Crimson's introduction thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here. I am from Romania, I am 15 years old and I love wrestling, and I love this forum and the members are very friendly.
My favourites are: Rollins, Ambrose, Bryan, Reigns and Ziggler.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Your name... is it by color or a wrestler Crimson? (I'd be pleased to hear if it's the latter haha)

Welcome anyway.

Crimson

Reaction score
Your name... is it by color or a wrestler Crimson? (I'd be pleased to hear if it's the latter haha)

Welcome anyway.
"Crimson is a strong, deep red color. It originally meant the color of the Kermes dye produced from a scale insect, Kermes vermilio, but the name is now sometimes also used as a generic term for slightly reddish-blue colors that are between red and rose."

It's only a coincidence between my nickname and TNA Wrestler, Crimson.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
"Crimson is a strong, deep red color. It originally meant the color of the Kermes dye produced from a scale insect, Kermes vermilio, but the name is now sometimes also used as a generic term for slightly reddish-blue colors that are between red and rose."

He is a former TNAer, unfortunately. :(

Reactions: Nano

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Alright, as long as you aren't named after that wrestler. And, welcome, on behalf of The Hoff. Just, don't parade around here tryin to hassle The Hoff, and things will be cool bro

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Welcome dude. Hope you stick around.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Thought your name was dedicated to former TNAer. Nevermind, he was undefeated 470 days and then they fucked it all up... Welcome to the site, dude

Crimson

Reaction score
Thought your name was dedicated to former TNAer. Nevermind, he was undefeated 470 days and then they fucked it all up... Welcome to the site, dude

I have my name by the colour, red. Check wikipedia for more :jericho: