Kayfabe Creepiness.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
As Gauntlet Of Champions rolls on, the entire arena blacks out and some very unfamiliar and extremely creepy music begins to crescendo.

To add to the creepiness, an intense and hysterical laughter containing a mixture of masculine and feminine tones can also be heard. The audience doesn't quite know how to react and many children feeling scared and hugging their parents for safety as the arena is still covered in complete darkness. This continues for about a full minute, until the music and the laughter stops and the lights come back on with nobody or nothing to be seen. The show cuts to the commentary table.

Anthony Pederson: I... I don't know what just happened... What in the hell was that?

Patrick Young: I can't tell you, Pederson, but whatever it was, it was disturbing.

Anthony Pederson: ...Yeah... Anyway, back to the show, I guess?

Patrick Young: I suppose that the show must go on and so ladies...

The show continues and all that good stuff... Yup.