Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh, so you were saying I did that?

Strange tstl considering CP posted at 2am my time and I posted just before 9am my time...
Wasn’t me that said it was it :reigns3

You started posting pretty quickly after Odo said you were on his shitlist is the point.

Who do you think looks good/bad from the sky push?

Ace

Reaction score
Wasn’t me that said it was it :reigns3

You started posting pretty quickly after Odo said you were on his shitlist is the point.

Who do you think looks good/bad from the sky push?
Fucks' sake, the Odo/Poyser curse strikes again. lmao.

I literally haven't touched Odo's post because he had sussed me before and I understand his reasoning.

CP literally came out of nowhere.

___

Re the Sky push, Its a tough one to really call due to sky flipping SK and OG EV flipping town.

What is notable is that they were both non-scum. I'm therefore somewhat inclined to look into people who were looking elsewhere than those two particularly given that they were clearly going to be the ones in the firing line.

This would enable these players to look pretty good when one or the other flipped non-scum (ie, not on their bandwagon).

Vote Count:

Chris (1) - Odo
Sky (1) - EV
EV (5) - Poyser, Tweet, Jeff, Sky, Chris
Smark (1) - Mitch

Around this period, for example, those votes on Chris and Smark by Odo and Mitch are interesting.

Vote Count:

EV (5) - EV, Lethal, Banez, CP, Jeff
Tweet (3) - EV, Smark, Poyser
CP (1) - Odo

(I think, correct me if I'm wrong, yo.)
Vote Count:

EV (6) - Lethal, Banez, Alco, Tweet, Chris, Smark
Tweet (3) - EV, Poyser, Odo
Smark (1) - Jeff

(Please space out your vote from the rest of your post so I can actually see it.)
Additionally, Smark, Jeff on guys other than EV.

Of course I'm not thinking they're all scum or anything but to me this could be the best port of call.

I am aware I had said before I thought Sky was town so I somewhat fall into my own list here.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fucks' sake, the Odo/Poyser curse strikes again. lmao.

I literally haven't touched Odo's post because he had sussed me before and I understand his reasoning.

CP literally came out of nowhere.

___

Re the Sky push, Its a tough one to really call due to sky flipping SK and OG EV flipping town.

What is notable is that they were both non-scum. I'm therefore somewhat inclined to look into people who were looking elsewhere than those two particularly given that they were clearly going to be the ones in the firing line.

This would enable these players to look pretty good when one or the other flipped non-scum (ie, not on their bandwagon).

Around this period, for example, those votes on Chris and Smark by Odo and Mitch are interesting.

Additionally, Smark, Jeff on guys other than EV.

Of course I'm not thinking they're all scum or anything but to me this could be the best port of call.

I am aware I had said before I thought Sky was town so I somewhat fall into my own list here.
If you had to vote somebody right now, who would it be?

Ace

Reaction score
If you had to vote somebody right now, who would it be?
At the risk of sounding OMGUS, probably CP. I just haven't liked his early posting style at all compared to the previous games I've played with him. He feels very off. The other one I'd be voting between r/n is Smark.

Of the guys I mentioned in my post above, only Odo has felt like a town-lean. Haven't minded his posting at all and I actually kind of like him sussing me. Feels organic.

I maintain that I can't read Jeff for shit which is why I'm not inclined to trust him beyond where I can throw him. Say what you want but that's just how it is.

Mitch has posted weird but could just be his meta, not sure on that one. Definitely got an eye on him.

Smark is the one of the four I'm most incline to distrust. His posting style feels very off compared to the heavy-posting style of his previous town games I've played with him. Say what you want about new era etc but you don't switch your playstyle that quickly. I've played with similar style of players to Smark on other forums and the same would apply there. It's just not how it works.

Ace

Reaction score
And before anyone asks yes I know Poyser was on the tweet train but I've got a firm town read on him based on posting style and playstyle to the point where I'm not putting him in the same boat as the others who had rogue votes.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
FTR, I kinda like Mitch so far

Ace

Reaction score
I can see that.

Part of me looks at his posts and think they are weird and fillery, but another part thinks he would make more of an effort for optics-sake if he was maf.

Ace

Reaction score
Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention earlier is that Lethal claiming for no reason seems a town move; there is little reason to fake claim as maf until you need to. Eg if there is a tracker or watcher and he gets caught visiting now he is automatically scum.
He could just not ever visit as maf and there is also an element of WIFOM but overall I'm willing to give him a town lean based on that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh okay, not giving a crap about "I'm totally not in a QT" WIFOM means I'm playing with an agenda now :WOW

Smark, neither you nor anybody else gets any credit for that lynch, I still think you're scum.

Ace

Reaction score
Driving a lynch on an SK, while not the worst thing for town, is hardly ever going to be indicative of town or maf, anyway.

Alco

Reaction score
I like CP so far. I also think what he dug up about Ace is valid. Rabbit ears was a good funny moment, considering I talked about it earlier.

Ace

Reaction score
Wow Ace looks really bad from this exchange. Worth noting this was like 14+ hours ago and he hasn't posted since. Odo's attention was immediately taken away by Poyser making this post:

which led to an exchange between them and Ace kind of just skated lol
OK I completely missed this post. Not sure if I just missed the entire page when reading back or what.

I still have absolutely no idea what is weird about my exchange with Odo though. I've made it clear that I have not been able to read Jeff in recent games which is why I have not been able to make a clear read on him. Why this makes me suspicious is a mystery to me.

Also it's hardly like I avoided that discussion considering I literally made the last post in it that CP quoted so clearly did not dodge the discussion.

If anyone wants to explain to me why they think I come out looking bad from that discussion then be my guest and I'll happily defend it.

Ace

Reaction score
Willing to pull back a bit of my suss on CP considering he actually had made an argument against me, though. Although I still haven't liked his posting style and still have a bit of a scum lean on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.