• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Currently Watching 2.0

Troy

Just finished watching Modern Family Season 1 and 2 Never watched the show when it started but got it on sale and it is a really good show. Enjoyable to watch and filled with plenty of great characters. Luke would have to be my favourite but there are so many good characters, probably one of the few series where there is no main character that I would want to get rid off. They all work well together and to me I was surprised that I was able to watch Jay and not think of Married With Children all the time which is a good sign.

Heisenberg

Got home from the cinemas moments ago, I seen The Avengers in 3D.

Now watching The Walking Dead - Season 2, Episode 10 "18 Miles Out"

Troy

Top Gear

The episode where Richard goes to a NASCAR event and James and Jeremy go to China. I completely lost it when they introduced Chinese Stig, I couldn't stop laughing for a couple of minutes. Really good episode, I even enjoyed the NASCAR segment even though I can't stand the sport normally. Matt LeBlanc was a good guest as well.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Two Guys a girl and a pizza place

Ryan Reynolds sitcom from the early 90s(i think) Wanted to see how it held up and if he was as good then as he is now.