Curt Hawkins interview.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom1

Jobber
Reaction score
Rex and Curt should be a tag team and slowly develop them it might take a year or two, but maybe slowly they could be main event players. For example look at Edge and Christian, and what they accomplished after being a tag team. Let them slowly develop while at the same time letting them establish the tag team division again alongside the other current tag teams.

No point in only having two or three tag teams. When the tag champions are going to be in a feud for 3 months then drop the title to the next tag team and job them out to the next up and coming team.

The Uso's give them a crazy Samoan gimmick and like Crayo said some crazy face paint and they could be a great tag team. WWE needs to think wild Samoans from back in the day when they book The Uso's.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Definitely, WWE needs to think wild-gimmicks in general. Most people are fed up with fake-tan with muscles gimmick.

This a bit of color adds alot to the product I'm not saying everyone should be an ultimate warrior but a few for variety would be nice.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not really just generally being a japanese guy with facepaint. I'd look twice if I saw him in the street though so he's more individual then say Tyson Kidd.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Bring them to RAW as a tag-team, give them mic time each week like Miz & Morrison had, and the tag-team division is sort of relevant again. Air Boom, Uso's and Epico & Primo can currently hold it.