Current Phone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Whats your current phone, post here. i dont know if theres a thread like this but i searched the first 3 pages and didnt find one,
mines a black SGH-e250

Kaedon

Reaction score
Mines 911-341-9574, EVERYONE CALL ME!

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i got an iphone 8 gig. got it 2 days before they announced the 16 gig. i wasn't gonna pay $100 extra. i bought one for my wife and i so it was enough money anyways. so far i'm loving it.

CT Styles

Nokia 6233

Nokia6233_1.jpg

the dark knight

i've got this for now :(

6120review.jpg

i got better things to waste me money on.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I got an LG CU 1500, it's a good phone. Actually I've had it for like a year and a half without breaking it which is somewhat of a record for me lol.

Dude, Kaedon, what the fuck? I called you the other day and you didn't call me back, that's weak man.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i've got this for now :(

6120review.jpg

i got better things to waste me money on.

Ya fucking right. What you really mean is that mommy and daddy wouldn't hork up the extra 100 dollars so you can get the really expensive phone and now you're stuck with the with the better then average but not the best. Hopefully they will go all out for you when you lose that one though amirite.

My phone was a average decent phone. It was one of the first MP3 Phones I seen in the market, I lost it two months ago and reflecting on my phone bills and how much I got ripped off during my entire contract i've became anti-cell phone recently.

Since i live alone now, i'm going to have to get a phone. To even suggest that i spend more then 80 dollars and get a contract is laughable. It'll be cheapest phone i can afford with pay as you go and I wouldn't want it any other way.

the dark knight

Ya fucking right. What you really mean is that mommy and daddy wouldn't hork up the extra 100 dollars so you can get the really expensive phone and now you're stuck with the with the better then average but not the best. Hopefully they will go all out for you when you lose that one though amirite.
first of all, i got that thing myself. and i almost got it for free. iwanted the best package from the company and got it. along with that, came that thing with with its price like 90% off. i really wouldnt waste any of my money on phones. i just need one that can have mp3 ringtones.

and if you're stupid enough not to tell i was joking, i really dont know what to say. i'd usually say "why so serious" but since chris nolan stole my fucking 5 year old catchphrase for the film all of you would jump on my ass saying im quoting from the new film. i know the phone is GOOD and better than a lot of others out there. i was just acting like "if its not the best, its the worst".