CWF - Nitro Writing Assignments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Lights in the arena are cut off. Those purple wings that signify the arrival of the number one contender for the Hardcore Championship, The A Double Austin Aries.

LIGHTS OUT!!

[video=youtube;1byChgsjfuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byChgsjfuk[/video]

What is this? It seems like Austin Aries has a new theme song!At the begining we can hear a big“Lights out“. Theme song of Aries is playing through the PA System as he slowly walks down to the ring in a suit like he always does and he is smoking a pipe.

aries.jpg

Austin Aries is not having a match tonight. We can see it on him, he's not having that focused look in his face like he has before his matches.

aries2.jpg

Austin Aries shakes hands with some fans, then he jumps up on the apron and pulls his hands in the air. He asks for a microphone and speaks.

Austin Aries: "Before I'm going to start speaking I'd like to say one thing. I did iiiit!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, the one and only A Double Austin Aries did it. I became the brand new number one contender at the CWF Hardcore Championship. Last week I' ve beaten Zack Ryder. Trust me, I don't feel good at all that I´ve had to go through Zack but we talked about it and I think that it's ok. I´m going to focus on becoming the new Hardcore Champion and Zack is looking to become an Intercontinental Champion. Hey Zack, I never thought I'll say this. On the night of 29th January I know that we'll be finally partying like you wanted me to about two weeks now and do you know what type of a party will that be? A party of champions, yes a party of champions. Because I have a shot at Hardcore Title, and I want my shot at The Showdown of Dreams! I don´t care if Eric books me in the Hardcore Title match for just a weekly show, I want it on the 29th January, The Showdown of Dreams. Why? Because I know I'll have another five star match and this time I'll not only give these fans a good match, when that match ends with me standing on this buckle right here with the Hardcore Championship title around my waist I'll give them a good champions, finally a good champion. I don´t want to win, then pack my bags and then go to another city for the show. I want me to win at the Pay-Per-View and have a Championship victory like I deserve to have."

Austin Aries nods his head, looks to another camera and continues.

Now I'm finally starting to accomplish things I said I'm going to accomplish when I first appeared here in CWF. But now I'm starting to wonder, who am I going to face for the Hardcore Championship? William Regal returned with a Hardcore Title last week on Saturday Night Main Event which I totally understand, he never lost his title so I think that he has the right for it and there' s R-Truth as well. Some people may think that I'm worried about who I´m going to face for that Title. That's not the truth. I don't care who I'll be facing. All I care about is going out there at The Showdown of Dreams and winning that title and nothing is going to stop me. Whether it's going to be R-Truth, William Regal, Dolph Ziggler, Batista, Cody Rhodes, Uncle Sam, Grandfather Marcus or Eric Bischoff himself. You all know my dreams. You all know how bad I want that Hardcore Championship. Would I waste my time with going to become the hardcore champ for like a third time if I don´t wanted that title this bad? I don´t think so. When I walked through backstage tonight people were pointing figers at me. There were pointing their fingers on me and they were saying: „ Do you see him? He' s the next Hardcore Champ.“I have it all. I have skills, I have looks, I have everything. There was never a man like me here in CWF. But I have troubles as well. Focusing troubles. No, don´t get me wrong. I don't have problems with focusing on the Hardcore Championship. I have problems with focusing on everything accept it, and that what I'm afraid about. I'm afraid that I'm focused too much and it will cos tme my Hardcore Title for the third time. And that's the point where I'm going. If I loose my match at The Showdown of Dreams I promis. I'll never ever try to become the Hardcore Champion. But don't worry, don't worry. You all know that it's not gonna happen. Regal, Truth. As I said, I don't care which one of you wins tonight. After our match, the lights'll go out. Ladies and gentlemen, LIGHTS OUT!

We just heard a microphone hit the mat. Lights in the arena shut down, then they light up and Austin Aries dissapeared from the ring.

awesome miz

Reaction score
k... once more sorry for me not TTing, I will send a promo at least and if u want, I can do Batista vs Ziggler with Batista destroying Ziggler, that will lead to Ziggler vacating the title... There's no other way how to do this tbh...

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I'm doing it, thanks anyway mate.

awesome miz

Reaction score
[video=youtube;oKPzVV2DExk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oKPzVV2DExk[/video]

The crowd goes crazy for The HeartBreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! He emerges from the back and runs to the middle of the entrance ramp, where he kneels and looks into the skies as the pyro goes crazy.

i208563667_66341_4.jpg

At that point, the crowd goes wild. HBK walks the rest of the path to the ring and he enters it through the ring ropes. He throws the hat and the shirt to the crowd and prepares to flex for the match, when Barret jumps over the barricade, sliding into the ring attacking HBK from behind and crowd goes boo for Barret as he exits the ring asks for the steel chair and he drops it into the ring and follows it by himself. He gets into the ring and places steel chair and then he grabs HBK, putting him up on his shoulders and connecting Michael's back with the steel chair after huge Wasteland...

Barrett paces in the ring smirking to himself as the crowd boos loudly. He paces as he speaks.

normal_smackdown826_23.jpg

Wade Barrett:I'm glad to see you all enjoyed that performance. Me stomping Shawn Michaels into dust on the canvas just now?..That is just the beginning. That is simply the Genesis of what I have planned for all those that are holding me back. I am one of the best talents in this business, but I am held back due to the older members on the roster having a longer time of service, which means they'll be getting more opportunities. Shawn Michaels' smile was wiped off his face a long time ago, but now, I've broken his whole jaw.

Barrett chuckles a little bit and stares into the camera with a sudden focused look.

Wade Barrett:This is more than a message, this is more than a statement, I'm going to look straight into the camera, straight into the eyes of the men who know that I'm coming for them, and I'm gonna let them know. This is a promise. you can either do the smart thing. You pack your bags, you go. You walk away while you still can. Otherwise, you're going to find yourself in a world of hurt. You can avoid my boot, or you can get crushed under my heel. This is my era, and I'm not about to let any of you take that away from me.

Barrett's theme plays as he leaves the ring with a smile on his face. He walks up to the stage and looks back smiling at Shawn Michaels.​