Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
AJ Styles

IMO this is my best yet, but it still isnt that good. the border got a little messed up, so yeah......
aj.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate

Wrestling Station

1- First thing that got my attention is that the aj's psd should have been rendered towards bkg.
2- The white border doesnt really suits the banner.
3- Good blue-black combination for the bkg. But becareful aj blue in bkg looks really bad to the eyes as he is having no legs. (Either you find another image with full image for aj, or drag him towards the lower edge of the banner rather than on top).

Reaction score
The bg looks rather premade in this one, and it looks bad, imo. The choice of pics in the bg isnt too flash either, and they are a little small. Maybe make them a little bigger, or remove them completely.

Average choice of main PSD and text, nothing too flash.

trimoon

Reaction score
Little too simple again...but otherwise good.

-R3-

Reaction score
Do a colour saturation to a dark shade.

To do a border easy and with a similar style in virtually no time do - CTRL + A, then select stroke 3 black. then make a new layer; then do stroke 2 white.

And you'll have it.

(This is for Photoshop btw. I've got a hunch your using it)

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Anyone else a fan? This season has probably been the best so far and there's still 7 more episodes to go. The ratings have been going up weekly which is a good sign, and 1 which might hopefully get Larry David to do another season. Leon is awesome too.

Last Sunday's episode was the best so far this season IMO. If you haven't seen it before also, check it out.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Fantastic show. Putting a comedian like Larry David in awkward situations pretty much writes itself. I still need to finish a few seasons before I get started on the next one, though.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Also, I agree that this season has been solid. I watched all of the seasons at once last November-December, and it feels like this one has picked up right where the last one left off. Hasn't missed a beat.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
A fan? Are you kidding? Violently obsessed would be a better term. I've watched seven seasons so far, heard season 8 has started, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

There's not a single episode I dislike. House, In Treatment and Curb are my favorite shows atm, but unlike House, this show just seems to get better and better.

"The Bare Midriff" and "The Black Swan" [Season 7] made me laugh so hard...Larry David is a comedy god.

This is the only comedy show on TV I'd award a 5 star rating to. Fuck 30 Rock, fuck Community, fuck Parks and Rec...Curb is where it's at.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm only up to season 4.

shutupchico

Reaction score
it's the best show on tv, and has been since the first season.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I'm only up to season 4.

"Lil' weed goin', some weed?"

"Could set you up with some real hydroponic shit right now."

"Not lookin' for a sound system my friend."

The Car Pool Lane and Opening Night were the best of Season 4. Schwimmer and Stiller kicked ass too. Always knew Stiller was awesome, didn't expect that from Schwimmer.