Cryme Tyme Thread!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vaan1221

Reaction score
This is open for any Talk about Cryme Tyme...

I'm going to start off with, why are all the promo's and skit's JTG and Shad do with Hacksaw Jim Duggan have to be on WWE: After the Bell? Instead of on Raws Live Show?

noumenon

Because although they have been there for quite some time now...have STOLEN the tag titles...get the crowd to say "YEAH YEAH" an utterly annoying 50 times in a row....they still are not over enough to receive even a shot at Mizorrison's tag titles.

Airfixx

^^^That pretty much sums it up...

What makes me laugh tho' is that since their return they seem to have, for the best part, had their catchphrase 'taken away'.

Btw, what's After The Bell? Some kind of WWE.com show a la The Dirt Sheet?

noumenon

Kinda...almost like a "what you missed" during commercial breaks and during matches kinda things. But to sum up...yeah...shit that wasn't worthy or making it to the show.

The most useful they are is in 8 man tags where (insert main event guys) are captaining teams and the face needs partners...insert Cryme Tyme.

Reaction score
Let's see...a gimmick of dressing like a gangbanger and stealing....

yeah...I'm not fond of it either.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one on here who actually likes Cryme Tyme. I don't find them boring at all. And maybe my hearing aid is on the fritz again, but they seem to get a good pop when they come out. When they had they're feud with Miz and Morrison before, it was scraped. Can't say it was because they weren't over enough.
The gimmic talk to me isn't good reason to me either. Because it's stereotypical? How many other guys have had stereotypical gimmics and not any hatred toward them? And the Money Money Yeah Yeah chants gets the crowd going. Okay, it may get annouying sometimes but how many other guys have had annouying chants, like Austin's what that got over played out and became extremely annouying.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think they would be better if they used ring tatics similiar to Eddie Guerrero. Maybe make the crowd laugh a little more, make every match unique in its own way.

noumenon

Their "MONEY MONEY!" shit is second in annoyance only to "AAAAA....WASSUP!? WASSUP!? WASSUP!? WASSUP!? WASKJLDFBWEJBFEBFVJKDWBVQRV" OMG STFU!!...
I swear..if that guy would walk past me in the crowd I would fold up my chair and hard way him right in the fucking face. I know what you're saying..."what if it's a stadium chair?"....ILL RIP THAT SHIT UP!

sorry..lost if for a second..lol.

MikeRaw

They're a good team.. Solid in the ring, solid on the mic, good fanbase. However, they're at a stand sitll right now. They have to be pushed more in soem more angles, instead of just one off things, to develop their characters more.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Other than MnM, they are the best tag team in the WWE. Great fundamentals, funny, and just fun to watch. I dont know how anyone can say they arent over when they clearly get one of the bigger pops of the show when they come out.

seX-Power

They're a good team.. Solid in the ring, solid on the mic, good fanbase. However, they're at a stand sitll right now. They have to be pushed more in soem more angles, instead of just one off things, to develop their characters more.

Exactly, they haven't been given many chances in the terms of actual storylines. It shocks and appalls me that they have not been tag champs so far in either of their WWE stints.

Moonlight Drive

I swear in the first run they won about 12 Number One Contender matches.

noumenon

Oh absolutely, they've been number one contenders a number of times..lol.
Honestly the only title shot I remember them getting was when they stole the belts from Priceless, and we all know how that went.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I remember when they won a tag team battle royal a LONG time ago to become #1 contenders, but than Vince never gave them the shot and everyone was just supposed to forget about them. That really pissed me off. The guys are entertaining, they simply just need to do something more meaningful than be Cena's bitch whenever he needs some help.

Moonlight Drive

I remember a NYR match as well, and I believe the Cyber Sunday 06 match was for Number One Contendership.

Cryme Tyme are actually a pretty good team imo, give 'em a proper feud with Mizorrison that involves more than one match and I think they'll show it