Currently Loving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

What are you loving at the moment. It can be anything from something on TV, a wrestler, food, another person, whatever.

Currently, I'm loving the song 'Nothing to Lose', by Operator. It owns pretty hard.

The Mac

Reaction score
Im currently loving Monkeystyle, and -TJ- my lesbian.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well i am currently loving something i have loved all my life and something i always will:

Leeds United Football Club

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I'm currently loving this bud I just bought yesterday. The crystals are on are just sparkling in the light and it's the kind of green you want your lawn to be.

It smokes so freely as if it was dry but in reality it's sticky as hell and impossible to hand bust. My coffee grinder had a tough time busting it up.

The high is the better high, it doesn't slow you down at all.

I love this bud right now, hold on i'll take a picture.

oh and also, I love my coffee grinder right now. It's collecting the crystal from the bud perfectly as if it's evenly distributing it all over the bud making sure i get the best hoot in my 2-3ft bong perfectly.

Oh and also i'm loving my bong right now, It has a ice chamber so my hoots are fresher then the fucking air i inhale.

Airfixx

I'm currently loving this bud I just bought yesterday. The crystals are on are just sparkling in the light and it's the kind of green you want your lawn to be.

It smokes so freely as if it was dry but in reality it's sticky as hell and impossible to hand bust. My coffee grinder had a tough time busting it up.

The high is the better high, it doesn't slow you down at all.

I love this bud right now, hold on i'll take a picture.

oh and also, I love my coffee grinder right now. It's collecting the crystal from the bud perfectly as if it's evenly distributing it all over the bud making sure i get the best hoot in my 2-3ft bong perfectly.

Oh and also i'm loving my bong right now, It has a ice chamber so my hoots are fresher then the fucking air i inhale.

Just got home from work and VERY much in love with the Lemon-scented Amsterdamn shit that I've just broken the seal on....

Wanna swap 'tasters' via mega-upload? LOL

The Mac

Reaction score
I love my new 'Doctor Who' socks.

The Mac

Reaction score
I love REP

And I love WS (sexy right)

Travis40

I'm loving the Texas Rangers...they really need a winning season. And I'm loving one of the baseball managers for our school!