CRIPPLE FIGHT!

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

So what? I mean i forgot to mention BKB also. I don't care if you hate sex power. Its the fact that whenever someone makes a thread about me or blaze its like a bunch of rabid dogs attacking. OK say i make a thread about you sterl? And take the piss out of you what would you do?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Go ahead, it would be you and a few other people, not the entire forum. So either way I'm not to worried about it.

LKP

No you would not but hey whats to say i aint got friends in high places? I mean sterl from wisconsin is the only reason why he is still a virgin.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao wow

I have had a girlfriend for about a year and 8 months and your calling me a virgin? Really? Alright.

Friends in high places? You have a hard enough time making friends in low place? So you should try to make your way up the ladder first.

Yes I am Sterl, or Sterling, whichever you prefer.

And Wisconsin is a pretty solid state.

That is my feedback on your idiotic post.

LKP

Not very good is it? I mean anyone can do the old

Yeah im an idiot from the usa

In the usa we all take things to far and over the top

Its the way we are a bunch of idiots

The only good state in usa is new york

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I just had trouble rading your post and understanding what the hell you were talking about. So I just gave up.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TIMMEH YOUR TEA IS READY! BKB HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST smurfs EVER, NO ONE LIKES HIM :)

IRONINGZ.

Start by banning BKB he started it.

You're jealous, I know; I have multiple brain cells to rub together, and you hate it.

sterl stumped? surely not?

Mystified by your complete and utter stupidity.

Typos happen. No one is perfect.

Lol exactly so leave me alone lol

No one is perfect, but we're all, much, much closer than the waste of sperm known as lkp.