Currently Loving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
I think he's loving it in a retro way. C4 you should be proud of yourself from moving on so well from that.

You are loving your bad graphics? Interesting...

Yeah, 'Riot', and the first one, 'All We Know Is Falling'. Good stuff. 2nd one is better though imo

HAYLEY

Bit of an emo name there :D I've seen some of the videos. How old was Hayley then?

PeepShow

Bit of an emo name there :D I've seen some of the videos. How old was Hayley then?

Nah....

I think like 16. She's 19 now, and considering their first album was in 2005, I think that would be a good guess.

1chiban

Reaction score
Nah....

I think like 16. She's 19 now, and considering their first album was in 2005, I think that would be a good guess.

Wow. I'm 19. Man if I knew a girl that hot... well I better leave that unsaid. Paramore came to my home town, Bristol, to play a venue called the Academy. My mate went, but I didn't really know much about them. NFG supported them and my mate went out drinking with them afterwards. I hate him so much lol. I knew Misery Business, but after he went I decided to check them out, and well the rest as they say is history!

Rell

Reaction score
Move this thread to the f@ggot section

Anyway, I'm currently loving the naked picture Kobe Bryant posted