• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Create Your Own Pay-Per-View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

A mate and myself set up chinlockcity.com this year and this week we launched 'Fantasy PPV' - kind of a game but more for fans to create their own dream matches, dream events and so on. It's still early days and there's bound to be bugs, but we're happy enough with i to launch it (for now!)

If anybody fancies heading to the site and giving it a go we'd definitely appreciate it, and welcome your feedback on how it runs, what you might like to see in order to make it better, etc.

You can find it at www.chinlockcity.com/fantasy-ppv - click 'create your own' to get started.

Thanks all, appreciate your time.
Dave

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
giphy.gif

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Cool idea, though not my thing. Hope it works out for you and you find people who will enjoy it.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
How bout a PPV where Roman wrestles every match and wins and then Dolph Ziggler vs Kevins Owens is the main event with Roman Reigns going over :eek:hyeah::reigns::psycho::russo:

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, appreciate it.

On the other side of it, if there's something else you feel the internet isn't providing when it comes to wrestling stuff, we would like to hear it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Kinda the wrong section for this.

Also, please keep the advertising to as minimum as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.