Crush leaving :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
So my crush told me today that he/she/it is leaving our city next year because of his/her/it's dad's work.

#Sad

:(

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I dont use twitter too much, and if i put it on twitter or facebook that person will find out.
Had to get it off my chest somewhere.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I didnt mention the person being a "she"

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
i didnt mention it being a him either.

Just say "that person"

Thx for the concern though, but i cant :/

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Candy Colored Clown said:
Please leave and never come back.

Why dont u shove that cigarette from your profile pic up your ass then come back to talk?

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I already have a huge dildo up my ass, so the cigarette's gonna have to wait. Still, you should leave nevertheless.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Candy Colored Clown said:
I already have a huge dildo up my ass, so the cigarette's gonna have to wait. Still, you should leave nevertheless.

Then why dont u shove the cigerrete up the 2nd hole in your ass that i ripped the last time i flamed you?

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
You should try to spend as much time with that person as possible. And ask that person for some stuff like Cell, etc numbers. So that you both can keep in touch.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
blackterminator said:
You should try to spend as much time with that person as possible. And ask that person for some stuff like Cell, etc numbers. So that you both can keep in touch.

Thanks for the advice. Yes im already trying to do that, got the person's cell number. Im just going to try to make the most of what little time i have got left.

All good things come to an end someday i guess. Like Robin said in DKR "there are always people you care about. You just dont know how much untill they are gone."