Could Punk drop the title tomorrow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah he probably will to start the build between him and Chris Jericho. Or else why have Punk retain after WWE showing how Chris Jericho is getting into Punk's head AND Jericho is the last entrant, giving the clue that being last will help you win.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Chris Jericho is expected to leave WWE for another long hiatus shortly after WrestleMania, according to ‘strong talk’ within the the company, says F4WOnline.com.

Jericho will be touring with his band Fozzy in the summer and is only expected to stick around for a few weeks after WrestleMania on April 1st, possibly going through as far as May but this is not set in stone.

Interestingly Jericho has claimed in interviews and on Twitter that he will be with the company over the summer and that he’s not just back for a WrestleMania payday but one wonders how that could be possibly with him touring. There had been many on the Internet Wrestling Community who had hoped that Jericho would stay with the WWE until SummerSlam, where a one-off match against The Rock (which was teased on Twitter by the pair) could take place, but neither superstar is likely to be available given their outside of WWE commitments.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Where is it confirmed that he's here until Summerslam? If he is then I think he might win at WM too. If he leaves earlier, Punk regains at WM.

I think Punk will regain at WM and their last show down will be at Extreme Rules in Chicago which I'm going to.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
There are those who believe Jericho’s comments about staying with the company through the summer was so fans wouldn’t easily guess that he won’t win the title against CM Punk at WrestleMania.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/chris-jericho-expected-to-leave-wwe-after-wrestlemania-28.php

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If he drops it Jericho is the only option. Anything else will just be lame because nobody has been built up to it, and it will be one of those title reigns that wind up being more of a hindrance to a guys career instead of a help (ala Jack Swagger)

that being said, I'll still mark out like a school girl at a Bieber concert if Ziggler wins it

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As I've said quite a few times. If Jericho leaves after WM, he'll win tonight and drop it at WM. If he's staying until Summerslam, I'm guessing he'll either win tonight and WM (with something big happening/getting revealed, maybe steph) then lose it at Extreme Rules or Summerslam, or lose tonight and win it at WM.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good Booking would be that CM Punk wins at Extreme Rules at Chicago since it's his hometown AND Jericho could most likely win at WM.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WM is a bigger stage with an arena full of smarks (likely). If they're serious about pushing him as a new Cena like figure then winning there makes more sense than a PPV that shouldn't exist in my opinion. But it being in Chicago might make it awesome.