Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Gonna take a break for a couple of hours and let some other interactions happen tbh.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Tweet

Also for heat. Tweet's normally a good reliable wheel horse, but he doesn't seem to be trying to comprehend the game here

If i didn't know any better, I'd suggest pushing of a certain tree by product here.

If you actually read, I’m actually discussing points with other players but fed up with you.

Youve come in when everyone is making an effort to play and started throwing insults out in the first game since the new ruling lmfao.

Your neurotic play sussing everyone and making up AWFUL lies to try and force your narratives is pathetic as is your baiting insults lmao.

rep out and do us all a favour

Dude, go grab a pint or have a drag.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you actually read, I’m actually discussing points with other players but fed up with you.

Youve come in when everyone is making an effort to play and started throwing insults out in the first game since the new ruling lmfao.

Your neurotic play sussing everyone and making up AWFUL lies to try and force your narratives is pathetic as is your baiting insults lmao.

rep out and do us all a favour

:trumpwoah it will all sort itself. i understand the frustration however.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:trumpwoah it will all sort itself. i understand the frustration however.

Just annoying tbh Jeff then getting the “UR JUST MAD UR UNDER PRESSURE” treatment which we all know is silly talk :TI:

Mod needs to have a word :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If i didn't know any better, I'd suggest pushing of a certain tree by product here.

Dude, go grab a pint or have a drag.

well the problem is, I can see you and tweet being aligned atm from your entrance and direction.

On the flip side, Sky has made some questionable posts and has been essentially going wherever I go. So I can see some legitimacy to your vote. Puts me in a bit of a pickle.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Sky

let's move on.

your current reads please?
You and Poyser town reads, you've been playing your town leader games thus far

Chris would be the same level of town read if he wasn't my top scum read previously but the vig claim is hard to look past. Just a lean for now.

Lethal also town lean for reasons I have stated

Primary scum reads: EV, Tweet (is "IDK about the EV reasons" when he was around for EV a distancing attempt? Looks like it)

Smark falls under the vague unease column just because he hasn't really been around, and when he tried to be around, he gave up on it quickly.

Banez I think is the only one left that I've read previously. He can be null

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just annoying tbh Jeff then getting the “UR JUST MAD UR UNDER PRESSURE” treatment which we all know is silly talk :TI:

Mod needs to have a word :francis

i feel u. best to be the better person and just do your thing anyways. plenty of others here to play, and I can assure you arguing or getting mad will unfortunately not do you any favors or make you feel better. It's just an abrasive way of playing, I suggest taking it with a grain of salt.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Reasons for scum reading E-V:

“non committal” for refusing to vote Banez when demanded :heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
well the problem is, I can see you and tweet being aligned atm from your entrance and direction.

On the flip side, Sky has made some questionable posts and has been essentially going wherever I go. So I can see some legitimacy to your vote. Puts me in a bit of a pickle.
Because I believe you're a good player who seems to have the game well in hand at the moment. It's only natural, then, that I'd have thoughts similar to yours

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i feel u. best to be the better person and just do your thing anyways. plenty of others here to play, and I can assure you arguing or getting mad will unfortunately not do you any favors or make you feel better. It's just an abrasive way of playing, I suggest taking it with a grain of salt.

Yup, very true. Done very well since the return of just being chill. Not impressed I’ve been wound up tbh!

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because I believe you're a good player who seems to have the game well in hand at the moment. It's only natural, then, that I'd have thoughts similar to yours

:maury

holy shit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Yeah, that is true. And in the past, you have not had an issue following me when I lead so that part checks out. You';; have to excuse my paranoia however, as I think you could also be keen enough to follow for safety. Post count wise tho, i dunno. thats a lot of posts for a first game back as scum. purely on wifom i still doubt you are scum atm

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Fair call. I don't want to tunnel him though, it's easy to do and clouds my reads on others.

With a good rest and hopeful good day at work, I'll have more clarity tomorrow

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Reasons for scum reading E-V:

“non committal” for refusing to vote Banez when demanded :heston
- refusing to contribute to the game after being sussed and just generally acting like you've got a burr under your saddle instead

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ive got nothing in hand at the moment however :p. its day 1 24 hours in, and ive only got theories :p

Status
Not open for further replies.