Create a Hockey Player (NHL)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'll provide some updates as to how your players are doing as I play.

@Kairi HoHo
First, Jose I just faced in my 5th game. He got an assistant in the loss but is on a point per game pace with 2 goals and 3 assists. Good start!

Same for our Fantastic Fin from @Loochhausen
Nyyrikki hasn't been a goal scorer like his class would say, but he has 5 assists in 5 games with a goal. He leads the pack of you guys in points... apart from Elsa Beavisson but I am literally playing her so yeah.

Our Minnesota boy in Long Island has also found the scoreboard with 3 points in six games @Grim Theft Auto and he has also been able to stay out of the penalty box and is a plus 3, so he is living up to his two way style.

@Deth
What about the Enforcer from the country that IRL is acting like the first sylable in the word country? He's got a goal and assist but hasn't punched anyone yet. But he has 10 hits so he is rattling a few bones.

Now for my custom guys: Storm Andrew's has gotten on the board with two points, but is at a minus 3, needing to tighten things up in his own end.

Meanwhile Brian Toogood is scoreless in 3 games played, but he blames the foul mouth Cheesesteak breath of thr Philadelphia fans he is forced to play for and can't wait to become a free agent and go to somewhere like New York, LA, Vegas. He'd even take Buffalo because then he can makeout with his hot wife in front of Niagra Falls.

Oh, I can't forget the goaltenders!

@Deezy

Karl is 3-1 in four starts with a .936 save percentage and a 2.01 goals against average. Which is pretty damn good.

@Jobber Doink

Manon lost her AHL debut, letting in 3 goals and having an .888 save percentage. But, it is only one game.

Reactions: Deezy and Alexa

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Oh, I can't forget the goaltenders!

@Deezy

Karl is 3-1 in four starts with a .936 save percentage and a 2.01 goals against average. Which is pretty damn good.

@Jobber Doink

Manon lost her AHL debut, letting in 3 goals and having an .888 save percentage. But, it is only one game.

Just AHL, she'll be winning her NHL debut though for sure now!