Create a Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Create a role. Pretty simple. Be wild or be conservative. Perhaps someone will use it in their own game.​

Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The 1930s Psych doctor.

Can give a player a lobotomy that will make the roles of a player do the opposite of their actual intention. A doctor would kill who they are saving. A cop would reveal themselves to the person they are investigating as town or scum. A body guard would make the person they guard guard them.

The shock treatment - shocking a player will make the player not able to perform their role for one night followed by having to speak in riddles the next day phase.

Thorazine shot- will put a player to sleep for a whole day phase so they won't be able to speak.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: CakeWalker

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I made this one up for I Choo Choo Choose You years back and was disappointed that it didn't get picked:

Indecisive as a role modifier. Every time you post, you have to change where your vote is. You can never unvote.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
1930's nurse.

Immune to all targets of the Psych doctor except the Thorazine shot. Should the thorazine shot be given to the nurse. The psych doctors' usage on other players goes back to normal, and he loses his ability to do anything else to anyone.

The list inspection:

The nurse will inspect the charts of all patients/players in the game to find out what has happened to them by the psych doctor. Should the nurse find the psych doctor in her search of patients, both her and the psych doctor die.

The rubber coat:

Should a player be shocked by the Psych doctor the nurse can apply a rubber coat on the player to correct what has happened to them but in doing so they must post in the thread they want to apply the rubber coat to said person and outing who she is to the Psych doctor. This can only be used once per game.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
A role that informs you of every previous role that's targeted a player would be really interesting. "Night 1: Nothing happened to your target. Night 2: Your target's alignment was investigated, and they were roleblocked. Night 3: Your target was tracked."