Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Jeff's at a point now where I think it's impossible to fake this much activity not to be genuine.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just for the record, if I didn’t die last night, were you expecting me to have a detailed reads list right now?

Feels like extra pressure cause T can’t manage to play.

A little, yeah, though not as much as now cause obvs you were on the right side of the tweet lynch, whereas you’ve had the misfortune of replacing a player who’s top of everyone’s shit list

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
KABOOM!

During his stay at a local hotel out on the countryside, Count Smark of Paris felt something was off, but was unable to react in time as the entire building exploded. It was later discovered that manure had been piled up underneath the hotel and detonated. Smark's charred body was found covered in cow dung and burnt nearly to a crisp, apart from his signature ring.

Smark has Died.
Diligent - GOAT Trait Aligned Vanilla Townie

“I’ve made sure everything is in order before proceeding to the next step.”

You are focused, ready at all times, and rarely ill-prepared. You have a contingency for anything that could possibly happen. But such diligence comes at the cost of added stress. As such, even being so prepared doesn’t make you that much more special.

You win when all threats to the GOAT Traits have been eliminated.

It is now DAY 3. With 10 players left, it requires 6 to lynch. Day lasts 24 hours or until a lynch has been made. Odin Sees All!

Good to know my read on smark was GOAT as well :rippedcal

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Keep it coming, I guess I’m more interested in your thoughts on Alco, Mitch and Banez if that helps

Alco I feel has played his fairly town game. He’s been fairly in the game and I don’t see him pushing much.

Mitch I’d say is a good shout to look at. His push was fairly one sided to me most of the game and he never updated that when new info came out and his reaction to my flip didn’t feel natural even a little bit.

I hadn’t thought about Banez, but I’m trying to see what he was trying to do and wasn’t he mainly pushing for Poyser? I didn’t see it when Jeff pushed it, I don’t see what Banez so I wouldn’t be opposed to pushing him to see what shakes loose. I don’t feel outside that he’s done much to solve the game and didn’t he come in late to vote Tweet? Feels like a potential scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Alright, thanks

vote smark

Alco

Reaction score
Who was it that sort of discovered that Banez' scum game might have evolved from super scared coward to "make yourself look town/unlynchable on D1 then skate by" ?

Might be what's going on now, come to think of it :hmm:

Reactions: Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Who was it that sort of discovered that Banez' scum game might have evolved from super scared coward to "make yourself look town/unlynchable on D1 then skate by" ?

That’d be me

Reactions: Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fair enough, getting others reads is helpful in seeing what you may have missed. I’ll do what I can then.

If I’m being honest, Jeff is the sketchiest player here and I’d push him if he didn’t have a good claim.

Part of me thinks wouldn’t it be wild if told Tweet he was gonna counter him in the QT to get town points once Tweet flipped definitely not the doctor?

Before you think I’m crazy, I don’t think that’s it.
I thought this too because claiming BG knowing you’re super likely to be countered doesn’t make any sense. But there’s no other protective roles that have claimed and town are gonna have one so seems like he’s just town

I’m assuming you’re VT?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Which game was it where he did this? The make himself look super town on D1 and then skate by, because that would be of interest to me

Last scum game I read of his he was pretty shit throughout and ended up skating by on role usage lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Which game was it where he did this? The make himself look super town on D1 and then skate by, because that would be of interest to me

Last scum game I read of his he was pretty shit throughout and ended up skating by on role usage lol

Did it in the game he was feeding daykills to jeff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s the game I read lol but he wasn’t good on D1 at all?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m fine with getting a claim from smark anyways, and pretty fine with lynching one of him or CP. wouldn’t really wanna go outside of that today

Status
Not open for further replies.