• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Reaction score
If ECW was still around it would have been the perfect place for JTG.

I don't care about either of these guys because they won't amount to anything anyway.

Reaction score
Ridiculously stupid. As singles wrestlers they're not as good as they were as a team. They mightn't have been the best individual wrestlers in the world, but they knew how to work a basic tag team match better than most of the other guys in the 'E. I didn't like their stereotypical gimmick because, well, it was stupid, but they were definitely better off having pretty good tag matches than having Shad squash some jobbers and get released, and JTG just get plain released.

Lol, how do you envision a JTG run going? His voice sounds like it should be Orlando Jordan's.

I actually find JTG quite charismatic. Ideally, I'd stick him in the midcard and not have him talk too often, because he connects well enough with the fans with his charisma in the ring. Unfortunately, from the way the Cryme Tyme breakup went, JTG looks like a little bitch who has no chance of making it on his own, and Shad looks like the guy who will be pushed for three weeks.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Maybe JTG has somewhat of a chance. I mean, Primo's still hired isn't he?

Reaction score
^^^Who knows? Maybe Primo can wrestle JTG for the right to not be released.

Reaction score
I watched Superstars this week. Turns out Primo isn't even getting a gig on that atm. I can't see JTG getting any better of a chance with this breakup.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think we are forgetting that JTG has always been the most over of the two. Shad is just garbage and I can't wait for JTG to kick his ass next week :smh

@Enzo - By waste I meant jobbing to the likes of Punk, Swagger, Drew, etc. on SD. Either that or being a WWE Superstars mainstay like Haas, Knox, Primo, and Bourne. Which is a real shame. I remember posting something earlier this year about him shooting for the IC title this year. Man would it be cool if that happened. As far as gimmick goes he can play off of what CT used to get over with; stealing. Stealing wins over bad guys. Sadly, I think he be turned in a comedic act. God forbid he gets traded to RAW.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ridiculously stupid. Unfortunately, from the way the Cryme Tyme breakup went, JTG looks like a little bitch who has no chance of making it on his own, and Shad looks like the guy who will be pushed for three weeks.

He toke both Truth's and Jomo's finishers and they actually showed him ON CAMERA just standing not even making an attempt to come in and break it up. He just stood there. That there was the start of future endeavored.

Although I did get a laugh out of JTG yelling "You got beef?" right before Shad gave him the big boot.

Kizza

Reaction score
Shad is nothing. JTG could be something. Shad is just another big, untalented black guy. JTG is still really young, and is definitely more over than Shad. I believe JTG might only be 21 or something, so he still has a chance. Shad can fuck off.

seX-Power

Reaction score
MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!!