• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Could Regal be a GM?

xtremebadass

I was rather impressed when Regal came out as temp GM. He didn't piss me off for once, plus he wasn't Coach, which is awesome. So what do you guys think?

Edge_Foreva

I think he would be a great GM, but as heel or face. My choice would be heel, I've always liked heel GMs.

I think Heyman would be a better choice though, if they could somehow get him.

Switchy

^^Yeah as commisionner. He was decent at that role and his no-nonsense type attitude could make some funny yet interesting promo's.

Regal for GM!

shefflad

i agree regal wud be a gd Gm, coach has had his time in my view time for a change, regal, steph or heyman for me :clap:

Oasis

I think he'd do a good job as GM, plus he got a surprising pop when he said he was in charge on RAW, so I think it would work out.....

Rated RJC

I'd rather him get a big push like he was supposed to

Regal's Regal Stretch (STF) > Cena's STFU (Bad variation of an STF)

3lions

Regal is great at whatever he does, but he doesn't seem to ever be pushed by WWE, so a GM role could be agreat for him. It was really refreshing seeing him run Raw monday night and his mic skills have always been great. He is (of the) the best for the Raw GM role currently.

xtremebadass

I think it was great seeing him do something more than jobbing and tagging with Taylor.

LKP

Waht would be a good idea for regal is a gm and wrestler. Half way through a match he gets the mic and says i declare this a hardcore match. What heel or face heat he would get.

the dark knight

as 3lions said, he's great at almost everything he does. i was bothered by the WWE when they made him job on smackdown, thank god he's on raw now. i liked it when he refused to shake hands with marella :D lol.

anyway, i think him and coach should be made co general managers, both of them are heel with the superstars and always fight with each other, could be funny at some points.

The Ripper

HE would make a good Gm but i doubt it will happen since triple H pushed to get him on raw for him to wrestle. I doubt they would change there mind now