Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

lmao, Famous just got owned there...but yeah, some people on this forum are just plain stupid when it comes to their posts....copying things from sites, using the word KADURRH more than 3 times in their post....and things like that lol

Famou$ 187

I ain't never copied shit. Or even tried to say KADURRH. I would add that people get stupid saying Owned and Pwned also.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ How was Famou$ "owned?" He's "The Best." Haha, anyway, KenFag needs to be on the top list of good members, because he's the

"5 Time Chatbanned Champion of the IWF.
He's a JFK. Justa Fan 'O Kennedy."

BTW, did we ever go through that thread? The HOF Members? I don't check HIAT that much. :(

EDIT: Meant for Trav, and was KF4L banned for good?

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Me? I'm the only person who realises the greatness or Famou$ and believes he was on ILNY. :) I also was the first to realize that he was..."The Best."

Travis40

lmao, he's being sarcastic...:rolleyes:

But JHar...KenFan was unbanned tonight, sad...but true :nonono:

Rell

Reaction score
Puede usted, por favor todos los callaremos...gracias

Rell

Reaction score
hmm...I believe that post has something to do with cocks

No thanks