Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So, for me to think CP is scum, he put tchalla second on the list, after snark replaced him., which negates the dead weight argument. Did he think he was going to win in endgame by himself? Scum likely need 3 mislynches .. that doesn’t really compute tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah would also explain is comfort day 1 and his subsequent disaperance once heat was on Tweetomania, since Tweet is a guy he can lean on for a town read since theyve been scum together, hence Tweet's opinion would have weight (had tweet been town read)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m leaning towards Banez based on smarks rather quick evolution from I dunno lol to get Banez next once the game was up

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, Banez has really just kinda ... struggled this game, I can’t think of anything memorable lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah. from experience as well, I feel CP would be a lot more bothered atm if he was scum? Like even his clap back to me seemed fairly fact based and not some big emo shtick. which is good ?

Ace

Reaction score
So, for me to think CP is scum, he put tchalla second on the list, after snark replaced him., which negates the dead weight argument. Did he think he was going to win in endgame by himself? Scum likely need 3 mislynches .. that doesn’t really compute tbh
The smark replacement is a non-factor because CP can't exactly change his viewpoint on Tchalla just because there's someone new taking his spot. It would stand out so he sorta has to do the continuation.

Also, to be blunt and with all due respect, I don't think CP really thinks his second scum read is really going to lead town into a lynch at any point from this point further.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mind you pressure hasnt been super high, but last time I remember him being scum, Poyser and I were on him and he was not calm at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
did we hammer btw?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The smark replacement is a non-factor because CP can't exactly change his viewpoint on Tchalla just because there's someone new taking his spot. It would stand out so he sorta has to do the continuation.

Also, to be blunt and with all due respect, I don't think CP really thinks his second scum read is really going to lead town into a lynch at any point from this point further.

He could be flexible tho cause tchalla had no positions (or posts) - it’s not like there’s a catalogue for me to cross examine

Ace

Reaction score
That said though if Smark does flip scum as we expect he will, we'll have more than enough leeway that I'd be happy to follow on Banez who is also definitely a prime suspect, albeit my second below CP.

Ace

Reaction score
He could be flexible tho cause tchalla had no positions (or posts) - it’s not like there’s a catalogue for me to cross examine
Yeah fair enough, this is a good point, aalthough he'd still have to explain why his POE-scum-read of Tchalla from before suddenly became less relevant since Smark subbed in. It would still be conspicuous.

Ace

Reaction score
inb4 Barry only arrives in 14 hours :bosque :bosque :bosque

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN