Could we see the old Cena back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not seen you in a while Kia :)

Thanx Crayo, I missed u 2. (Been gone cuz of this wicked mobile. If I had a keyboard, I could actually type like a real adult)

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
PG has everything to do with it. Back in the old days when Cena was in his rapper gimmick he could write his own raps without management changing it but then when WWE went PG management started editing his raps to the point he couldnt do the gimmick no more as he was so watered down. PG sucks and ruins wrestling

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
PG has everything to do with it. Back in the old days when Cena was in his rapper gimmick he could write his own raps without management changing it but then when WWE went PG management started editing his raps to the point he couldnt do the gimmick no more as he was so watered down. PG sucks and ruins wrestling

Bullshit, he was changed because the rapper gimmick wasn't main event material. He needed something more serious to be the star. Wrestling was PG for the majority of it's days so it does far from ruin it. Poor booking does. Like when Brock was running around on Smackdown it was PG as it had been through the AE, see video below.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo3mYCHH6lg[/yt]

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hope so but I can't trust WWE they trolled us with that stupid filler storyline making us think he will be like old times at Mania but all he was was a smiling douche lookin ass getting his ass handed to him.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
WWE has fooled us so many times. I'm at the point where I don't even think it'll ever happen.