Cross The Line

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Shelton Benjamin: Ain't going be WWE Champion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw

Hometown Kid

Shelton Benjamin: Would have been WWE Champion already if it wasn't for smurfs like Triple H trying to bury him behind the scenes...

MikeRaw

Shelton Benjamin: Would have been world champ if he was cared about. Seriously, its nothing to do with HHH, seeing as Im sure HHH has better guys to bury than Shelton>_>/... But honestly, ya, hes one of the best in ring, but he has no mic skills, and isnt over AT ALL s a heel or face. And wrestling isnt real, so you cant get over on just ring work (in wwe anyways)

-TJ-

If Shelton was in TNA now, home of good wrestlers and bad mic skills xD. Shelton would be champ in like a week.

Hometown Kid

Shelton Benjamin has actually improved on the mic if people would just stop assuming he's bad from his lack of past charisma. And he was very over as a face if you actually remember when he was a face...he's a terrible heel i'll admit that he needs to be face...but yeah it isn't a coincidence to anyone that Hunter keeps dragging along young guys he doesn't like to his shows? Triple H ruined RAW just look the week after he left all young fresh champs...Triple H is just gonna kill SD! now...and ruin the careers of Shelton,Carlito,MVP, and Kennedy while he's at it...

-TJ-

HHH doesn't kill superstars. Let me tell you this ok.

Punk WHC cuase that was Raw's planned to get a WHC, but in a fan pop style. Punk could've cashed in at NOC after Trips match, but that would've made the fans angry. They also wanted Edge's arrogance to get the best of him.

Kofi Kingston IC Champion because that was his build set on becoming IC Champion. It also made an even 2 vs. 2 feud now. Kofi and Cade can become top superstars by their alliances with HBK and Y2J.

Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Tag champions this give Rhodes a gimmick and helps make the 2nd gen team become big.

HHH is the top SD superstar so he won't have anything to do with Shelton, carlito, and kennedy for a while. Trips will face Edge alot and also he might take on Jeff Hardy.

-TJ-

This has turned into a lame TNA thread to discussion about WGTT. How the fuck?

Beer Money Army

Big Show vs Big daddy V Vs Umaga Vs Great Khali vs Funaki

please vickie book it and i'll let you suck on my knob for hour

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Ring Of Honor: 'I'll pretend you said 18 lol'

Hometown Kid

Ring Of Honor: 'I'll pretend you said 18 lol'

Oh my God you did not just post that! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: