Culture Shock: With Corey Graves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
WWE recently announced they have several upcoming projects being added to their original content library for the WWE Network.. One of the shows they announced was titled 'Culture Shock', the host will be Corey Graves. Here is a little information on the show to give a little detail about what it's all about..
WWE commentator Corey Graves reveals a variety of unique venues, customs, music, food and people as WWE’s tour travels around the world. From Marvel comic headquarters to a tattoo shop on the lower east side of Manhattan, Graves examines the local culture with his unique perspective and style. This short-form series will premiere in June.
http://www.pwmania.com/complete-details-on-several-new-wwe-network-shows-specials#ixzz3VuMAuqmi

I'm pretty interested in seeing what they do with this little mini-series, it could be pretty cool and wouldn't cost entirely too much because you could just film while you were on the road.. I've always enjoyed this style of show and seeing it from the perspective of a WWE personality, especially one like Graves should be pretty intriguing.

Anyone else plan on watching this or any of the other shows they announced? Like Seth Green's WWE Camp.. that may be the one other one I'm interested in checking out when it's released.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nice idea! I'll be checking this out. I'm a fan of Corey's, so I'm looking forward to this.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Seems like a good idea if it has that Anthony Bourdain twist on it with the tad bit of reporting in it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Marvel edition of the show was pretty sweet, I recommend it to anyone who isn't Anti-Graves or to anyone who likes Marvel.