Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^actually if you check the first post of this thread, you will see your username on it lol..
Bored, and as I was surfing around I realised that there are a lot of really shitty new members. So, since I am inoccupado, here's a list of all whom are terrible, and deserve to be gassed.

*Famou$
Dooshbag
JHar888
ROHiswrestling
The Showstopper
Superfluous Idealist
Rawkus Keyes
the hibee wwe fan
Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy (not the worst member yet, but by far gets a special mention as worst new member in a long ass time)
Ballin
6194Life
Don't try this @ Home
Deadman Inc.
Jabroni
HBK489 or whatever your name is.

There are definetly more of you who suck and are completely unentertaining, I just can't remember you.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Yes, but they're gunning for an updated version. Hopefully i'll have been upgraded from special mention to "worst." Their displeasure in my beliefs is quite amusing, you see. ^_^

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, I wouldn't even have you on the list anymore.

And I don't see a need for an update just yet.

CenaMark54

^^^If you are gunning for worst member, you have a lot of work to do.

There is a lot of shit below you right now.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Now that we're here, it's so far away all the struggle we thought was in vain all the mistakes, one life contained they all finally start to go away now that we're here its so far away and I feel like I can face the day I can forgive and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today....

If typing out a song by Stained doesn't get me the title of Worst IWF member, nothing will

MikeRaw

Maybe if you opened your mind a bit when posting, youd be better. Im a huge WWE fan, but I still post in the TNA section without bashing, cause I enjoy their product. Obviously, for me its not as good as WWE, but I stillw ach it, and enjoy alot of parts of it, I dont go there just to bash.
You on the other hand, just take shot as WWE or cena or Triple H wherever possible, even when it makes your whole post look liek shit for being so random...

1chiban

Reaction score
I laughed at the comment about Fanboy in the first post. He isn't bad at all now by my book. Hopefully I've done enough to stay away from any updated list :D