Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

What did you just say? Seriously what language do you speak? Fucked up english or the teenage style talk you seem to do alot of?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol the mans just special. :p

LKP

I knew you would come along and bring it all down lol. Yeah i do not talk like im on speed though and shorten words. I mean its like not Lyk. *sigh*

LKP

I knew you would come along and bring it all down lol.

That was aimed at you peepshow.

Yeah i do not talk like im on speed though and shorten words. I mean its like not Lyk. *sigh*

You seen the way ken fan talks?

I'm like that white guy on shawshunk redumption....

rell was like morgan freemen, but he died so like...

shit...bwo are those sisters ...goin' 'round rapin'

i mean come on.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I knew you would come along and bring it all down lol. Yeah i do not talk like im on speed though and shorten words. I mean its like not Lyk. *sigh*

And yet Jake didn't say 'lyk' once in the post.

Learn to example.

Qwake

BKB said:
And yet Jake didn't say 'lyk' once in the post.

Learn to example.

Stop breaking kayfabe!

btw TQO, weren't you suposed to leave IWF if that thing between the admins was a joke?

Also, I call alt account, LegendKillerPunk without a doubt is Blaze, seriously, Blaze hasn't really been on and is usually on for ages like this LKP guy so yeah. :y:

LKP

No dude im LKP im not blaze you got nothing to worry about. I'm from wales in the uk. How can you make that up? I mean if i was fake id pretend to be a fat cunt from usa cause u lot eat way to much. Not including you your from that small island next to Australia.

Kizza

No dude im LKP im not blaze you got nothing to worry about. I'm from wales in the uk. How can you make that up? I mean if i was fake id pretend to be a fat cunt from usa cause u lot eat way to much. Not including you your from that small island next to Australia.

Last I checked that small island was named New Zealand.

Unless you mean Tasmania.

LKP

Yeah new zealand lol. I wasn't being funny just i totally forgot what it was.