CT Styles' Section Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Haven't thought of that honestly. Really original point, but the thing with me is when reading long matches. I have to be really into it. If not then I tend to forget what had just happened, and in the next line or so we have someone going through a table off the entrance when I thought I was reading action in the ring. Shorter writing is much more effective, and it doesn't mesh you're brain up half as much.

CT Styles

CMS said:
Seeing how most of the people concur Anigma and I are overrated and our latest shows got few reviews, I truly fail to see the cocksucking you are talking about.
Lately, who has got consistent reviews?

I remember seeing Anigma comment in someone's thread and they'll rep him saying something like it's an honor to get comments from someone as legendary as you.. etc. I'm sure I did it when I first started but you soon realize some things are just stupid.

BTW, I'll be going more in depth with Version 2.0/Part 2.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Considering only two or three of us on this forum actually read y2j's stuff CMS, you're way off target there.

No mention of moi = no ratings.

CT Styles

BKB said:
No mention of moi = no ratings.
Remember.. part 2.

CMS, you've always been complaining that no one reads his stuff and that you only review it.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Why is this site so obsessed with length and size?!

I feel like a 5th grader right now, but I laughed when I saw that.

Overall good rant, you brought up some good points. I'm really starting to think that I should check out y2j__legend's stuff.