Could SD Be Planning To Revive the Horsemen?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go ahead and say "no" to a horsemen revival. DX was a nice comeback, but I don't think it would be a good idea putting a bunch of random young talent with Flair. It just doesn't seem like it would work.

DcDudley

Reaction score
A Four Horsemen "reunion" would be ok. But I dont see how that could happen with Benoit going to ECW (btw yay!) I think Flair on SD will go something like this: Team up with Batista, win the tag team title, Batista turning heel, the obligatory falling out and Batista ending Flairs career...or some rubbish like that:noexpression:

Reaction score
A Four Horsemen "reunion" would be ok. But I dont see how that could happen with Benoit going to ECW (btw yay!) I think Flair on SD will go something like this: Team up with Batista, win the tag team title, Batista turning heel, the obligatory falling out and Batista ending Flairs career...or some rubbish like that:noexpression:

thats would be more likely. mabye they would bring back some sort of Evolution but with a different status, you might say. Flair would be the Past, Batista would be the present, and Punk and... MVP?... Kendrick?... Some one else?.. being the futures of the buisness. and you would have it like it was before. Past, Present, and Future.

Reaction score
I dont think its a good idea to bring Evolution, or the 4 hoursmen back. Honestly, WWE should start doing some new shit instead of bringing back old factions. It would be cool if Ric Flair or Batista started a new faction with new members or something but not Evolution again. As entertaining as they were it just wont be like how it used to