Crimson/Samoa Joe feud news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Tera and Briana threesome

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Rep would be very appreciated.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
dude that pic with the cameraman is a lmao moment. is the cameraman lesbo too? lol. Anyway, nice pics

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Wrestling-Edge.com

- The current Crimson vs. Samoa Joe feud is being considered as a big deal. Crimson has been given a push with a winning streak and while it’s recognized Crimson is green, the feeling is that Joe is a good enough worker with credibility with the fans to get it over
I must have missed it where Joe still had cred. He hasn't been solid cred wise in quite a while. They have the right idea in putting Crimson against a good worker tho.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
I'm oddly a fan of Crimson, I think he's been pretty solid in the ring. I can't remember the last time Joe had a really outstanding match though, his matches with Pope stunk the place out all through the beginning of the year. We'll see, it could potentially end up being good.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Joe just doesn't seem motivated at all which I can understand in a sense just based on how wishy washy TNA has been with him.