Count to 50 before a mod/admin posts.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

blooody hell; Monky just had to delete our posts.

Hey but seriously were you watching us the whole time and waiting for this right moment?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You deleted my post!

POWER ABUSE SOMEBODY FIRE HIM FROM HIS JOB

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, I just logged on and saw you guys were at 49. Good thing I caught you before 50.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Okay man first off I don't really have a problem with you normally but now I think your going too far again.

If this was just some stupid game to get a reaction it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but now to think you're the fucking boss around here? Last time I checked this forum didn't belong to monkeystyle. Since when did we start letting admins abuse their power without? What gives you the right to do this without checking with at least myself and myself. Everyone knows that we actually reached fifty. It was pretty cool that day. When we needed to count to fifty, although we all agreed that we should be able to double post, in times when we can't agree at least we can get a majority vote. You didn't even ask before you deleted my post.

I'm getting real tired of your abusive ways or maybe you think your more qualified to be Chris Brown then This Guy or Chuck. And don't give me that seniority bull shit either. I have been counting before you were even logged. I'm fucking begging you right now monk. Either you start acting like a gentleman again or myself and the rest of the members are going to fucking get your removed from the staff with the help of a certain asian. Cause last I checked your the same as us. Not better then us.

Status
Not open for further replies.