Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Rawkus sorry to let u down bud but you dont need a co writer.good story lines and good shows just write a few in advance or while listening tomsic honest time flies

Reaction score
^^WTF?

Hey Monkey, I got a question. Is it possible for anyone on your list to get their way off of that list?

Rell

Reaction score
Orrrrrrrrrrrr once a month we get a thread that says, who you want to see banned and we nominate them and he/she gets banned :)

*Waits for the black guy to get the boot first*

:sad:

Travis40

lmao Monkey....I doubt the banning thing would work...it'd be too many bannings, it's good on paper, but when you actually do it...it sucks.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
People don't really hate me as much as you think. I say make a Rate The Hated Memeber thread.

That seems entirely unnecessary. However I will do something else that may be just as amusing.

You still suck by the by.

Rell

Reaction score
You posted in my Japan vs Indy thread, which means you are a fan of Japan & Indy wrestling...so your part cool.