Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also felt Smark's post flip comments were a bit forced. thats at least the initial impression I got

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
These posts truly are the epitome of civility, aren't they?

Not an issue wrt toxicity or anything it's just interesting to me how you reacted to Poyser there.

are you mental is fine? he asked me if I was Blue as well (which I thought was fine, since ykno, we both know each other well)

Either way, it's Poyser, so I didn't see any issue at all there. Doubt he would either?

Like there is going to be SOME aggression in posting :francis

Ace

Reaction score
In all seriousness, Chris is obviously confirmed now , as the only way I see a vig fake in a small game like this was in fact the small chance he was the SK. huzzah.

lots of potential targets. I personally read Tweet town, so shooting Smark wouldnt be a terrible idea, as he seems rather certain there (as does Odo, which is GOOD). If smark were to flip scum, that would potentially clear odo and tweet Id say?
Agreed on Chris being likely town and Smark being a good shot option tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can see why you may think I'm not being civil Ace, but I assure you in this case it's just my way of speaking, I'm by no means angry :p

Ace

Reaction score
are you mental is fine? he asked me if I was Blue as well (which I thought was fine, since ykno, we both know each other well)

Either way, it's Poyser, so I didn't see any issue at all there. Doubt he would either?

No as I said there is no issue in terms of being too toxic or anything.

I'm purely talking from the perspective of it being surprising how quickly your tone has seemed to change there. It's purely me trying to read your posting style.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Agreed on Chris being likely town and Smark being a good shot option tho

pretty much impossible chris is scum imo. like it would legit be the best fake ever so it's just a non starter with the sk ded.

I'm also fairly certain YOU are town as well. Will have to reread posts, but the little I read, I don't really see any difference between those and your last 2/3 games, in which you were town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No as I said there is no issue in terms of being too toxic or anything.

I'm purely talking from the perspective of it being surprising how quickly your tone has seemed to change there. It's purely me trying to read your posting style.

That makes sense. I suppose I did go a lil 0-60 there, but it's Poyser. Can't really give that guy an inch or he takes a mile.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I was also legit SHOCKED at his sussing me. I'd be fine with "not getting town point" even though I think I've done plenty to look town, but to say I looked SCUMMY off the puff is madness. especially considering I had more than a few ppl crawling up my ass that if sky flipped scum id be next. Yet I pushed her anyways, she flips indy, and somehow Im scum for completely new reasons^ Reasons which were never brought up till after the flip? HOW CONVENIENT!

no buys is all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also funny he completely focused on the fact EV was drunk or gone, not on the fact that you know, the main reason to lynch EV was because he repped in for SKY :francis

like there was a multitude of reasons I pointed to as to why the lynch made sense, to say it was simply because of the one post he quoted is disingenuous and erroneous.

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't criticising anything you said or anything, just how you said it and what that meant about how you were playing this game.

Tbph I'm just tryna work you out in any way possible lmao

Also ftr Poyser is a long-time townread for me this game based on play relative to my read on him in previous games so you're unlikely to convince me that Poyser is doing anything malicious unless you have something more concrete than that.

You both could easily be t/t so that isn't an indiciation of your alignment but it'd take a lot to get me off of Poyser being town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I wasn't criticising anything you said or anything, just how you said it and what that meant about how you were playing this game.

Tbph I'm just tryna work you out in any way possible lmao

Also ftr Poyser is a long-time townread for me this game based on play relative to my read on him in previous games so you're unlikely to convince me that Poyser is doing anything malicious unless you have something more concrete than that.

You both could easily be t/t so that isn't an indiciation of your alignment but it'd take a lot to get me off of Poyser being town.

It's tough for me because on vibe he's felt town, and I really don't want to imagine him drawing scum AGAIN. So it could indeed be the case of him looking at things wrong. I did notice Odo had a few things he didn't like about him either, which I have to obviously keep into consideration.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
speaking of Odo, I did like that he said he would come at the ass crack of dawn to vote, and he did. so thats nice and truthful.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Or rather im dumbfounded that THAT was his conclusion of the flip :heston
How do you not see how using somebody not posting after repping in to lynch them when YOURE IN THE DISCORD WITH THEM and know full well they’re drunk as fuck and were before they ever repped in isn’t kosher :reigns3 youre playing dumb. It was also like 1:30 in the morning??? The reasons you decided EV was the lynch over tweet or smark were bullshit. You even brought up some nonsense about a policy lynch which made no fucking sense either. You were reaching and grabbing and clutching at straws and none of it made any sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
These posts truly are the epitome of civility, aren't they?

Not an issue wrt toxicity or anything it's just interesting to me how you reacted to Poyser there.
He reacts angrily when he doesn’t have anything to actually refute points with

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Actually I said you’re not Blue :pals:

Status
Not open for further replies.