Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
I'm elated not to be on the list!

Actually everyone has been very professional to me here so I appreciate the IWFers!

That's one of the reasons I won't go to another forum.

Travis40

Cricle is on my list, he's just so damn cocky and he advertised via PM to me...that deserves a perma ban from Monkey...lol j/k, but yeah...I doubt there are any more people to name..

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Bored, and as I was surfing around I realised that there are a lot of really shitty new members. So, since I am inoccupado, here's a list of all whom are terrible, and deserve to be gassed.

Famou$
Dooshbag
JHar888
C4
ROHiswrestling
Beast of Wrestling
The Showstopper
Superfluous Idealist
Rawkus Keyes
the hibee wwe fan
Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy (not the worst member yet, but by far gets a special mention as worst new member in a long ass time)
Ballin
6194Life
Don't try this @ Home
Deadman Inc.
HBK489 or whatever your name is.

There are definetly more of you who suck and are completely unentertaining, I just can't remember you.

non dimenticarti di me!

Rell

Reaction score
Your not bad imo, the only people on that list that I'd say are 100% shit are...

Dooshbag
Superfluous Idealist
the hibee wwe fan
6194Life
Deadman Inc.
HBK guy

only because I have no clue who they are, Showstopper is also pretty bad but I'll give he & Ballin a chance.

Rell

Reaction score
But I love you Shane...

PeepShow

Your not bad imo, the only people on that list that I'd say are 100% shit are...

Dooshbag
Superfluous Idealist
the hibee wwe fan
6194Life
Deadman Inc.
HBK guy

only because I have no clue who they are, Showstopper is also pretty bad but I'll give he & Ballin a chance.

Whats wrong with him? He's actually a pretty good member if you ask me, but w/e