Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
One person to addd

HBK489 or something like taht sucks so hard

Yeah, I know that name. Pretty sure he's the guy who makes the shitty news posts right? I'll add him to the list.

Well I'm nominating myself, purely on the fact that I've done jackshit in the recent weeks...

A few months ago you woulda been on that list, but you took my antagonism in stride and that made you cool.

Just cause I am not active have you forgot about me Munk?!

No, I remember you.

:g: why isn't mat on the list?

Mat is pretty cool.

Travis40

This is the greatest thread ever. I am curious, Travis made a list and put my name on it, but then said he was cool with me....so am I a bad member or aren't I? Travis list confuses me.

No...that meant that you used to be on my list back when I first got here in March...but now...no you're not on that list, I'm cool with you.

Reaction score
KenFan something , Though I wasn't here when his terror of annoyance reigned, I could see from his posts he was pretty annoying so i nominate him lol

Travis40

^He still is annoying..at one time..for about an hour, he was funny...now he sucks.

Rell

Reaction score
KenFan? From now on he will be called Rell Jr. :yes:

btw, Rawkus your cool in my book, thats what matters :p now help me take IWF over...

C4

Why is my name being thrown here by people who I haven’t even talked to for ages! Don’t know why you people do this and why my name is in there but for whatever reason you are wrong, I even don't agree with two names over there, damn :no:

Travis40

At least we don't have to deal with KenFan for about a month..that's a good thing. I guess...I don't think Mike has been on the forum for awhile..as soon as he sees it, he'll be unbanned.

C4

What is so wrong about KenFan? Just because he called you a dick doesn't mean you go on and tell everyone that he sucks, yes he is an asshole but in my opinion he is far more entertaining than you and your flame Threads.

Rell

Reaction score
KenFan called me a ni**er :sad:

wait...

hmm...

KenFan = Kassidy

I called it :shifty: