Ctc?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I would enjoy a stable...and yeah I was also thinking maybe Cryme Tyme Cena...but I guess thats not what it is...but hey maybe there still form a stable...would be cool I know I for one would like it and be very well in to the idea...and it could possibility make me a Cena fan again..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your probably right about that lol...I just know I for one will be again...cause lately like I said someone else here..in two different threads...lately I been becoming a Cena fan again...its close but that right there...or even him alone as a rapper...would for sure do it.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i was turning back into a fan until i saw "JBL is poopy". I thought he was goin back to being a heel but then he goes and spray paints poopy for little kids. wtf Cena. more fans like u when ur a heel

DanDaMan

Reaction score
they need a good stable again and what a great start with cryme tyme and Cena vs. JBL and team priceless and then you can add someone aswell like a kofi for cena or big paul and sister and why not mickie james each side has some gold switch it around and have a fued through the fall i'm down. But knowing wwe that won't happen.

Vandy316

Reaction score
having all the gold be between just two stables would be cool at first but then it will get boring. it would get boring cause there wouldnt be any new feuds for the titles so well see the same matches over and over.