.

James Storm:

Well if it ain't good ol' Brocky Lesnar! This man, ladies 'n gentlemen, boys 'n girls, this man is a damn beast of a man! This man 'ere, dayum, he's a freakin' legend! BUT. Them bad news for him are that the Tennessee Cowboy doesn't give a crap 'bout 'him.

Fans cheer.

Ya', ya', dass right. I don't give a damn piece of sheep crap 'bout that man nor his lil' ol' dwarf manager, no, the only thing I care about is this damn belt on my shoulder, my pal Bobby and this damn bottle of beer in my hand. You see, Brock 'n Pauly, me 'n my pal Bobby Roode we've done unexpected 'n undone at Starrcade by winning these damn golden beauties and to be freakin' honest, both me 'n him are damn proud of it and we know that everyone in this business is just damn jelly 'bout it. Includin' you.

Heyman wants to cut off Storm, but Storm cuts him off instead.

Hold on, cowboy, hold on. Before you run off yo' little dirty cocky mouth 'bout how yo' "client" has his damn title too, how he retained at Starrcade and so on and so on, lemme tell you that I don't give a damn. But what you should give a damn.. 'n dass important Paul is 'ol Brocko's ass, because it can get kicked 24/7 by me or Bobby, who knows maybe by Y2Crap too. You 'n your client, you ain't nothin' more but two old junkies. Look atcha selves. Who are ya? Some ol' donkey who ran some ol' company, and when he sold his company, he started to shove his head into several asses of various wrestlers, been a GM in the other company, now is bored or I 'unno and now he's asskissing Brock Lesnar. And who's Lesnar anyways? A one-hit-wonder from the beginnin' of them 00's, since then nobody gave a crap 'till you went all MMA.

Storm drinks some beer again.

Where was I.. oh yeah.. 'till you went all MMA, and after that went all SeeDubyaEff and won some crappy title that I don't care 'bout. You ain't that good of a wrestler to be a dual champion so forget 'bout that, 'cause you ain't winnin' this bitch we're in. On the other damn side, I can abso-damn-lutely do it, so could Bobby if he was in, because we're the freakin' best champ material you can offer in SeeDubyaEff, we came with a bang, I'll be dual champ in no time with another bang too. You see you horses, this belt on my shoulder, that equals money. More belts more money! 'N more money, more beer! Dass a good lil' calculation ain't it, man? I'll say it for the third, or-I-can't-remember-which-time, I don't give a horse crap bout the two of you or any of yo' accomplishments, because you ain't near my qualities, yo' ain't near Bobby's qualities, yo' ain't near the prestige of SeeDubyaEff Honor, yo' ain't near the SeeDubyaEff Championship, yo' ain't near the quality of SeeDubyaEff itself. This is the damn first edition of SeeDubyaEff Honor, and I ain't gon' letcha ruin it by your shoopy-whoopy style of winnin', oh hell no.

Fans cheer like crazy.

Wait, wait, this still ain't the damn end yet. You keep braggin' bout some Chosen Ones, 'n so, 'n so, so how bout I end my lil' speech with announcin' ya' that you 'n yo' clients are the Chosen Ones and the next in line to get yo' ass whooped the Tennessee style, by the cowboy himself, that cool with you? Because if it ain't--

SORRY BOUT YER DAMN LUCK.

The theme of Storm continues playing as he raises his title above his head and we fade to commercials.

--------------------------
OOC: Kaaaaaay.. so the reason of my late posting was the accident I've had, which caused me having a heavy brain concussion. It was painful to watch TV, the computer screen, writing, just everything before yesterday night. So here I am and TTing. Hope I didn't disappoint. GL Slim.​

Status
Not open for further replies.