Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I bet Barry went to bed with a sick grin in his face, safe in the knowledge that this group of fiends would be climbing up the walls waiting

Alco

Reaction score
we're close to a mental breakdown though

Ace

Reaction score
If we all click our heels three times and wish really hard, Barry may appear.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is fucking tragic lol. If he was going to bed he should’ve just ended it on the self hammer. We could be fucking 9 hours into night by now waiting for him to start the next day when he wakes up. Now it’s gonna be sometime tomorrow which is just gonna stagnate the damn game

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You guys with me thinking CP is our guy btw?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score

Give Barry some chill tunes, maybe he'll appear.

Alco

Reaction score
Lethal having a scum lean on Tweet that early on probably clears him, so that's good news for the Aussie.

Alco

Reaction score
Might be a toss up between CP and Ace, but what's the case on CP exactly? I was positive on him since he and I shared similar thoughts on D1.

Ace

Reaction score
You guys with me thinking CP is our guy btw?
Certainly not a fan of his - his focus on me feels a bit weird considering he's played with me in previous games and I haven't been playing any different today. And he seems to have avoided my explanation that I had genuinely missed his previous posts which doesn't feel good.

I don't mind people sussing me but his has felt fairly calculated and weaponised to this point.

Might be a toss up between CP and Ace, but what's the case on CP exactly? I was positive on him since he and I shared similar thoughts on D1.
Care to elaborate on your feelings on me? I'm struggling to work out what people actually are sussing for me before given I've explained my interaction with CP early as genuine human error. Is it just POE?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal having a scum lean on Tweet that early on probably clears him, so that's good news for the Aussie.
Yeah I think so, I was kinda reading Lethal town in any case tho. I wouldn’t clear him due to his interactions with tweet as he prefers to create distance rather than buffy his teammates. I also think banez and Mitch are probably good too? Tweet went out of his way to town read both of them and I think it would probably a bit weird of him to do that with his teammate. Should probably read through his posts tbh but feeling a bit lazy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
CP/Banez are extremely unlikely to be aligned as well from memory so that helps me here

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah I'm willing to give Lethal a town read, not as sure on Mitch and Banez though, neither has done much for me either way and POE is starting to come into play now.

Banez

Reaction score
Sky/Banez strikes me as t/t atm.

First he reads me and Sky town/town.

Okay so Lethal as a whole is strange to me cause he starts off with his usual shtick of telling me how bad I sucked last game and paper pushing blah blah, but then quotes a question I made towards Sky that Poyser later made me realize wasn't a great point, and somehow compliments me for it. Not to mention he commented on almost exclusively useless stuff. Then he claims VT unprompted, which uh.... okay. And then he puts me as one of his scum reads despite what he said to me beforehand. Then later on again accuses Sky of paper pushing when she votes me, which he shouldn't have any issue with since I'm a scum read of his. To summarize - What the fuck?

Jeff immediately pointed out the same thing (that Lethal was pAPeR PuSHinG), looks good to me, generally speaking I think Jeff is town but not LOCK town the way he was a couple times in the recent past.

Banez keeps feeling towny throughout, keeps being confrontative.

Smark seems completely within his scum meta far as I can tell, comments on useless stuff almost exclusively. The thing is I'm pretty sure he's not teamed with Sky so I'd lynch him over Skyvans at this stage.

Chris is likely town on claim, starting to lean that way on play with him as well, like when he's town there's always that one moment where I see him asking some question in one of his posts that makes me go alright, this is a question town Chris would ask and while there's not been that one big aha moment so far, I think he's getting close.

Lethal seems strange.
Feels good about Jeff, me and Chris.
Still suspecting Smark.

With Lethal there's always a chance that him making bad points and having bad progressions is part of his inconsistent town game, meanwhile Smark has felt 100% inside of his scum meta so far. Poyser made a point a while back that not trying to appease anybody seems weird and counterproductive for scum Smark, but since I'm not reading Poyser town I'm not gonna put all too much stock into that one. Not to mention what he said is true not just for Smark but for everybody else as well, but somehow when I'm the one "not appeasing" people it's not deterring Poyser nor anybody else so I got a hunch there might be a bit of a biased double standard in play there.

More about smark, Lethal. Agrees with Poyser but doesn't read him town.

vote Evans

I guess with the way the thread currently is a Smark lynch isn't gonna happen so I'll settle for this.

Settles for Evans lynch.

If it was me I'd shoot Smark > Lethal > Odo

Tweets list of ppl to shoot.

Jeff, scum lean on Odo is just a feeling, like he said Smark looks bad off of the interaction with me but him simultaneously thinking I look bad as well doesn't compute with me at all.

Smark seems town after all these posts. Unless Tweets was bussing but i doubt he was.

Banez

Reaction score
Yeah I'm willing to give Lethal a town read, not as sure on Mitch and Banez though, neither has done much for me either way and POE is starting to come into play now.

True i haven't done much.

I have been reading but the Jeff/Poyser and whole smark debacle put me off so i felt that i'll post later.

I do have a question or two for Jeff once we get the flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.