Cryme Tyme might be on their way to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I'd like to see Cryme Tyme in TNA but with everyone going on about the trademak thing can't TNA just call them "Crime Time" instead. No, it doesn't look as good but it'll still let people reaslise who they are.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Whilst I share similar reservations about the Cryme Tyme gimmick, Isn't that a MASSIVE generalisation?

Yeah, there's The Highlanders, La Resistance, Eddie & Chavo, but otherwise I'm strugglin'....

Example: I wouldn't consider a team like the Bulldogs to be racist... They didn't play up the britishness at all apart from their tights (which I see more as an identifier for the team).

...Ignorant and somewhat zenophobic maybe (If it was down to WWE's "hailing from..." announcements you'd be forgiven for thinking that London, Leeds & Manchester are all the same place, not south, midlle & north respectively. But that's another story.....

p.s. What's a "singles team"? LOL

Obvious typo on as far as singles team is concerned.

I'm not complaining about the WWE's use of tag teams however I'm just saying if you look at the history of tag teams and a lot wrestlers in general the WWE can be quite stereotypical. So you saying the Nation of Domination wasn't kind of stereotyping? I think it's quite funny tbh, I'm just pointing out that they've stereotyped on many different occasions.

Airfixx

So you saying the Nation of Domination wasn't kind of stereotyping?

Nah, just didn't list them cos I thought they were a decent enough example (although 'ma smurf' Owen, somewhat confuses matters a bit! LOL).

HHHforever

Reaction score
As far as everyone talking about why they got relaesed I think it was a variety of reasons, but the house show altercation with the ref pushed them over the edge. It's unfortunate that it happened and I wish they showed better judgment. I still feel in the long run that they will come back to the WWE.

I also hate to say I told you so, but I guess I told you so! haha I love how they put that TNAB thing out and all the internet blueberries show how little actual "news" or "spoilers" they know as they said they were headed to TNA and they show up on Raw totally unexpected.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Lmfao, I love this.

WWE: Screw you Cryme Tyme, we don't need you.
TNA: *idle glance in Cryme Tyme's general direction*
WWE: WE LOVE YOU CRYME TYME WE'RE SO SORRY!! REHIRE REHIRE!!

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Im so glad there back in the wwe there the most entertaining tag team in the wwe. They should get a shot at the tag team titles.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Lmfao, I love this.

WWE: Screw you Cryme Tyme, we don't need you.
TNA: *idle glance in Cryme Tyme's general direction*
WWE: WE LOVE YOU CRYME TYME WE'RE SO SORRY!! REHIRE REHIRE!!

Or the internet reports were complete bs and they only fired Cryme Tyme to punish them and teach them a lesson with the intention of rehiring them in a couple months.

phantomgerald

Or the internet reports were complete bs and they only fired Cryme Tyme to punish them and teach them a lesson with the intention of rehiring them in a couple months.

You can't fire someone with the intention to just punish them and then want to resign them. You can fine them and suspend them yes, but to sack them with the intention of resigning is illegal. And it's obvious that TNA would have contacted them, they're one of the better tag teams out there .The report never said they were signing Cryme Tyme, it just said TNA contacted them.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
They were doing 6 months in Rikers Island...that's why they were gone :p

But seriously It was great to see them back hopefully they can keep their shit together this time around. And is it me or is WWE finally able to keep "surprises" in the bag these days?

This Guy

So how many people in the GM Pool that released JTG or Shad are now kicking themselves?

03mnm

Reaction score
I also hate to say I told you so, but I guess I told you so! haha I love how they put that TNAB thing out and all the internet blueberries show how little actual "news" or "spoilers" they know as they said they were headed to TNA and they show up on Raw totally unexpected.

Oh Wow congratulations to you buddy, well done you sure showed us "internet blueberries how little we know" well done you truly deserve a gold star :wink_5: :wink_5: :wink_5: You are a Jackass.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^First of all fuck you. Second of all I was not referring to you personally or anyone on this site as internet blueberries. I was referring to the morons that report shit that they say are "spoilers" when in actuality they know nothing. And I didn't show anyone anything, Cryme Tyme showed the internet blueberries up, but thanks for playing please try again at a later date.