Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Heading to sleep, catch you guys tomorrow.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I guess I gotta actually read back soon so dat vote can actually go somewhere.
*gets out of hammock*

*stretches out for a bit*

oke, let's read

To be fair, you said you were reading back, did a jaimaican accept, fucked off, said you were reading back, and now stalled again. not exactly filling me with confidence after I gave you a pass, friend.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still like the Evans direction and think it gives us the best chance of hitting scum...if you're town again then I am sorry though :hogansun

Tweet's lack of effort just doesn't seem scummy to me, granted he's been more casual in town games lately and might be trying to play up to that meta some (got him sussed as town so idk if it's the best move though). Meanwhile I thought Sky was forcing reads all game, claimed she was only under pressure bc she was wrong on Evans first even though that wasn't the reason.

Also seems like other directions just keep being pushed instead of her and for why? No one is outwardly giving any reason to read her as town, but Tweet's lack of playing is more scummy?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I appreciate the townread Tweet but it really comes off as a trustgrab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
To be fair, you said you were reading back, did a jaimaican accept, fucked off, said you were reading back, and now stalled again. not exactly filling me with confidence after I gave you a pass, friend.

Gun to your head, do you lynch Tweet or Evans here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still like the Evans direction and think it gives us the best chance of hitting scum...if you're town again then I am sorry though :hogansun

Tweet's lack of effort just doesn't seem scummy to me, granted he's been more casual in town games lately and might be trying to play up to that meta some (got him sussed as town so idk if it's the best move though). Meanwhile I thought Sky was forcing reads all game, claimed she was only under pressure bc she was wrong on Evans first even though that wasn't the reason.

Also seems like other directions just keep being pushed instead of her and for why? No one is outwardly giving any reason to read her as town, but Tweet's lack of playing is more scummy?
Did we not just have a discussion with a fairly compelling reason to read her town tho? :reigns3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for me it ultimately boils down to I cba having that wifom over my head all game. pass.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Did we not just have a discussion with a fairly compelling reason to read her town tho? :reigns3

It wasn't super compelling IMO just gives me some pause and the reasons I think she could be scum are more compelling than any I've seen for tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay so Lethal as a whole is strange to me cause he starts off with his usual shtick of telling me how bad I sucked last game and paper pushing blah blah, but then quotes a question I made towards Sky that Poyser later made me realize wasn't a great point, and somehow compliments me for it. Not to mention he commented on almost exclusively useless stuff. Then he claims VT unprompted, which uh.... okay. And then he puts me as one of his scum reads despite what he said to me beforehand. Then later on again accuses Sky of paper pushing when she votes me, which he shouldn't have any issue with since I'm a scum read of his. To summarize - What the fuck?

Jeff immediately pointed out the same thing (that Lethal was pAPeR PuSHinG), looks good to me, generally speaking I think Jeff is town but not LOCK town the way he was a couple times in the recent past.

Banez keeps feeling towny throughout, keeps being confrontative.

Smark seems completely within his scum meta far as I can tell, comments on useless stuff almost exclusively. The thing is I'm pretty sure he's not teamed with Sky so I'd lynch him over Skyvans at this stage.

Chris is likely town on claim, starting to lean that way on play with him as well, like when he's town there's always that one moment where I see him asking some question in one of his posts that makes me go alright, this is a question town Chris would ask and while there's not been that one big aha moment so far, I think he's getting close.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It wasn't super compelling IMO just gives me some pause and the reasons I think she could be scum are more compelling than any I've seen for tweet
At what point in the game did her first soft come? I’m not sure but I guess you know since you were the one that went and looked for them? Also I’m assuming you’ve played with sky before? What reasons do you think she is scum that would apply specifically to her meta rather than a general sense?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I appreciate the townread Tweet but it really comes off as a trustgrab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With all due respect, I don't think you're the guy where gaining your trust makes the difference between me winning or losing a game as potential scum. In fact I'd argue it's easy to make you look scummy and have people go along with it, so having you as a mislynch is always more valuable than pocketing you.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
At what point in the game did her first soft come? I’m not sure but I guess you know since you were the one that went and looked for them? Also I’m assuming you’ve played with sky before? What reasons do you think she is scum that would apply specifically to her meta rather than a general sense?

When she started sussing Smark for his posts. Which like I said gives me pause but it doesn't negate the rest.

It would be more fruitful to convince me why Tweet is scum that why Sky is town though because if its an either or direction I'm going to be voting Sky over Tweet as it stands because I think its our best bet at the moment with what we have to work with

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh I don’t really hate the lethal and smark points

What’s the vote count on here I really need to go to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.