Create your dream football team.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Go, I'll start.

Neur

Lahm - Sergio Ramos - Pepe - Jordi Alba/Ashley Cole

Xavi - Xabi Alonso/Yaya Toure

Neymar - Rooney/Iniesta - Ronaldo

Messi

I know I'm missing people :upset:.

Go

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
4Qm96.png

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Couple questions:

1) Do you watch La Liga actively? If yes, how can you say Pique is close to Pepe or BITW Ramos? Kompany is a good call though I still take those two over him.
2) Silva over Iniesta, Neymar, Sanchez, Di Maria etc?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Couple questions:

1) Do you watch La Liga actively? If yes, how can you say Pique is close to Pepe or BITW Ramos? Kompany is a good call though I still take those two over him.
2) Silva over Iniesta, Neymar, Sanchez, Di Maria etc?

I watch La Liga from time to time, I wouldn't say I actively watch it. I was basing him on his Spain performances. Kompany is the BITW in the premier league I tried to mix it up with players from different countries.

I picked Silva on the basis of the formation I was playing I've never seen Iniesta play right wing. And on a good day he's unplayable in the premier league. To be fair I've only seen Neymar play a handful of times so I couldn't include him.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
"BITW in the premier league" makes no sense at all lmao :p.

DAMN YOU CRAYO, DAMN YOU. Always picking up on my mistakes. I'm sure you want me to be the laughing stock of WWEFORUM. Worse than Randy at times, I am.

BITP then. (Best In The Prem) :dawg:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Hart
Lahm - Kompany - Pepe - J. Alba
Y. Toure - Xavi
Neymar - Rooney - Ronaldo
Messi​

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Haha :true:

Yeah he's the best in the prem by a mile. He's close to BITW just Pepe and Sergio especially edge him out. Guys like Chielini and Thiago Silva are also just a bit ahead of him atm imo anyway. Sergio is leaps and bounds above them all though, he's extraordinary.

You should watch more Liga Da Brasil as Neymar is so fucking good to watch. At least watch Brazil's games. Neymar > Silva :pP

Edit: lol Sergio not in Jonathan's either, LEARN THINGS.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha :true:

Yeah he's the best in the prem by a mile. He's close to BITW just Pepe and Sergio especially edge him out. Guys like Chielini and Thiago Silva are also just a bit ahead of him atm imo anyway. Sergio is leaps and bounds above them all though, he's extraordinary.

You should watch more Liga Da Brasil as Neymar is so fucking good to watch. At least watch Brazil's games. Neymar > Silva :pP

Edit: lol Sergio not in Jonathan's either, LEARN THINGS.

From the one who can't spell Neuer :pity: