Could Christian Cage be turning face soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Christian Cage was good as a heel back when he was fresh as a heel. Now, he's just getting boring as a heel. TNA already has a top heel with Kurt Angle, and there's no room in any wrestling promotion for two top heels.

Now that is entirely incorrect. Sure, Cage could use a face turn, but he certainly ISN'T getting boring. Christian is the most entertaining superstar on the roster, still.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^Now, I've got to call you on that one. With Judas Mesias back, I'd say he gets that honor.

dstebbins

Reaction score
It's not just the beatdown. It's the deliverance. He has that presence about him that actually creeps you out, like a true demon, truly from the depths of Hell.

Besides, Christian Cage would be nothing if it weren't for all the other talent to compliment him. Cage has never been good at carrying.

Kaedon

Reaction score
he may but it doesnt really matter because TNA doesnt know how to book their fucking heels and faces anyway. All you have to do is see the last segment of IMACT to see that.

mr.richardson

Reaction score
Christian Cage is one of the most talented wrestlers in TNA and he can do it all- Heel, Face, tweener whatever. What I think they're going to do though is keep him somewhat cocky and arrogant, but promote him as a face. Sorta like when the Rock was the WWE champ. He still referred to himself in the 3rd person and was cocky, but he was still considered a face and the fans cheered him. I think they're going to do something like this with Christian. He's going to be a face, but with a heel demeanor.

mr.richardson

Reaction score
Christian Cage is one of the most talented wrestlers in TNA and he can do it all- Heel, Face, tweener whatever. What I think they're going to do though is keep him somewhat cocky and arrogant, but promote him as a face. Sorta like when the Rock was the WWE champ. He still referred to himself in the 3rd person and was cocky, but he was still considered a face and the fans cheered him. I think they're going to do something like this with Christian. He's going to be a face, but with a heel demeanor.

mr.richardson

Reaction score

mr.richardson

Reaction score

mr.richardson

Reaction score

mr.richardson

Reaction score

mr.richardson

Reaction score