Cryme Tyme might be on their way to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
- Former WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme wrote on his MySpace blog that he's been contacted by TNA.

- Mike Johnson is reporting that CNN Center in Atlanta, GA was hit by a Tornado last night and suffered structual damage. CNN Center was of course the long time home of WCW headquarters. The Georgia Dome suffered some damage as well. Many wrestling events (Including Monday Nitro with Golberg's WCW Title win over Hulk Hogan) have taken place in that venue.

- ROH will tape their 6th PPV on Sunday night in Phiadelphia, PA. No air date has been announced but it should be around May or June when it airs.

- Also this Sunday night Buckey Pro Wrestling returns to action in Middletown, Ohio. In the main event BPW Champion Shark Boy will put his title on the line as he takes on Dave Crist from Irish Airborn. Also scheduled to appear on the show are Traci Brooks, Cody Hawk and many others. For more info visit Buckeyeprowrestling.com.
Gerweck.net

Wow I would love to see Cryme Tyme in TNA hopefully both parties can agree on a deal.

The Rated R CMStar

Hey, they contacted Shad, we don't know about JTG. I mean, Shad use to be a singles monster competitor(Da Beast)

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont know why the wwe released these guys imo they were very entertaining.

PeepShow

Shad and Consequences Creed as a team plz.

I could see them as a brilliant tag team. After seeing Creed's skills at BFG, I would love to see this. Hope it happens, but it's not like TNA needs more people now at the moment anyways.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Y2J222, they beat up a ref at a house show.

CMS is right it says nothing about JTG been contacted so they really haven't contacted cryme tyme.

It would also be good to see Shad in TNA because he wasn't really that bad a wrestler.

03mnm

Reaction score
Hey, they contacted Shad, we don't know about JTG. I mean, Shad use to be a singles monster competitor(Da Beast)

True but I just hope they can bring in JTG in as well with the same gimmick cause they were entertaining in WWE.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree, and Cryme Tyme were also really over(as their Summerslam promo proves), in the end, they just screw themselves with the referee incident

McLovin

Reaction score
It may have been a Lockdown Ad, but I think there was a Consequences advert on last weeks Impact with the date April 13 (Lockdown)

HHHforever

Reaction score
^What does that have to do with anything?

Also Shad said that TNA contacted him, he didn't say he was interested in going or that JTG had been contacted either, so I guess we'll see where this goes. This actually would be a pretty good signing and I wouldn't criticize TNA with my usual WWE-reject answer when they sign someone. They're still very young and are very well liked by the fans. If they go there, I'd be very surprised if they did I think the WWE will bring them back in a couple years, then that's a great signing for TNA.

McLovin

Reaction score
Shad and Consequences Creed as a team plz.

I could see them as a brilliant tag team. After seeing Creed's skills at BFG, I would love to see this. Hope it happens, but it's not like TNA needs more people now at the moment anyways.

That post!:smilewink:

RKOrton.

Reaction score
It'd be cool if he where to go to TNA. He would be great as a singles competitor and TNA could build him up some good feuds. I hope he ends up signing with them in the future.

Montana

Too bad Cryme Tyme wont be cryme tyme and too bad they can't say Money Money, Yeah Yeah.

Idk, i have a feeling they may end up in the wwe.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Money, money, yeah yeah!

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know why exactly they were released from WWE?

They were apparently screwed out of a win (by a fast count out) at a house show against Cade & Murdoch. So they did a non-scripted beatdown on the ref (who actually sold their moves), which led to their release.