Could Shelton beniefit from a face turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Shelton was doing fucking wonders for himself at the time. Wins over Triple H, Ric Flair, a great match against a young Orton.

Wonders were being done FOR him.

Shelton as a face was cool as fuck. WGTT was cool. I think when they had him beat Triple H though, they could have skyrocketed his career. But they failed to capitalize, sadly.

It was SHELTON who failed to capitalise.

Turn him face... Hell, turn him green if ya like, FFS... The guy has proved that he has not got the charisma to get over.

Double J

Reaction score
I think they're best bet is to put him back with Haas and repackage them. Make them a modern day Dudley boys in a sence. Haas can be great on the mic when he has the chance, Shelton has the great inring skills. Let Haas be the voice of the tag team.

LKP

Turn him face... Hell, turn him green if ya like, FFS... The guy has proved that he has not got the charisma to get over

Totally agree with you. That's why i say a tweener type guy where no one will care anyways. He gets cheered for spots but fights faces and slags off the crowd. He isn't a fully fledged face or hell hes ok as he is now. But he doe slack the charisma to get over.

noumenon

I'm going to have to agree with yet another reunion with Haas for WGTT. Everyone knows the tag division can use all the help it can get. They made a great team and it's a shame that Haas has been so severely wasted.

xX???Xx

Reaction score
the match he had with taker on smackdown was definitely proof that he can have main event matches. that match could be one of the best this year. His run as IC champ on raw was really good and I feel to be sucessfull he needs to go to raw. his gold rush tourney match with HBK was a really good match and all his matches with guys like carlito jeff morrison

Axis

Shelton has finally become a good professional wrestler. I say let him finish out his heel turn, as he's just now starting to benefit from it. Turning him face would diminish all of that and he would be forced to re-find any sort of character.

Kaedon

Reaction score
So many people have said it but I will say it too, Shelton would benifit from the thing he's always needed, a brick of charisma to drop on his head.